[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

Guest nonouri

Thanks @nikus‌ and @raasyndrome‌ for the ep.10 preview & translation. Appreciate them a lot. Oh no, I think Lance hired someone to spy on LTX/XL and he will surely expose "them". I want TLS to fall in love with LTX too. XL's return means we won't be seeing LTX for a while? However, as the title suggest, she'll fall for both characters. Let's pray for it to happen very very soon... Meanwhile, let's enjoy the lovey dovey moments between XL & TLS :x

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The following article was posted on Tia's Facebook - here. I had chrome translate but, of course, I don't really follow. Is it saying we're getting an actual "sleep together" scene, if you know what I mean?   Or does it get interrupted by his man pain? ;)
class="article_title" style="font-size: 1.25em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; font-family: 微軟正黑體; height: auto; width: 707px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"被李毓芬踢鼠蹊部 炎亞綸:負責我下半輩子

台視、三立、東森偶像劇「愛上兩個我」,李毓芬不小心踢炎亞綸鼠蹊,讓『淡定』的李毓芬難得出現緊張的模樣,李毓芬說:「這次再怎麼淡定也會怕,因為位置很難掌握。」炎亞綸笑著說:「頂多你負責我下半輩子的幸福。」

由炎亞綸、李毓芬主演的「愛上兩個我」,本週劇情,小鹿(炎亞綸飾)與桃樂思(李毓芬飾)一起出遊,沒想到房間客滿,只剩一間雙人床的房間;當小鹿準備洗澡時,發現忘了拿衣服,結果一個不小心,與桃樂思雙雙跌到床上,而她的膝蓋,則不小心踢到小鹿的鼠蹊部…。兩人對戲時,炎亞綸說:「你睡床上,我打地舖。」李毓芬說:「可是地板很硬耶!」沒想到炎亞綸一語雙腔說:「我也很硬。」逗得大夥哈哈大笑,炎亞綸解釋說:「是我的腹肌很硬。」

拍攝前,工作人員準備護具讓炎亞綸保護重要部位,沒想到炎亞綸說:「不用,我相信她。」李毓芬則說:「我怕真的撞到。」炎亞綸則笑著說:「雖然我的目標蠻大的,頂多你負責我下半輩子的幸福。」李毓芬表示,再怎麼淡定也會怕,因為位置很難掌握!炎亞綸說:「沒關係,我會用過去被踢到的經驗來詮釋,放心吧!」

李毓芬在踢了八次之後,總算順利拍攝完畢,但炎亞綸與李毓芬的「床戲」,兩人則是拍到汗流浹背,李毓芬說:「這是場浪漫的床戲,但我們有點不好意思。」炎亞綸則說:「房間冷氣開的很冷,冷到工作人員都打噴涕,但我跟毓芬卻滿身大汗,因為都很害羞,畢竟是從開拍到目前為止第一次的床戲。」

a1_zps4e5091f2.jpg

a3_zps5d0914bf.jpg

a2_zpsff1df545.jpg

Looks like they are wearing couple bracelets, too.  
I'm excited but at the same time, I think this is a huge mistake on LTX's part. Kissing is a big enough line to cross - going any farther - she'll never forgive him when she finds out the truth!!

Guest Tatiana Korosteleva

Second preview was beyond my expectations  - so much cuteness between the leads and...more kisses!!  :x :x Go, TLS!!Can't kids be happy just for a few episodes? Do you think Leo and Lance will reveal the truth in the 10/11 ep? ( oh. noes!)
By the way, I can't understand everyone complaining about plot taking a step back as XL returns. I don't see it that - this was expected since the ending where we see cute couple XL and TLS while TXL is very lonely. I want TLS to find out the truth eventually, get disappointed with TXL and then look at him with new eyes. I'm happy they didn't make her fall in love with her because she was rejected and he was there to comfort her (as they often do in k-drama). I want TLS to make her own choice and accept TXL as he is - a bit arrogant, confident, but with soft spot in him. 

Guest yuiivip

OH no! Where's my LTX???!!! M-my....h-heart a-ache!! Someone help! Call the ambulance!!

Why can't TLS love LTX, Why Why Why?!!

