[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

i recommend it!! the drawings are like vampire knight, but less vampirish and more lace.

Lol! Yeah, Merupuri is full of laces! Jelle is so sexy!! :wub:

And guys, I found ch29 summary and ch30 translations from the VK forum. Hope this hasn't been posted before!

Chapter 29 summary

Rima, picking up a rose, wonders if Senri is okay at home. Senri opens the door of his house and says he's back. His mother who seems to have a mental problem is sitting on the stairs alone. She calls his name twice and hugs him. Senri tells her to at least comb her hair and if the fans back from her actress life saw this, they would cry. I guess she used to be an actress before she gave birth to Senri. Anyway, at this comment, his mother just smiles. Senri combs her hair and she says that Senri seems to look like his father. Senri asks is that so? He says he doesn't know his father's face and that he thinks he looks like his mother. His mother agrees but says that his father, too, had incomprehensible eyes which she liked. Then, she hands Senri a letter from her uncle(he's not Senri's uncle, but his mother's). She says that since this uncle, who is a member of the Council, doesn't have a child he's most likely to have Senri as his heir. To this, Senri doesn't reply. His mother recognizes that he doesn't even protest but it's understandable since it's the Council. Then she asks him to make sure to come back quickly and give her, who is hungry, his blood. Senri tells her that she's self-centered and says fine.His mother bites him.

The scene changes. Aidou nervously asks who murdered Kaname's parents. He says purebloods can not be killed that easily and tries to ask if Hiou Shizuka is the one who did it but Kaname replies that it doesn't help to know anything further than this. Aidou protests and asks why. Kaname says that if he didn't tell Aidou anything at all, Aidou would have acted like a child. He also says Aidou must not know anything else "for now" not to have a useless death. Aidou resists and says he wants to be Kaname's help. At this, Takuma interferes and says let's stop this for now. Aidou reluctantly agrees and apologizes to Kaname as he turns around to leave. Kaname says that he thought Aidou would think Kaname killed his parents but Aidou didn't, which makes him happy. Aidou stops and looks at him.

The scene changes again. Aidou is at his room, looking thorugh books and datas to investigate who the killers of Kaname's parents may be. He says that he will find out who may be the harm to the Kuran clan and Kaname's secrets.

Senri, on the other hand, is at his mother's uncle's house. And we get to see Ichiru working as a sevant there. The uncle talks about their family a bit and leads Senri into a basement. In the basement, there is a tube filled with blood. The uncles tells him that this is the secret he's been hiding from others. The creature inside the tube is Senri's father. Senri says he thought his father was dead and this is disturbing. Then, the child with different eye colors, who we've seen from chap 25 or so, pops up from nowhere. The child says what Senri is saying in front of his own blood-related father. He says that reviving this far was hard enough and that they can not go any farther. That's why they've been waiting to make a grown-up Senri to meet his father. The uncle tells the kid that he's been waiting for him. To my shock, the uncle calls the child "my King(Master)", meaning that Senri's father is a pureblood omg. (In this manga, the nobles call the purebloods "princess" or "king".) The kid collapses and Senri's father rises from the tube.

The scene changes. Seiren tells Kaname she's back. Kaname asks her how it was. Seiren replies she's seen a movement and calls him my King(Master). Kaname asks is that so......Apparently unhappy, he kills the roses and coldly says it would have been so much better if he(Senri's father, obviously) kept on sleeping.

Now, we see Yuuki sitting in her room alone. Zero comes in, asking what she's doing stuck in the empty dormitory. Yuuki says she just wants to be in a quiet place and that he shouldn't be coming in since this is the girl's dormitory even though she's no better. Zero asks her if she's been thinking about the burned page at the Associaton. She says yes and that her memory doesn't seem to be normal since she sees images and gets interrupted when trying to regain her memory.(Heck, NOW she realizes it!) She says she wonders if her memory is erased by someone. At this, she wonders to herself if it is Kaname. She tells Zero that she needs to ask something to Kaname. Yuuki looks up and finds Zero looking at her with worrying eyes. She asks him why it is that he's looking at her worried. He asks if she doesn't like him being worried about her. She replies that Zero doesn't have much time left so he should not waste the time worrying about her. She tries to say that he should spend his time working on his own matters when Zero suddenly comes closer. Yuuki suddenly remembers when Zero tried to kiss her and gets surprised. She tells herself why on the earth she's thinking about it and that Zero was just being weird that time. At this moment, Zero bites her. She, shocked, realizes that Zero is taking more blood than he usually does. Yuuki shouts Zero to stop and pushes him away.

