[Drama 2014] Grandpas Over Flowers Investigation Team 꽃할배 수사대

booha

@maddymappo   Dear chingu!    Fortunately I’m an Asian ( more specifically a transplanted one) so I ingrained certain things intuitively and I understand what are you talking about in general terms.   I goggled ‘Jo Ju E Ku ‘ and read bits here and there.  I probably read a bit more about Buddhism but I don’t pursue this kind of subject intellectually.   The language has limitations and it can easily bog down in a fancy word chasing game.  However I’m very grateful your answer/explanation because at the beginning my mind only went to the goldfish and something mystical.  Now I can move a little farther to a metaphysical landscape even though the drama fizzled in that aspect early on.  I probably copy what you said and chew over them conjunction with this drama.    Thanks and a deep bow to you chingu!!

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mdolphins

@booha I thought your post about Eun Ji was insightful and true, a character like her probably does only exist in dramaland. Anyway, I really enjoyed the last episode, especially how JH ended up becoming chibi JH, a middle-schooler ha ha. For a character with such an abrasive personality that was a great ending. I am glad they did not extend the love triangle because there just wasn't enough time in the drama to sell it to us. I was glad that she ended up with JW, they were too cute together.

I liked the last 4 episodes, but  I have to admit the drama did lag a bit in the middle and it really could have been paced a bit better so the last couple of episodes didn't have the ramming-everything-in-them-but-the-kitchen-sink feel to them. The actors were the ones that really kept me watching, and the great chemistry I felt with them all. Like we have talked about before they all had a way of making us care about them and hope their situations were resolved by the end.

I am going to miss watching this show each week.  :((

@mdolphins  busy moving, sad!!  Yea It’s kind of strange that these two Eun Ji & JH(CJH) left impression on me.   But it seems PDnim gave a satisfying ending for us. I never thought about JH turned into a junior. At least in public JH has to act according to his present age with his sister, his future brother-in law and his colleagues. It’s funny thinking back at the beginning of this drama. We had a lot of hope and the first episode came with such a bang. Oh well!! +

GFI, A few more updates
class="entry-title"Heechul at Flower Grandpas Investigation Team Farewell Party BtjLONgCIAAYgP2

class="entry-title"Kim Heechul Instagram Update

Picture 2

<꽃할배 수사대> 수고하셨습니다. 김진영 감독님이랑 초희철
[TRANS]
<Flower Grandpa Investigation Team> It’s been hard work on you. Kim Jinyoung director-nim and Cho Heechul

Source: kimheenim
Translated by: 13elieveSG

GFI: young halbaes

gIXEmM.gif

tuR4VK.gif

256yYb.gif

dmK4Eh.gif
 cr to DC

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the finale last week with my sister and I forgot to make a comment due to my busy schedule
Anyways, I just want to say that I really love the ending. For me, everything was fine. I'm thankful that they didn't let Jung Woo and Joon Hyuk died..and I'm glad that they get back to normal. I ship Jung Woo and Eun Ji since the bus scene where Jung Woo put her head to his shoulder while sleeping. It was so sweet lol thank you writers for giving them a happy ending. by the way, anyone knows what is the title of the song that plays during their scenes?? I'm having LSS since last week. Anyone knows? 
I'll miss our 3 grandpas, Jung Woo, Eun Ji and Joon Hyuk's family! (I really like them..they are so funny!)I'll totally recommend this to my friends. <333

• 9 months later...
Guest valkyrie72

I've started this drama last year bcs of heechul but i'm busy with stuff so i've just finished it several days ago. Really nice drama! Funny and thrilling at the same time. Very recommended! Too bad that it's only have 12 episodes. I've always loved these kind of mystery-detectives drama. Hope that there will be another season or another drama like this again *owh tvn..pls pls plss... :wub:

Archived