[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AndOne

samasta93 said: I can't be happier than now.. lol.. my adorable ahjussies Kim Myung Min and Kim Sang Joong are working together in a drama.. what a bonus - watching and drolling over two hawtie ahjussies in a single package..!  ;))
though the writer.. I have feeling that maybe this drama has little romance.. just like her previous drama "obgyn..I hope she/he had watched Kim Myung Min king of dramas and realized that having a romance and hot kissing scene between KMM and PMY was definitely brilliant.. k k k... just like what he did with Jung Ryeo Won.. lol..

AndOne said: samasta93 said: I can't be happier than now.. lol.. my adorable ahjussies Kim Myung Min and Kim Sang Joong are working together in a drama.. what a bonus - watching and drolling over two hawtie ahjussies in a single package..!  ;))
though the writer.. I have feeling that maybe this drama has little romance.. just like her previous drama "obgyn..I hope she/he had watched Kim Myung Min king of dramas and realized that having a romance and hot kissing scene between KMM and PMY was definitely brilliant.. k k k... just like what he did with Jung Ryeo Won.. lol..

Guest AndOne

@fairy1996  that's true... at least i want to see filming stills soon ! arrgghhh the wait is making me crazy haha

000000.gif

Guest ChoBap

@fairy1996  that's true... at least i want to see filming stills soon ! arrgghhh the wait is making me crazy haha

000000.gif

I'm dying for some teaserss. We have no filming pics either :(

Guest blossomnagr

I also would like to see some photos, trailers, posters or whatever relevant to this dorama. Cannot wait any longer. Really interesting to know the genre of this dorama. I don't think it is going to be action, is it? May be crime and gangster style?

Guest blossomnagr

@fairy1996 Golden Cross already has a teaser and you're all surrounded some scene photos. so we are running a bit late :( 
Thank you everyone for interesting and creative posters. We are using them to promote our facebook page as well :)

Guest blossomnagr

fairy1996 said: blossomnagr said: I also would like to see some photos, trailers, posters or whatever relevant to this dorama. Cannot wait any longer. Really interesting to know the genre of this dorama. I don't think it is going to be action, is it? May be crime and gnagster style?

Guest ChoBap

fairy1996 said: blossomnagr said: fairy1996 said: blossomnagr said: I also would like to see some photos, trailers, posters or whatever relevant to this dorama. Cannot wait any longer. Really interesting to know the genre of this dorama. I don't think it is going to be action, is it? May be crime and gnagster style?

Guest blossomnagr

A New Leaf, teaser please, for us to make some assumption about the plot! Otherwise we will create it here ourselves :) 

Guest blossomnagr

mimi26 said:@blossomnagr Hopefully you will get more KMM and KSJ fans to contribute to the page soon. :) I did not know Golden Cross had released a teaser. Hopefully with the competition, MBC will be forced to up the ante and give us something to chew on.

Archived