Zero says, "I can only live off feeding on your blood! Have you realized now? You're a victim, Yuuki! That's why you have rights to look down on me with cruel eyes! It's all up to you how much you get me involved with your problems and how much you make me worried about you. But even so, I can not repay all the things I've gotten from you. I don't mind spending all of my remaining life just for Yuuki!"

Yuuki cries and says she's scared. She asks, "what is my past?" Zero hugs her. Yuuki, still crying, calls his name.

The scene changes again. Senri's father says, "my lovely son....now, Senri, lend me your power."

Chapter 30 translation

ATTENTION:

black= the lines that people says.

red=the writing on the background.

Blue=Weina's side notes for everyone.

*Page 3

Cross Academy, winter break is finally over.

Yuuki-Minna-san, welcome back.

Page 4

Kaname-Ta da ima

Yuuki-Okaerinasai

Kaname-Yuki, here is the gift from my trip.

Yuuki-Arigatou gozaimasu

Kaname-It's a seed of a rose which blooms once every ten years, its very rare that's why I decided to get it.

Page 5

Yuuki- "......"

Kaname-You wanted food instead?

Yuuki- Ehhh,no, I thought it's really pretty, that's all.

Kaname- It blooms even in this kind of season, next time, I will bring Yuki to see it, too.

Yuuki- "...."

Kaname- This is not food.

Yuuki- Hai, I can tell by looking at it.

Kaname- Kiyuu-kun, a gift for you.

Zero-No need.

Page 6

Kaname-A special ordered human size voo-doo doll, I bought it just for you, Kiryuu-kun rofl, kaname-sama is a meanie!!!~~~

Zero- Thank you very much, Kuran senpai.but, its already broken, so, no thank you. zero is not cute at all -_-

Yuuki- kaname-senpai, umm, I have something to tell you privately, later at the school dorm.

Page 7

Kaname-What? A confession? kaname walks closely to yuki, says it quickly, aww, ur a meanie, kaname-sama XD

Yuuki- Heee,Ahhh, Minna-san, please check in with me. Wait for me~~~Cain-senpai, Aidou-senpai!

runs away, XD

Kaname-Yuki is still so genki, while I was gone.

Page 8

Kaname-Well, I guess lets not talk about that.

Yuuki- So, ichijo-senpai, and shiki-senpai are all gonna be a little late because of family things~ they already

contacted,ummm I see.

Rima-Did you contact Shiki?

Yuuki- Huh?

Rima- Hmm..

Cain- Douya? Rima's last name

Rima- It looked like he's gone for work, but he didn't contact me.

Ok, I'm gonna skip the part of ichijo and his grandpa, this part is too long and a waste of my precious time, basically, his grandpa wants to introduce ichijo to the new master, and wants ichijo to participate in the activities in the future. So, apparently they are planning something big?

Page 15

Yuuki-The blood is just my imagination, imagination.. so im not scared..

Page 16

Chairman-Ahhh, I broke it. The rose tea? Y_Y

Chairman-Kiyuu-kun, do u want some? The rose tea from kaname-kun

Zero-No need. I just need to report that there are 2 people that haven't got back from break, ok, bye.

Chairman-ahhhhhh, it hurts!!!! I cut my fingers.. TT_TT, since I can't do anything about it, kiyuu-kun, would you lick it for me?

Zero-How come the parent and child ask me the same thing? I wont do such a thing. Ok, bye. =_=?<-thought about doing it, though.

Chairman-What? So, you licked Yuki then?

Page 17

Zero-I know that you know it all along, I still drink her blood

Chairman-Of course, I've known you guys for so long.

Page 18

Chairman-But you've already come this far, all I can do is to look after you guys, such as the prohibited activities of human? I am in charge of that, right? I know that you are full of integrity.

Zero- Integrity. Smell of the blood, zero's eyes change color.

Chairman-The vampire society's president said, the road of not knowing how you fall. the road of zero becoming an animal, maybe?

Page 19

Zero-You actually know about Yuki's past, right?

Chairman-Ehhhhhh?!!!! Why are you doubting me??

Zero-But, Yuki doubts about that guy now. Ok, bye, be careful with your hand.

Chairman-Wait, wait! there's something urgent, I need to tell you, there's someone that wants to register the day class!!

Page 20

Chairman- Without your permission, I don't think he can get in.

Page 21

Kaname-Yuki.

