Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

Guest kal2525

Hoping Key can give us more insight on what he was thinking during the Photo shoot in the making videos. My favorite is when she is sitting on the sidewalk railing.

Guest kal2525

Can I go as far to say Ari is keeping Key grounded and humble. We all know Key can be a diva when he wants to, but I get goosebumps seeing him this way. This may be the "real" Key peeking out at us, he is the most sensitive and closet romantic of Shinee. How much better it is to be with someone you can let your guard down with. I replay the part when he calls Ari beautiful, it's just something about the expression on his face and the overall body language that makes me smile. They really do compliment each other visually and personality wise.

kal2525 said: Can I go as far to say Ari is keeping Key grounded and humble. We all know Key can be a diva when he wants to, but I get goosebumps seeing him this way. This may be the "real" Key peeking out at us, he is the most sensitive and closet romantic of Shinee. How much better it is to be with someone you can let your guard down with. I replay the part when he calls Ari beautiful, it's just something about the expression on his face and the overall body language that makes me smile. They really do compliment each other visually and personality wise.

Guest krismonidavi

kal2525 said: Can I go as far to say Ari is keeping Key grounded and humble. We all know Key can be a diva when he wants to, but I get goosebumps seeing him this way. This may be the "real" Key peeking out at us, he is the most sensitive and closet romantic of Shinee. How much better it is to be with someone you can let your guard down with. I replay the part when he calls Ari beautiful, it's just something about the expression on his face and the overall body language that makes me smile. They really do compliment each other visually and personality wise.

kal2525 said: I replay the part when he calls Ari beautiful, it's just something about the expression on his face and the overall body language that makes me smile. They really do compliment each other visually and personality wise.

Oh, I want to post GIFs about Ari holding Key's hand. I don't think I've seen it here right?
I'll post in the morning. Gonna sleep now since I work tomorrow.
Btw, how old are you guys? I just wanna know if I am the oldest here lol. I am 23, one year + one month older than Key to be exact :)

Guest kal2525

Another funny part was when Ari is speaking in joseon era korean and Key ask her is polygamy possible. She doesn't understand but he seems to embarassed to explain. Another little "test" from Key?

In the black room he's telling Ari to get rid of the book, but in the next breathe he's praising her for memorizing the book! If he allows himself he could fall hard for her. :)

Key told Ari he doen't say you're pretty or cute, but how many time has he called her cute in the black room. Beautiful even! She should be extra happy when she sees these interviews. His actions are sooooo much louder :)

Guest jazzria

imacoolcat said: Oh, I want to post GIFs about Ari holding Key's hand. I don't think I've seen it here right?
Btw, how old are you guys? I just wanna know if I am the oldest here lol. I am 23, one year + one month older than Key to be exact :)

Guest krismonidavi

imacoolcat said: Oh, I want to post GIFs about Ari holding Key's hand. I don't think I've seen it here right?

Guest kiyasnow

hippgran said:  I really want to see what went on when this pic was taken though

Guest krismonidavi

hippgran said: I really want to see what went on when this pic was taken though

Guest kal2525

Ladies the making videos are uploaded!! :-O

Wow, this Making Video is so heart warming for some reason for me..
EDIT: why I can not embed the video? but it's appear in my text editor..