[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverbutterfly

I'm a Vampire Knight fan too!!!! and then I got my friends hooked on it and I'm the one who downloads the Vampire Knight. I got up to chapter 24 in english but I have chapters 25 and 26 raw and i really want to know what happens next!! Would anyone be willing to translate it if I provide the raw for both chapters? just e-mail me if you want to translate it. many thanks! Vampire Knight rules!!! Can't decide between Kaname and Zero though, its too hard! :sweatingbullets:

^ Chapter 25 is already scanlated. You can find it in VNManga.

I'm sooo wondering who Yuuki is going to end up with. The mangaka gives very vague details, so I really don't know who she's going to end up with. My prediction is Zero... But I want her with Kaname!!!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i read the latest and it was kinda confusing.....???.....

yuki sees kaname with another girl who is pureblood and all but kaname comes back and hugs yuki and now yuki loves him all over again?? when kaname pushes yuki iin the bed i was "WHOA!" but kaname just wanted to hug her or something?

Guest nousasamechie

Kaname needs moves like Zero to hook me in. *cough*the biting*cough* Chapter 25 was a little confusing.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Kaname needs moves like Zero to hook me in. *cough*the biting*cough* Chapter 25 was a little confusing.

I *cough* say yeah! :rolleyes:

i dunno but zero got it all

:rolleyes:

yuki sees kaname with another girl who is pureblood and all but kaname comes back and hugs yuki and now yuki loves him all over again?? when kaname pushes yuki iin the bed i was "WHOA!" but kaname just wanted to hug her or something?

I agree. The latest chapter was confusing.

I think Yuki was jealous or something along those line when she saw Kaname with the pureblood girl. Then i was suprised when Kaname hug and pushed her to the bed. So now Yuki likes Kaname? At one moment of time it seems like she like Zero then at another moment of time it seems that she like Kaname. And yes Kaname seem very suspicious. Up to now i get the feeling that he is really obssesed over Yuki. What does he really want from Yuki? I dont think he's character is that simple.

If i have my way i want Yuki to end up with both Kaname and Zero ^^

Guest orelinde_rachelle

could someone PM me the latest chapt of vampire nights? does anyone know the link from chpt 1 onwards pls PM me... thanks:)

Guest ~fantasygurl~

I think Yuki was jealous or something along those line when she saw Kaname with the pureblood girl. Then i was suprised when Kaname hug and pushed her to the bed. So now Yuki likes Kaname? At one moment of time it seems like she like Zero then at another moment of time it seems that she like Kaname. And yes Kaname seem very suspicious. Up to now i get the feeling that he is really obssesed over Yuki. What does he really want from Yuki? I dont think he's character is that simple.

ahahaha :rolleyes: just hope that she can handle them both :phew:

Guest nousasamechie

This may be just me being new to this thread, but isn't there a rule against requesting DLs of scanlations? Aren't people who request supposed to go into the pinned topics to search themselves? I dunno, just asking.

Anywhoo - Here's my common sense theory (not spoiler):

I think Kaname feels protective of Yuuki because he saved her. As a right he treats her as his own - belonging to him. Then, because he's a pureblood he knows she's forbidden to him, since she's human. Yuuki on the other hand, is being a girl like all shojo heroines. In the end, the vampires are not going to want Kaname mixing with her because it will ruin his "pureblood-ness."

So, Zero gets her. LOL.

---edit: Should theories also get spoiler tags? I only did it as a precaution. If not, I'll remove it.

First time posting here.

VK is the bomb. It's just too good, I can't even put into words. I find Kaname and Zero attractive, but I like Zero more. But then again, there's Aidou (teehee).

I think Kaname really loves Yuuki, I'm not sure what kind of love that is, but if there's a love called wanting, that might be it. No, not lust, of course. And then again, there's Zero, he loves her too. Yuuki, cares for Zero, but up to now, she may not know it, but maybe she feels something more to him, something much more than a sisterly love. Maybe she can't recognize it because she believes that she only loves Kaname. I was also confused with Yuuki's feelings when she was being jealous over Sara-sama. How can she be both blushing and ba-bumping over two guys? Maybe she just feels kind of like honoured over Kaname's presence, with his superiority and calm cool-looking facade that's why she blushes (But really I think she just feels indebted to him, she loved him, yes, but maybe not now anymore)? A person can't hold love for two, no? I'm not sure with Kaname, but I really thinks she loves Zero. And then my theory is, maybe Zero would never be healed, but wouldn't go down to Level E, because he'll die (I don't know I just feel like it, I mean I kind of think happy endings with Yuuki ending with either the two doesn't fit), I also don't think Yuki would end up with Kaname, for reasons stated by nousasamechie.

How's about that, eh? LOOOOOONNNGGG...., okay so not entirely. :P

Guest kuvli

i definitely wanted that YUUKI to end up with ZERO....definitely....not KANAME....sure he's pretty and all and mysterious and cool...but still.....ZERo done sooo much for her....

anyways...i love ZERO and that SHIARI something dude.....forgot his name...but he has a sword...whoa...HOT HOT!!!!! USED TO BE OBSESSED WITH AKATSUKI KAIN...lol....

Guest babossagaji

^ Chapter 25 is already scanlated. You can find it in VNManga.

I'm sooo wondering who Yuuki is going to end up with. The mangaka gives very vague details, so I really don't know who she's going to end up with. My prediction is Zero... But I want her with Kaname!!!

me too~! but in a way..i don't her to!

O_O Speechless

haha! I do too..but..that isn't right also.

Guest miz_luvabl3

i love this manga even though i only read the first volume. i went to VNmanga to download it but i can't register. no matter how many times i put in the confirmation code, it says it's not right =[. ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO HELP ME PLEASE PM ME. i really want an account there!

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

First time posting here.

VK is the bomb. It's just too good, I can't even put into words. I find Kaname and Zero attractive, but I like Zero more. But then again, there's Aidou (teehee).

I think Kaname really loves Yuuki, I'm not sure what kind of love that is, but if there's a love called wanting, that might be it. No, not lust, of course. And then again, there's Zero, he loves her too. Yuuki, cares for Zero, but up to now, she may not know it, but maybe she feels something more to him, something much more than a sisterly love. Maybe she can't recognize it because she believes that she only loves Kaname. I was also confused with Yuuki's feelings when she was being jealous over Sara-sama. How can she be both blushing and ba-bumping over two guys? Maybe she just feels kind of like honoured over Kaname's presence, with his superiority and calm cool-looking facade that's why she blushes (But really I think she just feels indebted to him, she loved him, yes, but maybe not now anymore)? A person can't hold love for two, no? I'm not sure with Kaname, but I really thinks she loves Zero. And then my theory is, maybe Zero would never be healed, but wouldn't go down to Level E, because he'll die (I don't know I just feel like it, I mean I kind of think happy endings with Yuuki ending with either the two doesn't fit), I also don't think Yuki would end up with Kaname, for reasons stated by nousasamechie.

How's about that, eh? LOOOOOONNNGGG...., okay so not entirely. :P

yes i think the same thing too...

for me...

when i read the latest chapter...i think somehow yuki will not end up with zero or kaname.

but i think she should not end up anyone.....i have a feeling that the ending is going to be sad though.

Guest Wen Jing

I really like this manga!!!

Haven't been addicted to a manga for a long long time. And this one is just LOVE!!

Beautiful art and awesome story!!!

Just finished reading the last chapter that is out in Japan, Chapter 27 in Chinese. New info are reveled and can't wait to read the next one!! Will out on April 24th in LALA magazine!

Archived