[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Guest krismonidavi

Ahhh! Those stills just made my whole day start off beautifully! Fake or not, this warms my heart in all the best ways. They really look happy and like they had a great day. Its adorable, he's wedged between "momma" and wife. Ugh...I wish this show would give them a fake kid or something so my heart could be closer to exploding from it all. Lol Im with you
@myholika2...they are making this much too difficult to keep a grip on reality. I beg of them, just ONE real date after all of this and I can die happy. [-O<
@I.K.A.H. Its cool! I wasn't bothered by it or anything, I was actually laughing at my own dopeyness for wording it all weird. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@myholika2That is interesting, usually meeting in laws is nightmare for people who want to get married. :))What do you like so much about meeting partner´s parents? :D
The tweet with the picture from ep.8, that she reblogged, doesnt say anything special.
It just says that Key from Shinee will meet her mother in WGMG episode broadcasted on 24th May. ;)
@krismonidaviGlad that you werent bothered by it. :) I think we both were a little bit lost how to describe her higher spirit. XDBtw, please, could you explain it a little bit more what you mean by "making this much too difficult to keep a grip on reality"? Thanks.OMG, you are reading my mind!!! I would also like to see them interact with baby. :D Everybody, who has seen Hello Baby or saw Key interact with children, know that Key is PERFECT with kids.

Does anybody have a clue what they are doing in the last picture? It seems like Key is showing her mother something.I wish he would show wedding pictures to her, but I guess it is just my foolish wish. :/

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H.I meant that I know the show isn't about real marriage, its all for show. But these two are so cute and look so well together and interact so realistically that you almost forget that. More than likely, it will all be over when the show ends. Key is busy and probably won't have time to even think of Ari and Ari will continue to move on with her life and career as well. 
It just bursts my happy bubble  =((

@krismonidaviAaah, I see. Thanks for explanation. I think I must have started misreading English O.o, because I understood your previous comment in a completely different way. Good that it is clear to me now. :)
Yeah, everything is just for show, but I guess that people, who are strong realists or mind to be "fooled", dont watch this show. I think one of the most mentioned question is how much this show is scripted...and when you notice the contradictions or something that clearly came from script, it kills a lot of fun for you. To be honest I had some problems with this season at the beginning, but right now I am already too deep in shipping Keyrisa. XD
But when I watched WGM for the first time, I was also completely wrapped in the happy bubble that the scriptwriters served to me and took some things seriously.But even now I willingly enter the happy bubble and enjoy the show XD, of course I tend to think about the content of episodes a lot, the ending makes me cry, but it still isnt so harmless enjoyment in my eyes, because I can take it as story of drama or book.
Yeah, it will be over, when the show ends... I also started to feel a little bit weird that we already watched half of the season...but I think I will be satisfied, if the show will be something that I like to come back and rewatch. :) And may be some people will keep writing fanfics or doing edits to comfort our saddened heart. :)

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H.The best mindset is to just enjoy it while it lasts. I'm okay because I know I'll just rewatch the episodes when I get a craving lol
The thing is, I am a realist. I usually refuse to watch these reality shows because so much of it is scripted. But my Key love overruled that this time, and I just had to watch. I'm with you, I did have problems in the beginning, it was very scripted. But I had to let it go and tell myself the situation may be scripted, but the way they handle it is all up to them. It seems a lot less scripted in these last few episodes though, or its just gotten more bearable, lol

What is more innocent than going on a Namsan date with parents? :))I think it's brilliant and no other WGM couple did such thing before.
It also will be epic if, as someone mentioned before, Key was actually the best cook of them all lol
I also notice that in the photo and when they are walking together, Key was in the middle. And tell me whose mom is that? :))
I am having way too much fun with this \^_^/

@krismonidaviOf course the best mindset is to just enjoy it while it lasts. But I think it is unavoidable to realize approaching end around the middle of season.Well, usually I dont see the shows scripted at all, so I can enjoy it with my childish/fool mind. XD I cant help, tv shows are something that helps me to cope up with harsh reality...
Glad that I am not the only one who had problems with WGM and its scripts at the beginning (the strong contrast between what they said in the black room and when they were filming, or the massage date preparation...).XDD I think later I just accepted/got used to it and as time went, my senses werent so sharp anymore. It reminds me the situation when you get in swamp/moving mud that swallows you more and more as time goes...XD
I also got impression that latest episodes werent so scripted, but who knows...XD Even if many things seems to be scripted, many people must admit that Keyrisa couple is cute and it is interesting to see them overcome their problems and challenges. :) 
@imacoolcatI wouldnt mind if it was only the couple who would go on Namsan date, but as you said, WGM couple usually only met in-laws at home or in restaurant, so this is something new. :D I am curious how good guide Key will be. :D
Good cooking skills seems to be like a good selling point of a husband for me. :))
Yeah, it is so nice to see Key "sandwiched" between Ari and her mother. It gives me warm feeling - like that they seem to be close. :x

Guest sayoung70

It's getting interesting to watch this couple.

