• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTS of Half and That's Not Me MV

notes : Aaron's hint that Tia is his ideal type

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA5iLoNj7uk&index=3&list=WL

credits HIM YTChannel, dearaaronyanYTChannel
edit :BTS Photos of Half and That's Not Me MV

10172743_631944493554159_68806848485745410152565_631944536887488_34583410899651110409420_631903013558307_411687275518366tumblr_n6dtek0Zyf1rae617o1_500.png

credits aaronyanmusic, aaron's IG

translate preview ep 9

LTX : he left in a sudden, he might never comeback. do you even know?Mama Tao : please leave Le Si alone. stop harassing her,please. the person that Tao Le Si likes is Xiao Lu.TLS : you looked like Xiao Lu. but you're not HIM.LTX : don't tell me this person that named Lu Tian Xing doesn't have any meaning to you at all?
translate by ayu@aaronyanupdates

'Fall in Love With Me' raining scene, Aaron and Tia drenched for 5hours
5389a302000a4.jpg

tumblr_n6fy4w05xI1rae617o3_1280.jpgtumblr_n6fy4w05xI1rae617o4_1280.jpgtumblr_n6fy4w05xI1rae617o6_1280.jpgtumblr_n6fy4w05xI1rae617o2_1280.jpgtumblr_n6fy4w05xI1rae617o1_1280.jpg

Aaron Yan and Tia Li filmed a scene for ‘Fall In Love With Me’ under the rain for 5 hours. Besides crying, Tia still has to faint on the floor, and she laughed that, “The rain is too big, our eyes can’t even be opened because the water splashed into our eyes.” Aaron joked that, “Next time we don’t even have to bring bottles, because our shoes are filled with water.”

For this raining scene, the crew specially prepare 2 water tank at the sides to spray the water, Tia said that she ran in the beginning, and then she falls, and then cry and fainted. But because the rain was so heavy and she can’t see the spot clearly, so they NG quite a few times, and her arm was scratched as a result. Aaron said that, “For the quality of the drama, the crew spent quite some money. The rain was so heavy we can’t even open our eyes. It’s so similar to the recent storm, and the water supply from the water tank ran out halfway that the crew have to make adjustments for another car to spray the water.”

This scene started shooting since 5pm in the evening, and they only wrapped work until 11pm at night. Both Aaron and Tia was drenched for 5 hours, and Aaron said: “Because we have to link the scenes, so we didn’t even change. Our clothes were all drenched and stuck to our body.” Tia joked that her shirt was drenched to the point that she can twist water out, but it’s lucky that the weather was warm and not too cold. Aaron on the hand joked that: “We don’t have to bring our bottles. Because our shoes are filled with water, we can drink directly from the shoes.”

source WOWNEWS, translate by ayu@aaronyupdates

Guest yuiivip

I'm a bit worry that LTX will leave his famous advertising CEO position and become XL because of TLS :-S

Why can't TLS see LTX's kind side?? She is too obsessed with XL. I understand she like XL because he is too kind and she kinda pity him....but is it real Love or Obsession?

@migukandy hai dear, Aaron's album Drama already out. the album has 6 songs that include the soundtrack of FILWM's drama.
tumblr_n6d5cz573b1rae617o1_500.jpg
tracklist 

• 1/2 one of out two
  • that's not me
  • the unwanted love
  • unlimited
  • the only rose
  • unstoppable sun (just you ost)

@TaeS aaaw. i like the song too!! Aaron's sang 4 or 5 song for FILWM's soundtrack. but the scene is just too sad :'( his expression there is best omg

I'm so into this drama.....it's great.....but waiting for next episodes.....I'm sure that waiting will kill me to the end of this drama.
I heard that they reduce some episodes? is that right?
and I heard about some change in it's weekly broadcast.....
any way...waiting will kill me >->-O

Guest itsonlykat

Here's the download link for OST. #3 is Excessive Love
http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/aaron-yan-drama/

Other songs in the drama not in OSThttp://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/fall-in-love-with-me/

@tara97 extra love's included to Aaron new album. the original tittle 多餘的我 was translated Extra Love on Wikipedia first, but now the english tittle is changed to The Excessive Me :)) and from Aaron's resources or fansites it's called The Unwanted Love. whatever the english tittle, the song is same rightt ? XD

Archived