[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest Wen Jing

^ yeah, it was but then it's a passage to the next one and seems like the next one is really interesting!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The latest chapter was confusing.

I think Yuki was jealous or something along those line when she saw Kaname with the pureblood girl. Then i was suprised when Kaname hug and pushed her to the bed. So now Yuki likes Kaname? At one moment of time it seems like she like Zero then at another moment of time it seems that she like Kaname. And yes Kaname seem very suspicious. Up to now i get the feeling that he is really obssesed over Yuki. What does he really want from Yuki? I dont think he's character is that simple.

If i have my way i want Yuki to end up with both Kaname and Zero ^^

Yep, Kaname sure is suspicous. In the beginning he wasn't all that bad, but towards the end he's getting harder and harder to predict. Maybe it's better if Yuuki doesn't end up with either one of them, but I somehow get the feeling that she will end up with Zero one way or another. In Merupuri the mangaka gave a happy ending, so maybe this one too? There isn't too many manga with sad ending (no pairing ending), not that I remember reading any that doesn't though.

Guest ptaj83

i am loving this manga.. and the whole story is quite interesting.. i checked viz.com and the 2nd volume should be out next month...

Guest love_smack

Yep, Kaname sure is suspicous. In the beginning he wasn't all that bad, but towards the end he's getting harder and harder to predict. Maybe it's better if Yuuki doesn't end up with either one of them, but I somehow get the feeling that she will end up with Zero one way or another. In Merupuri the mangaka gave a happy ending, so maybe this one too? There isn't too many manga with sad ending (no pairing ending), not that I remember reading any that doesn't though.

I agree Kaname is really hiding something from Yuki and it definitely is not good news from what I've heard about Ch 27. Also the way that the author is pulling the heroine between Zero and Kaname,

like when Yuki thinks about how she'll be there for Zero but then the next part shes all about doing anything for Kaname! whats up with that, shes really makes her fickle or like she has a serious case of amnesia between chapters! I may be wrong, but I think that the author will leave no pairing official at the end (although she might hint zero), I sense that some major tragedy is going to come along, or some odd psychotic behavior from Kaname

Guest tokyo16twilight

Vampire Knight is one of the most interesting manga I have read. And plus it's by Hino Matsuri, I mean Merupuri was great!

I've only read up to the 3rd volume chapters now and skimed through the other chapters and it's pretty good. Zero... Kaname... Wow. I do agree with many of you that Kaname looks like he has something to hide and I do question what kind of love he has for Yuki.

But in the end I hope that Yuki would end up with Zero, I just feel like they are much more closer to eachother, okay so 4 years is not that much, but it is a lot. Well, it's obvious that Yuki cares A LOT for Zero and they just seem like they could talk to eachother about anything. Then with Kaname, Yuki doesn't really act natural around him, though it shows that Kaname cares so much for her ever since he saved her. (I wonder how old he was when he saved her...) But in my point of view, Kaname looks more of like the big brother who looks after his sister you know? (Minus all that love stuff.) And making sure that no one, no one hurts her in any way. The other vampires were pretty hot too... :rolleyes:

Chapter 26 just came out from Baka-Updates everyone!

WTF!! Kaname almost bit Yuuki!! And she said yes when he asked her if she wanted to be a vampire and stay by his side forever. And then Zero said he was against it when she told him about that, and will do anything to prevet it from happening. OMG, OMG!! This manga seriously rocks!! How many more chapter till it's done?

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Chapter 26 just came out from Baka-Updates everyone!

WTF!! Kaname almost bit Yuuki!! And she said yes when he asked her if she wanted to be a vampire and stay by his side forever. And then Zero said he was against it when she told him about that, and will do anything to prevet it from happening. OMG, OMG!! This manga seriously rocks!! How many more chapter till it's done?

i thought that chapter was boring and it disappointed me there <_<

i can't wait for 27 raw or translated!!! i hope it's better than the last chapter

:rolleyes:

Guest Amuse

This is one of my favorite manga ever! <3 The drawings and beautiful and the plot is awesome. o_o It totally sucks me in. xD By the way, were do you download this series? I'm a bit behind because I'm stuck on Chapter 20 and that I can't find anymore downloads. T_T

This is one of my favorite manga ever! <3 The drawings and beautiful and the plot is awesome. o_o It totally sucks me in. xD By the way, were do you download this series? I'm a bit behind because I'm stuck on Chapter 20 and that I can't find anymore downloads. T_T

The two main sites (vk.rinne.nu and vk.chipslips.de to download are down so that would have to be excluded.

Manga temple uploaded up to Ch24. You can also try Manga Traders, I havent downloaded there myself but I think it hosts VK, btw, you have to register to download. I usually download VK via IRC and some forums. If you're okay with that, #vk.irc.irchighway.net is the scanlator's irc channel, The Evil Empire also hosts VK (and a LOT more other mangas), please note that you have to register and you have to have 10 posts or more on their forum to download. You can also try Manga rebels, remember to register first to download. There's a LOT more other places to download but those are the places where I usually DL stuff.

Off-topic: I so love your fic, Love Sucks, I hope you can update soon!

EDIT: VK Ch27 now out!!! You can get it at vk.rinne.nu/forum, but you can't dl until you have 25 non-spam posts.

Guest pam_winds

I don't read it yet but I will read it soon.My friend like it very much.She read it from it's japanese until it was translated in Thai.Now,vol.2 has just on sale.

Guest Amuse

The two main sites (vk.rinne.nu and vk.chipslips.de to download are down so that would have to be excluded.

Manga temple uploaded up to Ch24. You can also try Manga Traders, I havent downloaded there myself but I think it hosts VK, btw, you have to register to download. I usually download VK via IRC and some forums. If you're okay with that, #vk.irc.irchighway.net is the scanlator's irc channel, The Evil Empire also hosts VK (and a LOT more other mangas), please note that you have to register and you have to have 10 posts or more on their forum to download. You can also try Manga rebels, remember to register first to download. There's a LOT more other places to download but those are the places where I usually DL stuff.

Off-topic: I so love your fic, Love Sucks, I hope you can update soon!

EDIT: VK Ch27 now out!!! You can get it at vk.rinne.nu/forum, but you can't dl until you have 25 non-spam posts.

Wow, thank you so much! ^_^ I really appreciate it. ^^

Off-topic: I'll update the next chapter on May 13. Sorry for the long wait but I need time to study for my AP exams. TT__TT

Thank you once again! <3

--Carol

Guest yeohgilrl

This is to all of u vampire fans out there.

You can read it on spectrum nexus to vol 1-vol.5 if u didnt already noe

Guest liquidcandy

i find this manga very interesting (partly because i just like vampire stories in general). and as for the characters near yuuki, i've been getting weird vibes from kaname for almost the entire time.... and it's only been increasing. i don't know how to explain it really, but i find him suspicious (not to mention possessive). on the other hand, i feel really good things from zero. he's probably my favorite character :D

Guest Mr.Holmes

ahhh Thanks VK to translate this series.

I've jsut found this thread on soompi and thank to you I can read vol.5

my country is only struck with vol.2 and it make me gone madddddd!!!!

I wouldn't be serprise if this series will end unhappy or someone die (I hope no!)

as I was surprised by knowing that zero has twins

ahhh!! I am really addicted to this series.

Archived