Key why don't you put your hand around Arisa's waist during listening to Spica's song. You're married couple now. Looks like they're very careful on skinship :)

@I.K.A.H and @krismonidavi‌ interesting to read your comments ;;)

Guest calmfairy

Does anyone can tell me if key and Arisa are together in real life?? I really like this couple and they seems real to me ^^ 

It is a little bit off topic, but I would like to ask people, who watch "wgm tv" with Amber, whether it is worth of investing time (when I would like to watch it only for Keyrisa) or if you could write your impression of this special segment here?
@sayoung70: I am glad that you find my comments interesting, I was a little bit afraid that I am becoming annoying with all my comments. So I really appreciate your comment a lot. :) I also look forward to your next comments. ;)I would also love to see him put his hand around her waist, when they were listening to Spica´s song, but I think they tried to avoid embarrassing things...I think it takes time to openly show skinship with a partner in front of friends...
@thyluu1dThanks for posting the video. :) I really like this special movie, because I can see places where she shooted the movie Sukitte ii Na Yo. It is good that I can get a better picture of the movie and what she will wear in the movie. Everything looks so pretty on her.Oh gosh, she is so cute in the video!!! :D I think they did a good decision by giving ger a chance to act in a movie. :DI like especially the moment when she is bouncing and just being playful and little bit of dork. :DI bet many guys will fall for her after watching this video. :D

Guest krismonidavi

@imacoolcatTomorrow...the real fun begins tomorrow! I want to sleep the rest of the day away to make it come faster. I wonder how bashful he's going to be. Those cheekbones are going to be on display the whole episode, I bet.
@sayoung70Aww, so I'm not a big bag of annoyance? Awesome. lolI hope you post some of your thoughts more here. I love reading what everyone else has to say. Even if its only one or two lines. I need to know I'm not the only one losing my mind over these guys. 
@calmfairyUnfortunately, no. They are not a real couple....but in my mind, they will be. haha  :x
@thyluud1d I saw it last night, she posted something about it on her instagram account...which I totally follow, because I'm fangirling over her. lol
@I.K.A.H.A "Key Sandwich"...thats so cute. lol

I hope remaining time till ep.8 will run quickly. :D But I am kinda happy that we have to wait less than 24 hours. :DI also love to read every comment in this thread, it is great to know what other people think about Keyrisa. :D@krismonidavi
You really entertained me by your reaction to my comment about Key being sandwiched between Ari and her mother. (but "sandwich" as a verb is also used in English, right?) I felt the same like her XDD005wHwKFgw1egogjbci1sj30g408tjry.jpg

And is still no gif from the preview out? I really want to see gifs of her mom´s reaction, when she put stamps on his hand. XDBtw, did somebody see any Keyrisa fanfic?

Guest kal2525

Randomly checking to see if raw version was uploaded, last Saturday watched it like at 7 in the morning. Watching that version also gives me a chance to really observe their body language.Crazy right? :):)

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H....we really think too much alike, don't we I thought I annoyed everyone..but I'm selfish enough to not care, haha.
I watch WGM tv, they don't really spend a lot of time discussing the episodes, in my opinion. Its usually them talking with the guests, but when they do talk about what happened in the episode, they ask the guest how they would handle it or something related to them being in the situation. SO, its okay to watch, but you can totally never see it and be just fine. Except Amber, I love Amber so I watch it. 
I haven't searched much for the fanfiction. I don't know if I ever will, but if I do, then I'll wait until this is all over. More people will want to write something about them when they know how everything has played out. 

Guest krismonidavi

@kal2525Not crazy at all. I do the same thing, but only after the english sub has come out. I watch the english one so i know what's going on, then any other version so i can observe. lol

Guest calmfairy

@krismonidavi Thanks for your reply!!
I want them to be couple but i will try not to get my hope up too much. Do you know how many episode they got left? ^^

Guest krismonidavi

tumblr_n60i56k0FD1qm3h6go3_250.giftumblr_n60i56k0FD1qm3h6go2_250.giftumblr_n60i56k0FD1qm3h6go4_250.giftumblr_n60i56k0FD1qm3h6go6_250.giftumblr_n60i56k0FD1qm3h6go1_250.giftumblr_n60i56k0FD1qm3h6go5_250.gif
Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhh. His face when he says "I already have a lot." Thats MY Key. That Idol Key came out, lol

Archived