Yuuki- Ah, Kaname-senpai.

Page 22

Kaname-What are you so scared about? Calm down Yuki.

Page 23

Yuuki- I'm sorry, I'm sorry Kaname-senpai.

Kaname-It's OK. Did you calm down?

Yuuki- I'm sorry.

Page 24

Why do I always rely on this man, no matter what it is?

Kaname-Yuki, whats the thing that you cant say in front of the others?

Yuuki- Theres something I want to know... something I want to make sure.

Page 25

Yuuki- Kaname-senpai... why were you at the snow mountain ten years ago? The one that took my memory, wasn't you, right? You, really..

Page 26

Yuuki- Kaname-senpai. on the edge of crying.

Kaname- It's okay, yuki, no matter what you ask, my feelings towards you will never change. Even though, I've never said it with my mouth, but you know it, right? Yuki. Ok, everyone prepared for this??

Page 27

Kaname- Aishiteru yo, I love you more than anything in this world.

Page 28

Kaname- If I can, I would take away all of your worries.

Zero- Yuki, you ok? Did you ask? looks at him, blushes, and shakes her head.

Page 29

Yuuki- I tried to open my mouth, but nothing came out. I really want to believe kaname-senpai.

Yuuki- Zero, you ok? Your eyes are the color of blood.

Page 30

Yuuki- Zero...?

Zero- It's nothing, Yuki, you don't have to try this hard, its just not the correct timing yet. OK?

Page 31

Kaname- I thought that you really hated the environment of this place? meaning the night class dorm.

Page 32

Zero- You already knew what yuki was gonna ask, why didn't you answer her?

Kaname-Cain, Senrei, you guys can go back to your room now.

Page 33

Kaname-We shouldn't talk here, come to my room, if you don't want to come into the room of a vampire, then you can leave.

Zero-The one that erased Yuki's memory was you, right? Why didn't you tell her, the reason for you to not tell her, is what?

Page 34

Zero- You wanted to take away her worries right? Why didn't you do so?

Kaname- Ok, then let's take away Yuki's worries once and for all.

Page 35

Zero pointed his Bloody Rose at Kaname's head

Page 36

Zero- I can kill you if I fire.

Kaname- As if you can, the instinct of a vampire is to respect other vampires, but with my calm fangs.

Page 37

Kaname- I seriously despise/hate you. How many times do you think I've thought about killing you? But I can't just do whatever I want.

Page 38

Kaname- Pure blood is something that everyone is afraid of, but who would care about how we

feel (<- this sentence might be wrong) if I kill you, Yuki'd be miserable. Your body is so honest,

sees blood, and then wants it.

Page 39

Kaname-But, leaving all the dirty scars on Yuki's neck, Kiryuu-kun, aren't you on the verge of starvation? And you still call yourself protecting Yuki?

Page 40

Zero-Then, you should've removed me once for all.

Kaname- If I could, I would. But, to attack someone that's so hungry, listen, Zero. You can just drink my blood now.

Page 41

Zero- Are you playing?

Kaname- I'm playing with the blood in my flesh, along with the pure blood of the hundred years Kuran family.

Page 42

Kaname-The reason for you to be still alive is to protect Yuki, and you are the only person that will never betray her.

Zero- Like always, you've already decided everything.

Kaname-I know that your feelings towards Yuki are the same as me.

Page 43

Zero- All I want is to keep the smile on Yuki's face.

Kaname- So do I.

Zero-She doesn't need to sacrifice so much.

Kaname- That's the truth.

Page 46

Kaname- Don't forget, who offer you this blood. Zero.

Page 47

Kaname- You hate vampires more than anyone else in the world, yet you need more blood than anyone else, I think you are the most vampire alike vampire of them all.

Page 48

Aidou-Kaname-sama?

Ruka-Akatsuki, Kaname-sama.

Cain-Ahh, Kuran-ryuucho's blood is spreading.

Page 49

Shiki's Uncle (in the car)-Remember to act your part, if you want our master to help you revenge.

Ichiru-Hai.

Credit to VK forum

Kaname confessed to Yuuki!! Whoa, now this is getting very interesting indeed. :rolleyes: Anyway, with Kaname offering his blood, I think Zero will feel indebted to him, and that he might listen (willingly or unwillingly) to Kaname whatever he says. I mean, Kaname gave him blood to stop him from falling into the E-class and in a sense, that's literally saving his life.

