[Drama 2014] Witch`s Love 마녀의 연애

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the potential issues I see with the change from an 8-year gap to a 14-year gap has to do with any time skip. The time skip in My Queen made sense, and was only 2 years. That moved the lead female character from 33 to 35. Even a relatively short skip like that would have a very big impact though for a 39-year old character. 

sarasona said: wow you sure did watched a ALOT.. i'll consider that t drama... even i like fated to love you... main reason for that success i think is actors... they were awesome

I `m watching My Queen at the moment (episode 11th). I like it. It has funny moments and the OTP has chemistry. They carry the show. I can see why the age gap in Witch`s Love could be a problem. IMO, in the original series the age difference between the actors/ characters is imperceptible. I don`t know why the Korean version created a larger gap but I will trust them to make it work. I think they will chance things (I want that) but the essential points will remain the same. Make improvements but not change what was good.

I think it's because the 8-year gap was an obstacle in My Queen but these days, with noona romances being so popular and the age difference not really being such a big deal, perhaps they felt they needed a larger difference to make the obstacle more believable.

This actress is completely plastic - her face - but some how she isn't bored looking and even she's old she's still cute. Maybe because she can act? Looking forward to this one too...oh too many dramas to watch.

Guest kdramafanfan

I like the teaser. I was a little skeptical of these two but initially they look cute together :)

And I'm glad we've got a noona romance with a bigger age gap that doesn't involve an affair.

stuartjmz said: clockwatcher said: I think it's because the 8-year gap was an obstacle in My Queen but these days, with noona romances being so popular and the age difference not really being such a big deal, perhaps they felt they needed a larger difference to make the obstacle more believable.

20140403102530_533cb889976d3_1.jpg
Photos from a spiritual ceremony for 'Witch's Romance' were unleashed.

On April 3rd, the production team of channel tvN's new drama, 'Witch's Romance,' released photos from a spiritual ceremony.

The photos show all of the actors and actresses, including Um Jung Hwa, Jung Yeon Joo, Park Seo Jun, Lee Se Chang, Ga Won, director Lee Jung Hyo, and all of the staffs gathered together to take a great first step together.

Um Jung Hwa carefully put an envelope in a pig's head, and all of the actors and actresses made a bow together.

CEO Song Byung Jun of the drama's production agency said, "I know that this project is going to be successful, because we have some amazing actresses with us."

Um Jung Hwa and Park Seo Jun showed bright smiles during the whole event, but they participated in the event with a serious attitude.

Production director Kim Ji Yeon said, "I could see a great chemistry among all of the actors, actresses, and staffs. The ceremony was done successfully."

Meanwhile, 'Witch's Romance' will premiere on April 14th.
/Reporting by Lim ju-hui en@starnnews.com | 
StarN News

Archived