[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Hi

could one of you guys put up the link for the forum 'evil empire'? And one more thing, how many volumes has been translated to english so far? Thamks in advance XDXD

HoangVi -^-(^-^)-^-

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Evil_Empir...p?showtopic=582

23 chapters have been translated so far with 5 volumes but the 5th volume is not complete yet

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PecanPie02

Vampire Knight

By Hino Matsuri

Project by Storm in Heaven

knight2rr.jpg

Summary: Yuuki's earliest memory is of a stormy winter's night when she was attacked by a vampire...then saved by another. Ten years later, she has grown up a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of reformed vampires at an elite boarding academy. But at her side is a boy called Zero, who burns with hatred for the creatures who destroyed everything that he ever cared for, and is determined never to trust them. Have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions? Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuuki the beginning of a forbidden romance? Or is it something in her lost memories that draws him to her? Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems, and nobody is who they say they are. And the price of misplaced faith may well be worse than death.

>___< I'm like OBSESSED with this series.

Though not much scanlations have been released... it's just so anticipating. The graphics are wonderful, and the plot is fairly well done. My favourite manga at the moment. =)

If you haven't read it yet... you can read it here.

Give it a try peoples~~ XD

^ They sound the same because it's the same seiyuu :x

Sounds interesting... Ill go Read it!! I was looking for a new maga series anyways

Guest daydreamer

Anyone know where there are VK raws? I can read chinese and it sucks waiting for new releases to come out. It's insane.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

it's been how many days and 24 is not out yet....

can someone pm the raw? i can't seem to know where to look for it in the invision forum

• 2 weeks later...
Guest i'kogimaruCHA

four volumes are the most that came out right?

TTOTT it's taking wayyy too long >=( i want more sexiness :ph34r: and zero's so hot.. aha

-spark

i agreed..love the artwork..love the storyline..i'm so addicted.. can anyone ANYONE!!!(PRETTY PLZ) pm me the raw..i read to ch 23 translated but i kan't wait any longer..pm me the rest of it (raw) if u have it...

i would so appreciate it..

:ph34r:

I just saw a new chapter from a Japanese monthly magazine (Jan 07 edition) called LALA, but I'm not sure which chapter it was. Those who do not want spoilers to the story, then don't let your eyes wander below. :lol:

I must say it's a pretty heart-throbbing chapter because Zero was about to kiss Yuki, but didn't do it. And then I don't know what happened (cause I don't understand Japanese and only interpret it visually), but Yuki was kidnapped by Kaname. He pushed her to bed and... guess what?

They didn't do anything! They just hugged each other. :mellow: At first I was like "WTF, they're gonna do what I think they're gonna do" :w00t:

I think Yuki was confused with Zero because he tried to kiss her. I'm really curious as to who Yuki is going to end up with. I prefer her to end up with Kaname though. He looks hotter than Zero. <33

Guest ~fantasygurl~

I just saw a new chapter from a Japanese monthly magazine (Jan 07 edition) called LALA, but I'm not sure which chapter it was. Those who do not want spoilers to the story, then don't let your eyes wander below. :lol:

I must say it's a pretty heart-throbbing chapter because Zero was about to kiss Yuki, but didn't do it. And then I don't know what happened (cause I don't understand Japanese and only interpret it visually), but Yuki was kidnapped by Kaname. He pushed her to bed and... guess what?

They didn't do anything! They just hugged each other. :mellow: At first I was like "WTF, they're gonna do what I think they're gonna do" :w00t:

I think Yuki was confused with Zero because he tried to kiss her. I'm really curious as to who Yuki is going to end up with. I prefer her to end up with Kaname though. He looks hotter than Zero. <33

can you please pm me where you found that at? :rolleyes:

thank you!! ^o^

Guest TheZilla

jJHF DKSHJFDH FDJKFH

i couldnt help but look at that spoiler!!

man that sounds like kaname wants some

(if you know what i mean .__. )

Guest BlackTea

I am a huge fan of Matsuri Hino's artwork. It's so beautiful. <3 Her series are also quite short, and is able to keep my attention. [the guys in there may, or may not have something to contribute in that... xD]

I read it from the serialization in Shojo Beat, and darn; it's a monthly magazine. I had to see that spoiler, and looking back at Meri Puri... Matsuri-sensei does tend to draw really... [erotic?] sort of scenes. Just an opinion.

Anyways, anybody here feeling Headmaster Cross? I think he's absolutely hilarious.

Guest pinguvxd

gah~ zero is a hottie!!!! XD love him(:

and if you are all wonder where to read MORE of vampire knight.

CLICK ME!!!

This site has volumes 1-4^

gotta spread the love of it(:

I love her artwork. how she draws the guys are completely aksjfklsdajklsdj!!

they are so hawt!! >//<

Archived