|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

I'm glad Min oppa has a sense of humor. 

In his BRI right after the bikini reveal, his eyes - they have a different look in them.  ;;)

Sense of humour is a plus point in the dating game! If both can laugh at each others' jokes, I would say that it wont be too awkward or stressful. It will be fun. :)

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nam Goong Min – Hong Jin Young Couple Show Off Their Perfect Beach Bodies on “We Got Married”

On the May 10 broadcast of MBC’s “We Got Married,” actor Nam Goong Min and singer Hong Jin Young revealed their amazing figures while on their honeymoon trip to Saipan.

The couple decided to enjoy a date at the swimming pool, which is where they were able to flaunt their perfect beach bodies.

After finishing their luxury dinner on the beach, Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young headed to the swimming pool. Hong Jin Young wore a bright orange bikini underneath a mesh cardigan, displaying her glamorous figure. In a private interview with producers, Nam Goong Min confessed, “Her figure in a bikini was so sexy that I could only stare at her eyes,” showing embarrassment.

The actor also revealed his sculpted abs after initially hesitating to take off his sleeveless shirt. Hong Jin Young showed her shock by saying, “How can you work out that much?” In the singer’s interview, she shared, “I couldn't help but stare at his abs. He’s my husband. ‘Abs Husband,’” unable to hide her delight and satisfaction.B20140511115304433.jpg

Guest daemul

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nam Goong Min – Hong Jin Young Couple Show Off Their Perfect Beach Bodies on “We Got Married”

On the May 10 broadcast of MBC’s “We Got Married,” actor Nam Goong Min and singer Hong Jin Young revealed their amazing figures while on their honeymoon trip to Saipan.

The couple decided to enjoy a date at the swimming pool, which is where they were able to flaunt their perfect beach bodies.

After finishing their luxury dinner on the beach, Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young headed to the swimming pool. Hong Jin Young wore a bright orange bikini underneath a mesh cardigan, displaying her glamorous figure. In a private interview with producers, Nam Goong Min confessed, “Her figure in a bikini was so sexy that I could only stare at her eyes,” showing embarrassment.

The actor also revealed his sculpted abs after initially hesitating to take off his sleeveless shirt. Hong Jin Young showed her shock by saying, “How can you work out that much?” In the singer’s interview, she shared, “I couldn't help but stare at his abs. He’s my husband. ‘Abs Husband,’” unable to hide her delight and satisfaction.

@LavelyShai   Hahaha yes!  
Hopefully they show them playing in the water. WGM is such a tease tho and might not show it. Min oppa is made of stern stuff and presents the calm exterior but inside..... yeah just like your gif.  :D
 Oh, and I don't think he minded that she did stare. Just a little shy..  After all, why work out so hard? Like tattoos, if you don't want people to look, why put them all over the place?

@LavelyShai
 I can't imagine that she didn't do a search on Min oppa. There are several picts of him and his toned abs. But in person, it must be WOW and overpowering. And when you have a good body, you usually want your partner to have one too. So they are both showing each other their best.
 I'm the most curious about the dinner conversation. Anytime you have wine, you can get some candid revealing info. And Min oppa was probably tired so he was looking very relaxed at dinner.  Hahaha I have yet to see JinYoung tired.

@

LavelyShai

said: @colourgraeShe probably did search him, but you never expect the real thing to look like the pictures so it shocked her a bit lol We know he looked her up and was anticipating it, but was overwhelmed with her body that he became shy

:P

I'm sure they had a pretty candid conversation over dinner, then again all of their conversations are pretty candid so I can imagine what their dinner one was like. Hahaha I know! Jin Young hasn't been tired yet so I would love to see her completely relaxed and tired, that'll be the day lol 