Even though I know that XL is a very very good guy( should I say personality? ) anyway I like LTX better. Is he gonna disappear? Nooo.... :((

Guest ktiminie

Hello, it’s my first post here.. jumping into this thread!

I agree with @nikus @azzuri, @dani2pm & @yuiivip, get on my nerves to see TLS falling into XL’s arms so easily [-X
In the meanwhile, YESSS @Tatiana Korosteleva, I’m so happy to see at least a beginning of development between the 2/3 main characters for the next episodes, jijiji!!

Here is the episode 9 BTS with eng sub, credit to @dearaaronyan team

PS: BIG THANKS and WHAAAOU to @raasyndrome, leading this thread so well ;-)

Guest terbi

Shouldn't LS be able to tell that XL and LTX are the same guy by now after, ehem, the next episode (based on those preview stills)? No matter how coincidentally closely two strangers can resemble each other, there's NO WAY they can have the exact same face shape, eyes AND body unless they're twins or, yunno, the same person. Those odds are just too small. I will cut LS some slack though, since Aaron does such a good job changing his voice and body language between the two personalities that I'd be thrown off from far away too. Once you get as close to him as LS does, though, it should be obvious that he's the same person.

Now I'm waiting for XL to have a panic attack in front of a train crossing to make LS realize, or at least start to consider the idea that XL is LTX.

I kind of agree with @Tatiana Korosteleva on this one. It would be too strange if LS fell in love with LTX all of the sudden. (At least for me.) Because there is no XL, LS decides to love LTX? But why? They dont really know each other (she doesnt), they didnt spent much time together (she, of course) and they dont have any "sweet" memories together...
And to be fair to LS, she really doesnt have a reason to like LTX. He is never friendly to her, always makes her angry and every time he tries to do something for her, it looks more like he is forcing her to something. I know he is able to chalange her (and that is one of the reasons why some of you like LTX better), but to me the feeling of beeing loved and the feeling of security is more. Those feeling she can find in XL.

However, I agree with:

ladysaotome said: I'm excited but at the same time, I think this is a huge mistake on LTX's part. Kissing is a big enough line to cross - going any farther - she'll never forgive him when she finds out the truth!!

Guest vjhoa

I've never heard of Aaron Yan before this drama (I've been living in Kdrama world) and only started watching this because he caught my eye in the drama image and he is definitely carrying the weight of this drama. And I do agree with a lot of people that Tia's performance is 'eh' so far and LS (not Tia's) lack of strength sometimes makes me want to shake her. But, hey, in real life when are we ever strong ourselves?

Also, how is it possible that no one has started to wonder why LTX appears when XL is gone and vice versa? I guess we have to take this and other dramas with a grain of salt because even though I personally don't want to watch another episode of LS crying, I would probably not let it go if she got over LX that fast and running to the toned arms of LTX (who could blame her?).

The top three reasons why I'm watching this drama up until this point is:
1) Aaron Yan's portrayal of an arrogant marketing genius is fun to watch
2) I'm on edge constantly thinking of how Lance is going to screw everyone over in the near future
3) LTX's interaction with his Butler of how they get out of sticky situations and LTX's family history

Also, did anyone at first think that the motorcycle accident that Leo encountered was created by Lance to stop him from appearing at the Samsung meeting??

terbi said: Shouldn't LS be able to tell that XL and LTX are the same guy by now after, ehem, the next episode (based on those preview stills)? No matter how coincidentally closely two strangers can resemble each other, there's NO WAY they can have the exact same face shape, eyes AND body unless they're twins or, yunno, the same person. Those odds are just too small. I will cut LS some slack though, since Aaron does such a good job changing his voice and body language between the two personalities that I'd be thrown off from far away too. Once you get as close to him as LS does, though, it should be obvious that he's the same person. Now I'm waiting for XL to have a panic attack in front of a train crossing to make LS realize, or at least start to consider the idea that XL is LTX.

LTX and LS make such a hotter couple than her and XL, honestly. I think it's a really really bad decision to bring back XL again bc then she'll fall even more in love with him and it'll hurt her more (him too I guess but that's his fault lmao). Also, i mean how can she not recognize it's LTX by now? especially if they kissed, since she was already kissed by LTX just the other day and now kissed by XL? if i were here and i was kissed by someone as hot as LTX i would never forget the feeling of thos SEXY SEXY LIPS!~~ HAHA!

