|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

Guest daemul

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hong Jin Young Has No Bangs In Recent Selca PicturesMod Edit: Please don't quote images

Singer Hong Jin Young made her bangs disappear and posted two selca pictures of herself with her new hairstyle on her Twitter on May 22. 

Along with the pictures, she wrote, “I do think that I look different without bangs. Do I look better without or with bangs?”

Hong Jin Young has been styling her hair with bangs for quite some time and these new pictures revealed that whether with or without bangs, the singer looks pretty no matter what. 

Comments from the netizens included, “Hong Jin Young really is pretty,” “She looks better without bangs,”Her image without bangs is now totally different.”

The singer made her music debut back in 2007 with SWAN, a Korean girl group, but began her solo career soon afterwards with the popular single “Love’s Battery.”

Soompi

She looks good without bangs, I think she should keep this style.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably their best time together. They had fun, romance and intimate moments. While strolling thru the souvenir shop, JinYoung cutely told Min oppa her shoulders were hurting because they were burned. So he suggested aloe and they searched the aisles. When they found it, she encouraged him to put some on right then and there.  :\">  They also went paragliding even tho JinYoung needed a lot of encouraging on Min oppa's part.  The hair part was Min oppa comparing his arm hair to hers. Can't wait to hear why he was interested in that. And Min oppa had his simple but romantic moment by putting down the car top, turning off the lights, turning on his phone music and sharing time looking at the stars and having a talk with her.
There should be an emoticon with flames. :x

Guest daemul

Even khuntoria can backhug like our body-jjang couple...so comfortable...even popo,skinship all the time...really like married couple.so romantic so intimmate so comfortabe eachother... :x just like real married couple. Wife n hubby

Buuuttt why wgm teams always put errotic song as our body jjang c. Backsound????make my brain gone mad!

What a difference just 10 extra minutes or so makes. It makes their time flow naturally and it feels like you spent the day with them instead of rushing around looking thru a window. I highly doubt that Min oppa has ever worn a coconut bikini or a t-shirt with a ladies body on it. But he's being a good sport about it and is less anxious than he has been. The show had an apple appearing in their hard titles when Min oppa was talking about seeing JinYoung singing for him. I guess either he said it or they are implying it, that he had his "apple" moment while watching her. Meaning he found her sexy.  :P <:-P

Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min get married on the ocean on 'We Got Married'

hong-jin-young-nam-goong-min_1400925856_

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young held a beautiful, intimate wedding on the ocean on the May 24th episode of 'We Got Married'.SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young to sing main theme song for 'Glorious Day' OST

The couple held their wedding ceremony on a yacht, and the officiator told them, "You may kiss." Without even hesitating, Nam Goong Min gave Hong Jin Young a kiss on the cheek and said, "I bought a bracelet in Seoul. I bought it so I could put in on for you. We're a couple. Instead of buying something expensive, just..."
Hong Jin Young commented, "I honestly didn't know he prepared anything. I was surprised. I thought it was over afterwards, and I really liked it."Other than their first kiss, the couple also had other lovey-dovey things in store with Hong Jin Young serenading her hubby at a bar and returning the kiss later during bedtime.
It look like they're warming up to each other!

Hong Jin Young to sing main theme song for 'Glorious Day' Ost Hong Jin Young will be the voice behind the main theme of SBS' 'Glorious Day'!

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young brightens the day with her good morning message

Hong Jin Young is singing a trot remake of Oh Seung Geun's "What About My Age", which will be released as two versions. She added her own 'Hong Jin Young' aegyo style to the upbeat song with a twist sound.

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young brightens the day with her good morning message

Does anyone know what song Min oppa picked to play on his phone?    When they are driving at night, does the traditional music being played sound like it came from "The Moon Embraces the Sun?" It's the music the king tried to play for his queen at the end but it was the eunuch that was actually playing it behind the pillars. lol 
 How funny was it that JinYoung just grabbed the flowers on the bed and threw them off. Min oppa was trying to pick them up gently maybe thinking - Oh it's a heart for us and a memory. She was ruthless. :P
 And Min oppa ever so mindful of details and trying to keep JinYoung modest, tries to arrange her pajama top. Then he backs off but ends up looking a little too closely and has to shake his head to get himself away. :\">