Seems like there are 2 full days now for subs.
 In the opening airport scene with Min oppa waiting, he seems like a nervous little boy who is shy being alone. Just like in Radio Star while he is sitting in the back room. And JinYoung is always expressing how she wished she were there to take care of him.  :\">
 She's being the wife that takes care of her hubbies health with vitamin drinks. Brings him the organic apple to eat. Teases him about his exercise equipment and the pillow, but is concerned when he explains he needs the pillow for his sore neck (or back) He is always telling her about it but I don't think he is looking for sympathy, just the facts and that he finds it limiting. (which probably bugs him since he works to keep in shape)  I like that he says thank you when she takes care of him. He says it very sincerely. He's had a few mental breakdowns in this episode over her playful "sexy" teases. Posing in the airport parking lot - how did she explain that away? Something about a Movie Star portrayal? Shouting at the cars going by when they put down the top on the car.  :-h  Each time she got a  :-@ by him Is Min oppa going to chill out or is JinYoung going to curb her antics? Somehow, I think it's just going to be that way :))

Guest daemul

http://realkshownow.blogspot.com/2014/05/we-got-married-episode-219-english-subs.html?m=1

Thats the sub...

@daemul Thanks for posting the subs.
 Well I laughed a lot. Those two - they are too cute with their "hidden" wishes of seeing the other person in their swim suits. ;)
 Well I can say definitely that Min oppa is not a clubber. He should consider taking dance lessons and have more fun. You have a fun wife that can help you.:) I'm surprised that Min oppa is worried over an old man at the checkout. I would save being jealous over something real because it's a little like crying Wolf all the time. Although that really isn't a good illustration. ;p  And for a couple that seems like opposites, they feel the same way about certain things. They like being real, eating in a comfortable restaurant with everyday food instead of a "romantic" ie bug infested cold fancy food dinner.  JinYoung is good at drawing out Min oppa's thoughts and at the same time revealing hers. She encourages him to try new things and to brighten up his outlook on life. Like on the beach when he said this is a romantic place but it's awkward. She just said Do the things everyone else does, and took off running like a sand fairy. All he could do was laugh and follow. If he just let himself go and loosens up, he'll have a great time. Not that he isn't having fun already, just more of it. <:-P
 And in the next episode, they'll wake up to the sunshine and a mission note that has a band in it for the three legged race :P

I'm missing the MC's comments. Even the misleading titles aren't being translated. They were always good for a laugh. :(
 I like that the lady MC is getting prettier. She's doing her hair in different styles and she looks like she's having more fun. I wonder if that is because of JinYoung? Seems JinYoung doesn't have any complaints about Min oppa so far. They both are getting shyer about holding hands and the lady MC said it's because they are getting serious. I'll agree with that.

Could you imagine an ad with both of them? 
 If Min oppa finds her more and more sexy, won't he have trouble with his jealousy? So far she doesn't find it too much although the immigration officer is a little much for me. It hopefully will be balanced by him knowing her better and that she wouldn't be running off with any guy.

@LavelyShai From the examples of previous conversations, she either changed the subject or put her foot down. I've also noticed that when he was unsure of what to do (or how to behave) she would give a suggestion. I think the show might be called "The Education of Min Oppa"

Ahh..it has been quite sometime since i have been here! Busy busy busy. When it comes to revealing their bodies, i think its because they are in public (cameras) and they hardly know each other.hence the shyness. I too agree misun made a point about the hand holding. It didnt come to my mind. Its either they are getting closer/serious...or they dont want to. Hee.

Is it a good thing? To brush off the subject of min oppa's jealousy by changing the subject? How do ppl handle it? My husband is not really the jealous kind. Not much. I even say things just to make him jealous a bit. Haha. A show of jealousy kinda proves that you are loved. But for me, like jin young, i cant handle unnecessary jealousness.

In some instances, brushing it off might be ok. It is making a point even if it isn't obvious. When they met in the airport and he said he wanted to sleep on the plane, she repeated three times that was he really going to sleep? He finally got the drift and changed it to "no, I'm going to play with JinYoung" So she's training him (or trying to) to be more sensitive to her.  There is a part in the car that the MC lady was asking "what's that about?" Well he made a comment about how it was ok to be carrying her around. She playfully hits him. It's all about appreciating his efforts at working out for her and how strong he is. And she does a cute line by saying "I really felt secure being piggybacked by you" He in turn, playfully hits her on the shoulder and they laugh together. That's what it's about.

Archived