[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Guest sue75

something special with this couple is  when they call their families and tell about their wedding and most sweet when key said Arisa mom is also key mother starts now

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sue75

sue75 said: something special with this couple is  when they call their families and tell about their wedding and most sweet when key said Arisa mom is also key mother starts now.
And I think Key want to Arisa Dad also know about it, becoz Key has 2 or 3 times mention about Arisa Dad, first time Key ask Arisa who will come for the wedding, Arisa dad?, second time on call with Arisa mom and last in interview, key said only mom Arisa know about it and not Arisa dad.

Guest sayoung70

It's very kind of Key translating what Eunji said during the ceremony to Arisa. I wish Key kisses Arisa's cheek instead of kissing her hand.

Guest sayoung70

During the limo ride to the wedding venue, Key and Ari were chatting there's a moment Key looking at Ari from head to waist. Appreciating glance :D

Another one during the wedding photo shoot when Ari wore the pink short dress. Key looking at Ari's back before he gave his green blazer .

Man will always be man :D

sayoung70 said: During the limo ride to the wedding venue, Key and Ari were chatting there's a moment Key looking at Ari from head to waist. Appreciating glance :D Another one during the wedding photo shoot when Ari wore the pink short dress. Key looking at Ari's back before he gave his green blazer . Man will always be man :D

Guest kal2525

Just found a series of awesome, awesome pics of the wedding and have no idea how to share them with you :((

Guest DamiaA1430293536

key is beaming  :\"> .he looks so happy...love the caption said the groom cheekbones explode... :D

Guest booniexxx

I came here to read all off your comments and it's all I think about, I really dont hate Eunji but I think that she shouldnt came to their wedding ceremony, and wow I only say wow when I see Arisa keep calm and be friendly and kind with all of Key friend, OMG I cant believe that she is younger than me 2 years old with that behavior.OMG we just have 8 eps more to see them together ??? I hope this season they can do more eps than ss1

Hi KeyAri Shippers,

Hope all of U have watched the ep7 on their wedding....I enjoyed it so much hope all of U too enjoyed it. I only feel dissapointed cos when I saw some of the shippers posted picture during their wedding was not shown for example someone got posted both of them was seated on the chair & there is menationed of "G-Dragon" what is that all about? And also I saw Key & Ari was holding the promising note to each other but was not being shown instead it shown Eunji read her congratulation note to them. Hope I can see the longer visions of it. There too many cut off on their episode like they open the wedding gifts....Haizzz 8-|

Anyway when I see Key being so thoughtful of Ari, that nice of him. How sweet he is to have a conversation with Ari mum as well as he translate to Ari when Eunji gave her speech. Overall Thumbs Up to Key....cant wait to see the making as well as the Ep8 on their honeymoon  :x

Hello, I found this amazing thread just yesterday (so I am kinda new here). I was really happy to see that the conversation here is carried in very nice and friendly spirit, many of your feedbacks are very insightful and positive, which was a great surprise for me. I hope you dont mind me joining your conversation. :)
To be honest, I was really scared to watch ep.7, because I was worried that something bad and very embarrassing will happen, but it turned out to be a great episode which I enjoyed a lot. I was glad that guests didnt embarrass Key as much as I was afraid that they would. ^^" I was really happy to see 2 members of 91 line to attend Key´s wedding, it was apparent that they are really dear to him. I also found them funny. :D I am just curious, if somebody can explain to me why Spica girls were invited? They sang really well, but I was just surprised to see them at the wedding, because I dont remember that they would be close to Key. ^^" I expected to see more 91-line friends.
It is funny, I wished for the wedding to be for just 1ep, because I was worried that it would be embarrassing, but in the end I stayed longing for more...they kinda cut a lot, which is pity, but I guess it cant be helped. :/ I hope that they will include the scene when Key and Arisa read their promising note to each other (I actually thought that it would be the highlight of the episode and I am really curious what they prepared to say) in the making of video. :)) Looking forward to the making of a lot. :)On the other hand, I really enjoyed the moments when Key was translating for Ari, it was really considerate and sweet of him - he became kinda serious at such moments. It was funny to see him so excited (especially at the moment when he met Shinee members), but I wouldnt mind him to tone down his excitement when he entered the hall or when he was waiting for Ari to reach him, but that is just my opinion (him being a little bit more serious would fit the situation a little bit more in my eyes, but I understand that he was excited and may be also a little bit embarrassed.)
 @cutisbi mentioned opening wedding gifts and that is also one of the things that I would like to see. I am glad that at least we could see gifts from Exo and 91-line friends, I also think that the pictures on the mugs resemble Keyrisa. XDD
My other favourite moments are when Jjong asked Ari, if she knows his name, and when Ari bended her knees to be a little bit shorter than Key - she was super cute at the moment. It made me super happy when Key kissed Ari´s hand (glad that she didnt feel too embarrassed). <3I also find the moment of them calling to their mothers adorable - Arisa´s mother seems to be super nice and gentle, I kinda hope that Key would get a chance to meet her. :)
The pictures taken by the the official wedding photographer are super cute, Keyrisa couple looks adorable. As @imacoolcat mentioned, I would also love to see them dance. :D I also miss the scene when Arisa put the wedding ring on Key´s hand - I am kinda puzzled that they cut it. O.o
@cutisbi said: "the shippers posted picture during their wedding was not shown for example someone got posted both of them was seated on the chair & there is menationed of "G-Dragon" what is that all about? "
I forgot the name, but it was part of some news (it is on

), in other words it was something like a teaser of the wedding (to make more people watch the ep.7) and Ari was asked about her ideal type before she met Key.
to @imacoolcat: They danced in a street in the preview for episode 8. :)

Archived