Further discussions can be found here.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~fantasygurl~

thanks alot for the translation!!! now i know what's going on ^^

i only know a little though

Guest s3imaDen

i like it :D

the drawing is nice too..

i like the sempai a lot.. don't know why.. the sempai who saved her when she was young?

he has this unique charm.. :D

i can't wait to read more..

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

this is a really interesting and good manga! ^^

ahhh I want yuki and zero to be together! ><

Guest ~fantasygurl~

this is a really interesting and good manga! ^^

ahhh I want yuki and zero to be together! ><

:rolleyes:

i am so with that!

i wonder how many volumes are there? i guess 10...

Guest Sakura Li

I found out that many Japanese fans are rooting for KanamexYuuki!! Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaname, you can do anything to me. XDD

I was really hesitant of reading this manga since I'm a bit scared of vampires and all those stuff (ghosts, monsters, zombies, etc). But I decided to after the nice drawings, and I really like it now. In my opinion - and I know this sounds terrible to a lot of people -, I think both Kaname and Zero are probably going to die. Because I remember that Yuuki, in the earlier chapters, would always tell Zero that no matter what, he can't give up yet and she will be the one to know when he dies (?), something along that line - I can't remember. Plus, remember how Zero gives Yuuki the gun?

I've come to this conclusion from reading Can't Lose You, how Lida (one of the main female leads) and Ilya (her bodyguard who was secretly in love with her) had this thing where he no longer belongs to anyone but Lida and only she will know the place of his death. And in the end, Lida had to kill him (for those who have read this manhwa, you'll know why). So that's why I'm thinking that COULD possibly happen to Zero and Yuuki.

As for Kaname, it's only because Shizuka, before she died, said that his future now will be more filled with darkness. So... I'm assuming that's not a good thing for Kaname. =.=

And again, all speculative. Plus, I occasionally enjoy a little tragic ending =.=

Guest ichikawaii

I JUST FINISHED VOLUME 2!! ><

T_T

to bad my cousin didnt buy more *cries(

WHOAAA

this is a SUPERR DEEEE DUPERR DEE DOOO GOOD MANGA! X__X

boo hoo

now i want to read more! x__x IM DYING!! AHHH!

Guest yokemun

i'm having a lottttt of free time, thus i edited ch30. (thanks to the translations marcs.lover posted from VK forums)

i dunno if i'm allowed to post it here, but anyone who wants it can pm me..i'll give u the link to download.

ah..i'm having a good time editing ch 30!!!lol....

i didn't edit ch 29 because the translation posted here are like summary of the whole chaps, so i can't edit them page by page..

Guest Sakura Li

yoh: Actually, you really got me thinking about this. XD But in contary, I think Yuuki is the one that might die. XD I'm really thinking that now. O___O;

Guest Only_world

Thank you so much. Your chap 29's summary and chap 30's translation help me so much. I don't know Japanese so it's hard to read RAW.

I do like Vampire Knight and Kaname-san. In my opinion, he's a good guy. He's handsome and really kind (maybe only for Yuuki). But his hair now is so long. I think the shorter one's cuter. ^_^

Guest PecanPie02

Okay.. im sooo confused i didnt read this for like two months or something because no translated versions were coming out so im lost...0__0''

i just read the ch 30 translations and ty byw ^^ but im confused.. wahhh

okie eheh but seriously ty for ur efforts in giving us these translations :D

Guest yokemun

english scanlation for chapter 29 and 30 is out a few days ago!!

http://vk.rinne.nu/

there's direct download link from that site....

i can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Kaname!!!and Zero!!!arrghhh.......

Guest PecanPie02

^^TY~~ yokemun.. im gonna go check it on now YIPPEE~~

EDIT: OO lookie i got to be the first comment on a page hehhe...

i wondered why everyone would write like "I OWN THIS PAGE"... but now i understand how it feels to have yours be the first comment ehehhehe... so let me say it I OWN THIS PAGE XD keke~~

Guest m1ntytea

Storm Heaven dropped that project and I was really crushed :( Vampire Knight and Goong are the only manga's (manhwa) I read TT__TT Plus it's really good, the art, plot, everything :) It would be cool if it turned into a anime or live action drama lool I buy the volumes now but I also read it online. Some other groups do scanlate it but they encourage you to buy it too so yeahh :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shoko86

Does anyone know if there are any groups out there provideing the scanslation in english for this manga? I just finished vol 2 and I wanna read what happenes next. I can't wiat for the next release in October... so far away... ;___;

Please help a sister out if you could. *__*

Nevermind. ^___^ I love Zero! <3

Archived