[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cutisbiI watched that clip long long ago and people surprised me in the comments section that they were saying that Arisa cried and I have to double check but I didn't see what they see? The clip also isn't HD enough, but in the first place Arisa doesn't seem like crying for me. She still has smile in his face. If she cried, she would look more down, but she was still smiling? I think the scene supposed to be romantic but the music makes it so sad lol.

@cutisbi Many people said they were this way because they were nervous during the PC.and then they felt a bit embarrassed also since there were a lot of people having their attention on them.I think they're one of those couples that won't show their affection in front of ppl but are very sweet when alone,esp Ari. But well we'll never know.we can only hope that they're happy

@cutisbialso, about GWGM PC, Key said in WGM TV clip that he was so nervous before the PC. Don't forget that in PC we already saw that Arisa already hold Key's hand easily, beside the "out of there" Key that day.
I think I also said this long time ago, but that day Key was running in three different schedules which happened all in near time. All those schedules was arranged in different places and all is broadcasted live or almost live. Maybe that's why he didn't look focused. I know I would.
Anyway, we should wait till the episode to completely know everything, but trust me, if the latest episode was genuine (which I believe so), it will only get better and better :)

Guest chelseaann

Hello everyone~ i just want to share this with you guys but i don't know how to post the pic. mianhae (_ _) this is kinda off topic but it's about key and arisa's wedding ;) you can click the link --> https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=752761794744700&id=100000326594268&set=gm.634764459938177&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=E HAHAHAHA! can't stop laughing :D

kal2525 said: Did Key use both couples wedding budget?!! Would not mind him planning mine :-) Knew he had a thing for detail but this is amazing, from the key embellished invitations to the after wedding show.

Since I've gotten some sleep since my last post, that older lady could be Ga In. I believe he is pretty close to her, she gave him advice for the show and was on the congratulation video. The expression on the lady's face in the preview was like a parent indulging their child when the child is trying to look cute, that's why I thought she was a parent.

chelseaann said: Hello everyone~ i just want to share this with you guys but i don't know how to post the pic. mianhae (_ _) this is kinda off topic but it's about key and arisa's wedding ;) you can click the link --> https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=752761794744700&id=100000326594268&set=gm.634764459938177&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=E HAHAHAHA! can't stop laughing :D

Guest chelseaann

Haha~ sorry @iheartpink2day.. the picture is from twitter.

"Eunji sent Key a wreath that says 'you went on a blind date with me and married another woman? goodbye' " LMFAO HAHAHA :D

Guest kal2525

At the pc and wgm tv Amber mentioned she had met Ari before. Now I understand, she was at the wedding. I've always gotten feeling she was shipping Key and Ari way more besides her being Key's friend.

Guys, the preview is out, I haven't watched it I am kinda scared but I saw screen cap and I don't like what I see. Sorry if later the episode disappoint me maybe I won't post for a while. I am very glad Key's doing WGM global since I love him, I love watching him and then I come to like Arisa. Now they drag Eunji and make everything awkward for Key. Maybe Key didn't know what he was doing but I know the bashing will come to him since in the process Key might hurt Arisa.
I just want to enjoy Key and Arisa and then what? Episode 5 was a torture to me. If you read the comments on kshowonline, people bashed Key and Arisa for being awkward. Episode 6 turned back the table, but this episode happened and I can't stand if later they will be awkward again and people bashed them again (bashed Key to be exact, I know Arisa will be calm but that's where people will start bashing him if he doesn't give appropriate explanation).
It also looks like that Key was a jerk to Arisa in that preview and I might dislike him so much because of that. Wow, because of WGM I come to dislike my own bias, how unfortunate for me to dislike my bias because of stupid MBC.
Wow, I hate "drama" so much I just want to run from it.Sorry for the rant guys, in case maybe you miss me because of GIFs I used to post :)
Please give your input, guys. It will be good if you watch the preview first :)

imacoolcat said: Guys, the preview is out, I haven't watched it I am kinda scared but I saw screen cap and I don't like what I see. Sorry if later the episode disappoint me maybe I won't post for a while. I am very glad Key's doing WGM global since I love him, I love watching him and then I come to like Arisa. Now they drag Eunji and make everything awkward for Key. Maybe Key didn't know what he was doing but I know the bashing will come to him since in the process Key might hurt Arisa.
I just want to enjoy Key and Arisa and then what? Episode 5 was a torture to me. If you read the comments on kshowonline, people bashed Key and Arisa for being awkward. Episode 6 turned back the table, but this episode happened and I can't stand if later they will be awkward again and people bashed them again (bashed Key to be exact, I know Arisa will be calm but that's where people will start bashing him if he doesn't give appropriate explanation).
It also looks like that Key was a jerk to Arisa in that preview and I might dislike him so much because of that. Wow, because of WGM I come to dislike my own bias, how unfortunate for me to dislike my bias because of stupid MBC.
Wow, I hate "drama" so much I just want to run from it.Sorry for the rant guys, in case maybe you miss me because of GIFs I used to post :)

Guys, the preview is out, I haven't watched it I am kinda scared but I saw screen cap and I don't like what I see. Sorry if later the episode disappoint me maybe I won't post for a while. I am very glad Key's doing WGM global since I love him, I love watching him and then I come to like Arisa. Now they drag Eunji and make everything awkward for Key. Maybe Key didn't know what he was doing but I know the bashing will come to him since in the process Key might hurt Arisa.

Wow, I hate "drama" so much I just want to run from it.
Sorry for the rant guys, in case maybe you miss me because of GIFs I used to post :)

TT....I might skip it also...im afraid to watch it (even the preview) but I love eunji...I do agree mbc milk the key-eunji situation(fake situation)

Guest krismonidavi

@imacoolcat‌

What preview are you watching? Lol

Maybe its a different one from the one I saw. When was he a jerk? What kind of ruined it for you? *I see things waaay different than others sometimes, so I have to ask*

It looked a little uncomfortable to me, but not bad at all. Nothing to be weird over, and if it does get weird, they'll bounce back really soon after.

As for bashing, it is inevitable. Its been going on from the beginning and will continue til the end, even if they are perfect perfect perfect.

@krismonidaviI was talking about this screen capBnuJcE9IEAAm1JH.jpg
Isn't it as awkward as I thought? and Key's reaction... He shouldn't stand still expressionless either, but I don't think this reaction is right at all and Ari's smile..
Did I overreact since I didn't watch the preview or what?

Guest jazzria

imacoolcat said: @krismonidaviI was talking about this screen capIsn't it as awkward as I thought? and Key's reaction... He shouldn't stand still expressionless either, but I don't think this reaction is right at all and Ari's smile..
Did I overreact since I didn't watch the preview or what?

Guest kal2525

@imacoolcat‌

I tried that link and it took me to ep making video, was it suppose to? Also watched the longer preview and that wasn't a vide I got, maybe the screen cap happened after/inbetween the clips on that preview. If you really think about it Key may never have had a situation like this before and to let it happen on national tv at that. His reaction I'm hoping at most is just immature embarrassment. He should be in tune with Ari enough by now to avoid or lessen a situation to embarrass her.

Archived