[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungified

I''m new here. I just read the little summary and thought the story was really interesting. Does anyone know where I could dled the manga from volumn 1 to the end or at least to the current volumn that is in english? please and thanksss. :]

I'm reading this series too! I love it! The drawings are great, the plot is interesting, but the romance is progressing quite slowly. =X I mean, Kaname is always holding back. It's quite obvious he likes Yuki, but he just doesn't do anything. There's not even one compromising scene with Yuki (only hugging, nothing else), whereas Zero has a gazillion of them. It's not fair, IMO. At least try to balance, and make the audience wonder who she'll end up with. With the manga right now, it's obvious she'll end up with Zero. I just wish there would be more complications, like an intense love triangle or something.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dumpyfledgling

This has probably been asked already...many times...but where is the best place to download from or can I be PM'ed too...maybe? I have up to Chapter 20 but the website I go to doesn't do frequent updates for the releases. They just release a bunch of chapters together at once.

I want Yuki to end up with Zero. I think there's more to Kaname than we know. I think after what happened in chapter 20 we're gonna see his "other" side. He's obsessed about her and will go to great lengths to keep her by his side and no one else's. But Zero's the good guy...so he better end up with her...or else I'll hate the ending.

• 1 month later...
Guest Melyxcious

ahhh =OOO I'm in need of a new manga to read!! >O<

Can I be PMed too for the scantalations?

I love the artwork for it T____T;

I'm so interested in this series now and I seriously doubt I can find any here in the bookstores.

...They're slow & I'm impatient T.T;;

thanks in advance!

I agree, it's so painfully obvious that Yuki will end up with Zero at this point. The story has promise and the art is pretty, but I'm certainly not reading this one for the love triangle. :P

Guest sparkled_silver

can someone pm me too? I'd really really appreciate it. =( i haven't been catching up with VK becuase i lost the website which was translating it =(

Archived