[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Guest booniexxx

That's was in MBC Section TV that they asked Ari her idea type before she met him and she said it was G- Dragon =)).There are some fancam reveal their honeymoon in Macao and they both look cute together <3.And for the eps 7, did u guys feel that Taemin looked so serious while Jonghyun try to get close with Ari ? =)). He said that he is a divorced lol, how cute~~~I cant stop watch Key n Ari from ep 1 to ep 7, hoi~~~, I'll be very sad if it end soon 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jazzria

booniexxx said: That's was in MBC Section TV that they asked Ari her idea type before she met him and she said it was G- Dragon =)).There are some fancam reveal their honeymoon in Macao and they both look cute together <3.And for the eps 7, did u guys feel that Taemin looked so serious while Jonghyun try to get close with Ari ? =)). He said that he is a divorced lol, how cute~~~I cant stop watch Key n Ari from ep 1 to ep 7, hoi~~~, I'll be very sad if it end soon 

booniexxx said: There are some fancam reveal their honeymoon in Macao and they both look cute together <3.And for the eps 7, did u guys feel that Taemin looked so serious while Jonghyun try to get close with Ari ? =)). He said that he is a divorced lol, how cute~~~I cant stop watch Key n Ari from ep 1 to ep 7, hoi~~~, I'll be very sad if it end soon 

Guest sayoung70

Thank you all for sharing the wedding pictures especially to @imacoolcat. It's so disapointing they cut a lot of interesting moments. Hope they show it in the making.

Guest kal2525

I really would like Key to meet Ari's dad. I think once he gets her dads "approval" it would be a green light for him to step up his game. For me I think it would be her dad due to the way they had the sweat popping off of him. He has already had a conversation with mom and has gotten a small measure of a comfort level so that sweat effect seems a bit much. If he does meet a parent I want dad.

@thyluu1dthanks for the link^^
@I.K.A.H. , @booniexxx & @jazzriaabout Taemin, I don't know if you are a shawol or not. But if you are, you must know that he is usually like that. He is an awkward kid socially (opposite of Key), didn't talk except if he is asked, which is different from his persona in his WGM. The reason of his super serious expression is a mystery though, I think since last year he hasn't properly looked happy beside when he performs.
To keep being on topic...tumblr_n5qmtoIghK1qeew1po3_r1_250.gif tumblr_n5qmtoIghK1qeew1po4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n5qmtoIghK1qeew1po1_250.gif tumblr_n5qmtoIghK1qeew1po2_250.gif
Key's mom needs some time to remember that his son is getting married XD

@I.K.A.H. , @booniexxx & @jazzria
about Taemin, I don't know if you are a shawol or not. But if you are, you must know that he is usually like that. He is an awkward kid socially (opposite of Key), didn't talk except if he is asked, which is different from his persona in his WGM. The reason of his super serious expression is a mystery though, I think since last year he hasn't properly looked happy beside when he performs.

@I.K.A.H

Well, I am Key´s fan and follow Shinee´s activities, but I dont know Taemin too well, although I kinda got impression/know that he is socially awkward (which is why I rarely watch any show with him, because I cant handle awkward moments well). But sometimes his social interactions are better in my eyes. To me it seemed that there was something else behind his serious expression. 

And may be I wanted too much of him to introduce himself to Ari...or may be he did, but staff cut the scene.I agree with you that he hasnt looked happy since last year

(therefore it is so great to see him acting and smiling in his musical).

@imacoolcat

Musical (and concert) are performing though. The thing is, Taemin before 2013 is different with Taemin 2013 and after. Shawols these days always said, "Taemin looks dead... again" if SHINee had other activities besides performing. I am waiting for his before-2013 smile, it's part of him that I used to like most. He changed a lot.

Guest jazzria

imacoolcat said: @thyluu1dthanks for the link^^
@I.K.A.H. , @booniexxx & @jazzriaabout Taemin, I don't know if you are a shawol or not. But if you are, you must know that he is usually like that. He is an awkward kid socially (opposite of Key), didn't talk except if he is asked, which is different from his persona in his WGM. The reason of his super serious expression is a mystery though, I think since last year he hasn't properly looked happy beside when he performs.
To keep being on topic...
Key's mom needs some time to remember that his son is getting married XD

@jazzria

jazzria said: imacoolcat said:@I.K.A.H. , @booniexxx & @jazzriaabout Taemin, I don't know if you are a shawol or not. But if you are, you must know that he is usually like that. He is an awkward kid socially (opposite of Key), didn't talk except if he is asked, which is different from his persona in his WGM. The reason of his super serious expression is a mystery though, I think since last year he hasn't properly looked happy beside when he performs.

Guest krismonidavi

I'm excited for the making videos and previews!! *my happy dance. ..actually just moving my hands*. If what Ari said about scolding is true...maybe she's talking about the physical contact. I think thats the only thing he's ever had a problem with from her. Just a thought though.

@I.K.A.H

I laughed so hard when he grabbed the wrong hand, it was cute and funny. I know they had more cute moments at the wedding that got cut. I almost had a Hulk moment after the episode went off because it just wasn't enough! Lol

The two of them are totally in sync with each other sometimes. I love how he tends to repeat things after she says them. Its extra sweet to ne because, in my experiences, boyfriends would repeat after me for some reason.

@jazzria Key is a character, lol. He is so many things and he draws you in. I really hope you enjoy him the way that I do. There is something about him that the other members don't have and it keeps you coming back.

Guest kal2525

Just had to share this thought, no one mentioned it or maybe I'm just crazy. Anyway during the magazine shoot in the leather jackets, did anyone else have a dirty dancing moment? I could so see Key and Ari in those roles. "Nobody puts Ari in the corner"!

Also wgm tv preview they talked about the wedding and I swear I could hear Ambers momma bear voice regarding Ari and the "ex blind date". Wonder how much of it she was serious about and she seems like someone you want in your corner.

Guest krismonidavi

@kal2525

Oh my god! I had a very similar thought. Grease popped into my head, though I can see DD too. Key and Ari doing the "lover boy" crawling scene. Ugh! Make that happen now! Lol

Amber is so on the Key/Ari ship. She always seems to speak and think highly of them.

G.Na was hilarious in that clip too. "Get out "

See? No one approved of the ex being there for the wedding, lol

Archived