[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

well, i just finished reading chapter 41.. pretty much just skimmed through

since there was no zero T-T booo...

but yuki's weapon seems pretty cool. ^^

oii.. am i the only one who thinks yuki should end up with zero? -_-

no. it's kind of interesting... depending on different forums about vampire knight - there's a sense of posters favoring one pair over another. lol.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amydien

well, i just finished reading chapter 41.. pretty much just skimmed through

since there was no zero T-T booo...

but yuki's weapon seems pretty cool. ^^

oii.. am i the only one who thinks yuki should end up with zero? -_-

Haha, there's a fair number of Zero-Yuuki fans here. If you go back a couple of pages of this thread, you'll see some Zero-supporters.

It just so happens that Kaname's getting a lot of attention on the later anime episodes and manga chapters :D

Im a Kaname-Yuuki shipper though :lol:

waaah....this lack of vampire knight is making me feel bored. lol...wanna read the next chapter....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest holdxmexnow

I actually started watching the anime ... yesterday.

I have to say that it's really good! I was totally hooked! I've been on such a vampire kick lately.

I'm a Zero x Yuuki shipper, but I must admit that I like Kaname too.

Guest Osaka_Shounen

I have to say that I haven't really kept up lately in the anime, [i mostly read the manga] I have to say that I think Zero is one of my favorite 'revenge seeking' half blood.

My other favorite has to be Kain Akamitsu, since the poor guy has to put up with Aido's stupid stunts

and is always being dragged into trouble.

Guest hunnie_luv

i love VK too

it s one of my fav Anime series and Zero is also my fav character

but the Anime doesnt appear till autumn anymore :tears:

Guest arsinoe

Hey VK fans,check it out chapter 42 is out at onemanga.com

There has been some speculations in other forums that there is a possibility that Zero might eventually become an antagonist specially after this chapter and after he killed Rido that is... He really has this angsty, vengeful personalilty.Can he handle such overwhelming power and not succumb to his inner demons?Will he be able to keep his sanity and humanity?He barely look human in the latest chapter.That would be an exciting,unexpected twist would'nt it?

:)

^ i dunno i'd be sad to see zero turn out that way. hope not.

my speculation is that he'll need some time to adjust

to his new powers (and do some reconciling with his past). and to add to the zero yuki theme, maybe they would spend time together learning about their new powers (or at least for yuki recalling her powers/abilities).

Guest justwildbeat

Not a big fan of the anime itself, since it moves way too slow for me, hahaha I'm too impatient I guess. Which is why I much preferred reading the manga, and so far have really enjoyed the story. Everything gets a bit hairy around the later volumes, but good nonetheless

Guest wlimilk

rawrg i just read chapter 42 O______O its seems like rido ( is that the evil guys name? ) used to like juuri -0- i probably sound like a noob -______-

AHHH! i got the 1000th post >D for this thread + page topped!

happy 51th page <3

Guest と も こ

i saw the anime and i fell in love with it!!!

i love both kaname and zero LOLOL IM TORN T___T

cant wait until manifest now to cosplay YUKI XD

and when second season come out

Archived