[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nikus

But this moment was in this episode. I watch this epi and I can't find it. I think they cut out this moment. But I really wait this moment

Guest nonouri

nikus said: But this moment was in this episode. I watch this epi and I can't find it. I think they cut out this moment. But I really wait this moment

Guest terbi

Lu Tian Xing will be blamed for impersonate Xiao Lu.

because OZ's crew believe the person called Xiao Lu is really exist. and when Xiao Lu's gone, LTX is aggresively trying to be close with Le Si. and puff~~~~
LTX is gone and Xiao Lu is back. 
they would think LTX use this oppurtunity to get closer with Le Si by being 'fake Xiao Lu'
haha. i can't really imagine if this really would happen next. poor Lu Tian Xing.

edit : 
thankyou my dear @nonouri for screencaps~~ i really enjoying that scenes :))

You know, they'll probably go that route to up the angst factor and drag the whole double-identity plot out longer. If any of the OZ people had any decent degree of intelligence though, they'd realize that Xiao Lu IS Lu Tian Xing from the beginning. Think about it. When LTX came back as XL this episode, he used the same mannerisms and voice/tone as the "earlier" XL. As far as OZ knows, LTX and XL have never met in person, nor would they have a reason to. How would LTX be able to perfectly mimic XL's voice and body language if he'd never met the guy, unless he IS the guy?

I really hope the reveal is for real (not "OMG! How dare you impersonate XL to get close to TZ?!") so that we can begin with the "fall in love with the LTX half of me" part of the show. :)

Guest terbi

nikus said:

Lance told Huan Huan that he will get her whatever that she wants,

Well, that certainly doesn't sound ominous at all, lol. Run LTX, RUN!!! Lance is going to kidnap you and lock you in a room with Huan Huan to make her happy, hahaha.

Guest marchan

nikus said: But this moment was in this episode. I watch this epi and I can't find it. I think they cut out this moment. But I really wait this moment

Hng the preview drives me nuts ;;; especially knowing that sunday is still farrrr lol after such lovey-dovey moments in ep 10, how come the writer breaks TLS's heart with finding the truth about LTX/XL :((( Noooo, at least no crying LS for a while please bcos I've seen enough during 2 past eps

@fruitkatsu‌

You can find the preview at the end of part 5 of the link below

the raw video already out on sugoinow~~
for those missed live streaming tonight XD
click here

happy watching ~~ 

Guest veeeeecky

Hi, guys! I've been following this thread for some weeks now since I really love FILWM and I loved reading everyone's comments and discussions about it. And so I decided to create an account here on soompi and ride along with everyone :D yoroshiku ne~!

Based on the preview for ep. 11, I think Leo already knows that Xiao Lu really is Lu Tian Xing and he (LTX) confirmed it already since he removed his eye glasses while talking to him. Though the biggest question here is, will Tao Le Si confront Lu Tian Xing or wait for him to tell it to her himself? Everything is getting really complicated here

Guest zohreg

Hey Guys Im new here and I love reading ur comments and discussions ;)
so can sb tell me where i can find eng subs?in srt formatthank you :)

Archived