Hi everybody! I just jumped aboard this drama without even realising it was still currently airing. I found out about that around episode 3 xD So I slowed down on watching it (I don't wanna suffer from waiting for each episode :P since I'm already suffering with other dramas).
I'm also totally smitten with the ending theme song This Is Not Me. It's been on repeat for 2 days now :x

Yeah as well as all the people here are saying , since the start of the drama , i was a little bit unpersuaded by  the fact that TLS didn't notice that XL & LTX are the same person. I mean let's revise it from the top , she slept in XL's arms when they got drunk after they celebrated their success of that presentation , even though he had alcohol smell all on top of him , she must have felt some similarity between him and LTX , when she slept in LTX arms when they got locked in the warehouse. Cut to the close scenes , when LTX's watch got locked in her hair , when she was tying her shoelace in the park , and fell on top of each other , moreover in the warehouse , and finally in the park scene , when she was trying to get her watch and he caught her arms by a hug-like . On the other side , the countless falls she fell with XL , getting that close . There exact voices , tones , faces , body and even teeth :D , all of that make a 1 to 1 similarity . Furthermore , in the upcoming episode , she and XL kissing , compared to LTX kiss , should make a perfect match.
So does their personality , style and attitude , make that huge difference , well , it sure does , you will never know it yourself , untill you actually get tangled in a resembling situation *LOL , i guess it is a one in a million that it will happen in the real life* .
 In a nutshell , it's a drama guys , an asian , t-drama , so yeaah it's expected , i sure am enjoying the storyline , since i have read the plot , i knew it that he won't be able to tell her the truth , and she will figure it out by herself , actually , leo or lance are the ones to know it first , then they will break up and then she will now his history with her brother and his innocent intentions , and probably make up :x ...
I know some are saying that the plot is kinda cheesy , and i agree , but i don't know why , there is something that makes me wait for it every week , more than any drama before , something that makes me impatiently wait for the subs , something that gives me goose bumps while watching it , yeah it doesn't have the best ingredients , but it has the best mouth watery taste ever ;;):)>-

Guest yuiivip

Right now I don't dare to watch those new episodes. I don't want to see my TXgē suffering face so I will wait for few more episodes and watch them all together again.

I hope I can wait patiently. :-S

wowww~~ our family bcome bigger and bigger :Dwelcome to @ktiminie @terbi @vjhoa @fruitkatsu @hyukgu to this thread >:D<
aaaand, wow! there's much different sight about what will happen next. heee~~~ i'm also agree with all of youu @ladysaotome @astashonok @yuiivip @keylimeshi @tatiana ~~
just how, how. howww TLS can't even tell Xiao Lu and LTX are the same person. at least, she is the one that closest to both of them(and even fall in love with Xiao Lu), even huan huan can digest Xiao Lu is LTX at first meet. is she really love XiaoLu? :-? 
i've watched similiar Taiwanese Drama like this, but the girl is still rmember how her ex's hand feels even tho they are separated for long time bcause she still loved him, but how bout Le Si? what will she feel when 'Xiao Lu' kiss her on preview episode? will it gave her some 'nostalgic' feeling about LTX 'forced' kiss back then? XD
and i'm just like WTF about the bed scenes!! even tho i really anticipated their lovey dovey moment, but what will happen if Le Si found out Xiao Lu is LTX ? :)) just when LTX kissed her, she gave him a hard slap. so what will she does when she realize Xiao Lu and LTX are same person after the bed scenes? will she chop LTX's neck, i guess? :))
i really can't wait for this Sunday. one episode each week is tooo much.. and this drama will ended on September, OMG! 

there's another thing that I think about it on this drama...
the TLS brother accident...he actually want to survive LTX...
what would happen if TLS got the hole thing?!
would she hate LTX MORE because .... his brother somehow sacrifice himself for him?
O no....It's too much.....they're a real emergency couple.
and I'm so curious about the story of there necklaces and bracelets.
the necklace actually belonged to LTX but at the first part of each episode it's on Xiao Lu's neck and there's another pair on TLS's neck....what's the story?
Aaaa..........I need Holmes to solve it...

Archived