[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Guest krismonidavi

@imacoolcat‌

Ahh, yeah we saw the same one then. And I still say the same. It's going to be weird but I don't think you should skip the episode. It could go better than you think! He's covering his face, I'm assuming from embarrassment, like he is every time. It can be seen as being rude or hurtful..but in a way...that's Key. He can be self-centered and an richard simmons without realizing it or intending to upset someone. If he hurts her feelings, it won't be on purpose and I'll accept it as: 1) he needs to learn how to treat her better 2) he needs to learn how to take control of a situation and avoid Ari's discomfort and making her look bad. 3) Ari needs to put her foot down or up his richard simmons *even just for the show, because as a woman, I don't want to see any female willingly take the backseat when she's supposed to be riding shotgun.

But my main focus for the episode will be Arisa. If she doesn't look offended or embarrassed, then I guess I can swallow my indignation. She's a tough one, remember? I do hope she sort of stakes her claim on him while Eunji is there. He would love that -_- Lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krismonidavi

Haha! I cursed and my words changed to Richard Simmons! Hahahaha =))

Just to clear it up, Richard Simmons had absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Lol

Guest kal2525

Ok just watched and I think it will be a positive happy episode. Haters will hate no matter what.

They make it seem like Eunji crashed the wedding, heah right! I also noticed they never directly show Amber, maybe a conflict of interest. Was Key indirectly assuring Ari when he suddenly dropped to one knee for the ring placement? Spica sounds pretty good doing that song.

Guest krismonidavi

@imacoolcat‌

She didn't crash, she was hand delivered an invitation on a silver platter encrusted with diamonds. They wanted her there bad.

I think it'll be a great episode...as long as they show my future ex wife more than once. That would be Amber, btw.

krismonidavi said: @imacoolcat‌ Ahh, yeah we saw the same one then. And I still say the same. It's going to be weird but I don't think you should skip the episode. It could go better than you think! He's covering his face, I'm assuming from embarrassment, like he is every time. It can be seen as being rude or hurtful..but in a way...that's Key. He can be self-centered and an richard simmons without realizing it or intending to upset someone. If he hurts her feelings, it won't be on purpose and I'll accept it as: 1) he needs to learn how to treat her better 2) he needs to learn how to take control of a situation and avoid Ari's discomfort and making her look bad. 3) Ari needs to put her foot down or up his richard simmons *even just for the show, because as a woman, I don't want to see any female willingly take the backseat when she's supposed to be riding shotgun. But my main focus for the episode will be Arisa. If she doesn't look offended or embarrassed, then I guess I can swallow my indignation. She's a tough one, remember? I do hope she sort of stakes her claim on him while Eunji is there. He would love that -_- Lol

Guest sayoung70

Wow episode 6 and the making. Love it. The wedding photo shoot makes them closer with more hugs and skinships. Both of them might be shy but we can see from their body language especially Key...watch his eyes whenever he looks at Arisa. He's attracted to her. He was so happy when Arisa asks for his hand first. In the interview he was jovial. Arisa might be young but I can see she's improving. She opens up bit by bit her true character which I think will make Key crazy about her. :D

Guest sayoung70

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8wd_JM7xGI

Key did not invite Eunji to his wedding :) I think Key laughing and covering his face because of the message that Eunji read. Be positive guys :)

jazzria said: imacoolcat said: @krismonidaviI was talking about this screen capIsn't it as awkward as I thought? and Key's reaction... He shouldn't stand still expressionless either, but I don't think this reaction is right at all and Ari's smile..
Did I overreact since I didn't watch the preview or what?

Guest krismonidavi

@alemary
Maybe ONE of the many reasons the writers wanted her there was to give people 'closure' over Key and Eunji, because A LOT of people only believe Key should have been on this show with her. I think she's going to be a main focus for a few minutes of the episode, but after that, it should be done. Hopefully the show leaves the past in the past after this.I won't let the ex being there ruin the whole episode for me, though. They are highlighting her presence, but it probably won't be the most exciting part. Hopefully.

^ @krismonidavi

Yeah hopefully, but in the few episode's previous I've seen the Eunji's face more than Arisa's, so I don't keep my hopes too high...let's see, I may be rushing my feelings.-
I think people who believe Key should have been on this show with Eunji are only koreans (i think, I think) but international fans are pretty sick of this.

Btw, a lot of comments in the official wgm facebook page are talking about how pissed they are with this "love triangle"

:|

Guest krismonidavi

I'm so excited! I've been waiting all week for episode 7 and today I will finally get it!I have not even one bad feeling about this episode, I think it will be just fine. And from the picture @imacoolcat just posted, its going to be *sorry for saying this* totes adorbs. lolWho is he calling? My curiosity is making the wait so much harder to deal with.

Maybe Key called his Mom? Since Key said she was excited when she learned he's going to be on the show, or yes, probably his grandma or Arisa's mom? LOL... Let's give Key a standing ovation if he called Arisa's dad.

Archived