I swear this couple is turning me in to a pervert. WGM has to stop trying to make everything sexualized... 'Cause I'm sure it's far more innocent (I'm keeping my hopes down, most of WGM is fake unfortunately) than what WGM implies it to be. But the skinship in this ep, I didn't really watch all the couples that have been on WGM so I don't know how they compare but I believe they have to be one of the most touchy couples. I'm happy they didn't get Jin Young wear that coconut bikini on the show, it really would have been too much (for myself, the viewers and Namgoong Min *wink*). 
But I just realized something recently and was going to post it. I remember reading and watching somewhere that both Hong Jin Young's parents and Nam Goong Min's parent work in education. Jin Young's dad is a professor and I think Namgoong Min's dad is a high school teacher. Would be funny for both parents to meet because I'm sure they went through a similar thought process when their kids decided to give up on doing something with their education (Jin Young did get her PhD, I think and Namgoong Min studied to become an engineer) to join the entertainment industry. Otherwise I suspect both parents will be very approving of their virtual son/daughter in laws (good educational background) and will bicker with their in-laws over how their kids gave up on being highly educated individuals. 

Guest daemul

when min nie oppa kissing jinyoung onnia at their wedding ceremony, he said "mian" (sorry) and then kiss on JY onnie cheek. but I guess he did not really feel sorry at all... because in their first night he asked Jy onnie to kiss him back...oh!oppa you are so bad :\">

Guest daemul

I swear this couple is turning me in to a pervert. WGM has to stop trying to make everything sexualized... 'Cause I'm sure it's far more innocent (I'm keeping my hopes down, most of WGM is fake unfortunately) than what WGM implies it to be. But the skinship in this ep, I didn't really watch all the couples that have been on WGM so I don't know how they compare but I believe they have to be one of the most touchy couples. I'm happy they didn't get Jin Young wear that coconut bikini on the show, it really would have been too much (for myself, the viewers and Namgoong Min *wink*). 

But I just realized something recently and was going to post it. I remember reading and watching somewhere that both Hong Jin Young's parents and Nam Goong Min's parent work in education. Jin Young's dad is a professor and I think Namgoong Min's dad is a high school teacher. Would be funny for both parents to meet because I'm sure they went through a similar thought process when their kids decided to give up on doing something with their education (Jin Young did get her PhD, I think and Namgoong Min studied to become an engineer) to join the entertainment industry. Otherwise I suspect both parents will be very approving of their virtual son/daughter in laws (good educational background) and will bicker with their in-laws over how their kids gave up on being highly educated individuals. 

Yeah wgm Team try turning me in to a pervert. When jy ask minnie oppa to sleep n than that 'kiss sexualy music' star playing at background.my mind just start to dreaming jy n minnie oppa doing alot 'xxxxxxx' screan.oh my....i need clean my brain.

Yes, well this episode was really good.  GM had to uh...stop himself from having further adult thoughts in the bedroom.  Of  course I liked that part, but I also liked the serenade from JY.  That song, her looks and voice... his heart stopped.  I honestly thought when they are parking in the car, that GM was going to just lean in a kiss JY.  I saw the "I'm-going-to-lean-in-and-kiss-you-now" look.  I cannot wait for the english subs...I want to know if there was some sort of additional confessions going on in this episode.  I mean, I assume so... but...who knows.  

starmanis2bowie said: Yes, well this episode was really good.  GM had to uh...stop himself from having further adult thoughts in the bedroom.  Of  course I liked that part, but I also liked the serenade from JY.  That song, her looks and voice... his heart stopped.  I honestly thought when they are parking in the car, that GM was going to just lean in a kiss JY.  I saw the "I'm-going-to-lean-in-and-kiss-you-now" look.  I cannot wait for the english subs...some sort ofI want to know if there was additional confessions going on in this episode.  I mean, I assume so... but...who knows.  

Guest daemul

Sorry I messed up your quote.  :P  But yeah, there was a lot of BRI goodness in this episode as well as heart to heart talking.

What mean of BRI??i dont understan what is that??

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Hong Jin Young) - What About My Age (drama Glorious Day ost)http://youtu.be/qrUxLBXGpJU

@daemul  BRI means "back room interview" or some say "black room interview" It's when they get asked questions or talk about things that happened during the day. They are by themselves with interviewers. Unless Min oppa watches the show as it airs, JinYoung gets to see his BRI's before he sees hers. Most couples watch the show and find out things they didn't know while they were filming. The 2young couple watched an episode together while they were putting a wooden couch together. The husband only then found out his wife had known from the beginning, what his surprise was and had only pretended to be surprised. :))

Archived