[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

Guest terbi

LTX is pretending to be LTX pretending to be XL, even though XL is LTX lol. It's Lu-ception. That preview could be taken two ways. Either LTX came back as XL to comfort TLZ but Leo can see through his disguise now and knows that XL was a fake person all along, or he's purposely making it obvious that he's only pretending to be XL (even though XL is him), so that Leo sees him as LTX pretending to be XL but still believes XL to be a real and different person. Either way, the different glasses and the eyebrow raise/blink he gave Leo in response to Leo's calling him out is so characteristic of LTX that there's no way Leo can't see that it's him. Whichever explanation it actually is, stuff is about to go down, and Sunday can't come fast enough.

I'm really hoping this show doesn't decide to go the route of completely killing either the XL or LTX personality and letting Aaron's character win the girl by sacrificing half of himself. The way I see it, LTX/XL's "true" personality is a mixture of the two. He's kind and self-sacrificing in order to protect the ones he cares about, but he's got a steely edge due to growing up alone and without his parents. Because of the cutthroat and merciless nature of the advertising world he wants to be part of, he had to suppress his kind side for his public persona and act like a confident and arrogant authoritarian in order to succeed in this business and not let others step all over him. When he's by TLZ's side as XL, he's no longer surrounded by people like Lance, who would take advantage of him as soon as he shows any weakness, so he can let his softer side out. However when he interacts with TLZ as LTX he has to keep up his public image of the confident and successful CEO, so he acts like a jerk on the other extreme. I hope the show takes the healthier approach of having him gradually merge his two sides back into one personality that TLZ can truly fall in love with, one that is both kind and compassionate but also firm and confident. In my opinion this would be a much better resolution than having him stay as either only LTX (who has to act like a jerk to survive in the industry) or XL (who as someone pointed out earlier, is warm and adorable enough, but is an empty creation with no past or true self).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many episodes is this drama? If it's 30 i feel like we're gonna spend a few more episodes on TLS mourning Xiao Lu and then LTX will come out that he was Xiao Lu the whole time, then we'll spend the rest of the time on TLS/LTX avoiding each other and becoming business rivals and then it wont be util the last 5 episodes where make up and get together. 

is there anyone that know a place or a link in a site to download the English subtitle of episode 9?
Please give me a link to survive.....I really want to know what they are talking about......... :(

keylimeshi said: How many episodes is this drama? If it's 30 i feel like we're gonna spend a few more episodes on TLS mourning Xiao Lu and then LTX will come out that he was Xiao Lu the whole time, then we'll spend the rest of the time on TLS/LTX avoiding each other and becoming business rivals and then it wont be util the last 5 episodes where make up and get together. 

is it me or this drama moving very slow somehow,,,i mean we spend one and half ep on the main lead crying for the man lead which he was near her,
i cant stand her in this ep X( X( X( dont understand me wrong i like her and i love aaron yan but the writer seem fall asleep in this ep and they keep repeating the same idea with different scene [-X [-X [-X [-X

Guest marchan

tara97 said:

@yuiivip 

@nikus

Woooow u guys are great

:D just checked it out and yeah it is a different pair of glasses . One other thing the character kissing TLZ , is not wearing glasses :-? will it be lTX or XL

Hi first time in this thread. I'm really loving this drama. First time watching Aaron Yan, and I've become a fan! He's making me laugh so much every week, even though the last two episodes were pretty sad by comparison. Really loved LTX scene with Mama Tao in Ep 9. Mama Tao is warming up to him, because of his honest confession to her about how he feels about TZ. 

@tara97, @marchan, @yuiivip, @nikus - for all of you!!! You are the BEST!!!!! :):):)

Already 9 episodes - but interest is not lost!!! yep, at the end everything will be ok,  but  HOW LTX can change her mind???? WHEN she will see him not only as a friend???? - it's interesting

Archived