[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kal2525

@hippgran no twitter for me.

Can't wait till everyone watches the making video. At work having fangirl moments for this couple.

I think Ari is vague during interviews because she may have an idea of how the fans can react, meaning the crazy ones. I love her "warning" to Key's fans, this girl is smart and classy.

Guest kal2525

We all could probably give a whole chapter on how awesome Ari is, but one thing that caught my attention is she is not expecting/pushing Key to be "Key the entertainer", he can be everyday Kibum. We would not expect "Key the entertainer" of being shy, insecure or playing with his hair. No he would be arrogant and sexy. I appreciate and love all aspects of Key, but get a tingly feeling with the Key that is with Ari.

Guest kal2525

Help! On the longer preview for episode 7, who is the lady they show right after the ring unveiling? She looks older than the idols and to me doesn't look Korean. Could she be Ari's mom? If not then who, she looks kind of out of place.

Guest krismonidavi

Help! On the longer preview for episode 7, who is the lady they show right after the ring unveiling? She looks older than the idols and to me doesn't look Korean. Could she be Ari's mom? If not then who, she looks kind of out of place.

I think it could be her mom, but I can't be sure. There are still a lot of idols out there that I don't know and she could be one of them, lol

The wedding looks beautiful! And those rings, my word!

I agree that showing Eunji's face a lot is a bit much, but you know why they're doing it. Her involvement with Key has been a hot topic for a while now. The couple was a hit and it's too juicy to let go. Especially with him being on this show right afterwards. They couldn't pass up this opportunity and milk the gossip for all its worth. I'm not complaining though! I love watching Key sweat this out, haha! I can't wait to see him run away from her.

Also, what you said about Ari letting Key be himself. @kal2525‌ I loved it and couldn't agree more. Key is his more...out there version of himself. Then there is Kibum. He seems to be this quieter, thoughtful and masculine side of him that makes women all gooey and dopey over him, lol. I love both parts, breaking bricks/buying flowers and nailing imitations/girl dances with the ferocity of Beyonce and Lady Gaga. You can't have one side without the other!

Guest jazzria

@hippgran‌ I have twitter.

I don't think it's not her. Arisa posted a picture with her mom a few days ago and doesn't look like it could be her. She looks just like her mom! Pretty ladies.

Guest kal2525

Did Key use both couples wedding budget?!! Would not mind him planning mine :-) Knew he had a thing for detail but this is amazing, from the key embellished invitations to the after wedding show.

Since I've gotten some sleep since my last post, that older lady could be Ga In. I believe he is pretty close to her, she gave him advice for the show and was on the congratulation video. The expression on the lady's face in the preview was like a parent indulging their child when the child is trying to look cute, that's why I thought she was a parent.

Guest krismonidavi

@kal2525
It would be so like Key to do something like that, wouldn't it? Use the whole budget because he's sure his way is the best way. I bet he's thought this whole time, "you're the bride, yes. But this is MY wedding." lol

I just got around to watching the most recent episode and they were so cute during their photoshoot, I wish it were longer!  I also wish they had more privacy, but they were shooting in public places so it can't be helped.

Arisa is so likeable!  She just seems so real.  I also like the way Key is when he's with her.  They are a genuinely cute couple, without being nauseatingly so.

So Eunji's coming to the wedding?  Hold on.....here's my "surprised" face  :|

I haven't watched WGM since season 1 and even I've heard of Key/Eunji.  They really are talked about a lot aren't they?  The G/WGM staff need to get over it, really.  I know they're doing it for fun and ratings but it's getting old.  Having her at their wedding just doesn't seem right.

Gd Morning KeyAri Shippers' :)>-

Well I just finished watching for the 3rd time ep6 as I can't get enough of it. They are so cute & playful in this ep. In this ep Ari start to open up alot & I find very cute of Key in the Black room interviewed as it likes he is having a Butterflies in his stomach when Ari the 1st one asking to hold hand.I can't help but keep on smiling at this cute guy action. ;))

Anyway after watching this ep it made me curious is this after or before the GWGM PC cos in GWGM PC where it is the 1st one I watched before all the ep being Broadcast on Air. I recalled that in GWGM PC I saw Key & Ari like being distant & not as what I saw in ep 1 till ep 6 (todate). So I scroll down to find MrsRosan80 post as I knew she got posted the schdule before & OMG this ep6 was done 1 month before GWGM PC. And that made me wonders if 1month before they are being cool to each other & lovely dovey what happened in GWGM PC where that spot? Why I feel there is a hole in the relationship in GWGM PC? By right they should be more lovely dovey cos 1 month never meet each other, they should have miss each other so much Like Heechul & Puff couple where I can see there no more shyness between them in GWGM PC or is it Key & Ari still feel shy & in appropriate towards each other.

And I got saw the Interviewed clip in GWGM PC that Key got mentioned that they did not keep in contact cos as advice by GaIn that to keep the atmosphere of missing each other but seriously I don't see that or maybe am I too early to judge them. 

Anyway now i look forward to see the Honeymoon at Macau cos I want to figure out what is actually happen to ARI as I found the video in Grandola where I can see Ari is holding back her tears & there is a short deep exchange conversation between them or is it Ari was into the Grandola singer that made her want to cry so I cant wait to see the ep  8->

Here the video I found posted by Jenny Ngan in YouTube, shippers try to look start from 0.36 till end Ari is trying to control herself. I believe there must be something happen

http://youtu.be/GxnKoGmACmw

Last not least they are still my fav, I cant wait to see all their ep till the end... :x :x

Aja Aja Fighting Key & Arisa

Guest kal2525

@cutisbi‌

I have seen that clip and first impression was Key was being a jerk. Saw the pc and also noticed their interaction compared to other couple. One month with no contact ( other than media crap) is hard on any relationship, let a lone one as fresh as theirs. Back to the clip, there are so many possibilities for her reaction. I'm hoping nothing negative due to the other fanpics at that same outing. One he has his hand on her back ( maybe he's guiding or comforting her) and also the imfamous "kiss" pics. With these I will hold onto hope for them. They have shown the viewers thus far they can overcome this type of situation. Also there seems to be a happy vibe behind Ari's interview with the fashion/modeling magazine. They can and will do it!!!

[-O<

Archived