[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

Hi all..this is my first time watching this drama, im still watching til episode 6.. Hooeeehh! There're too many disgusting character in this drama. Makes me feel like :-O X( #-o ~X( Fufufufufu.~~~ But i love this drama~~~ ;)

Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

@xopo17 Congmal? Im still watching 11th episode, is this dissapointed story? I hope bo ri become couple with that hot sexy pinky man.,, :DOoo sweet playboy!

I was looking forward to watch more from our OTP in another drama but a shorter one.  I don't mind a comedy but I prefer a more melo and dark.  I think KJH is good portraying that kind of role though.  I hope that the rumor to OYS's new drama is true so I will get to watch her but sadly that the main guy isn't KJH.  Anyway, the PD and writer did a great job even if LYR have more screen times than our OTP but it's okay because if it weren't for her, the rating wouldn't go that high.  I believed she's the reason for this drama to rate this high beside our OTP.

Congrats for being #1 at time slot for the weekend dramas!!!!  You guys deserve it!

Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

Mommmmyyyy!! Im watching 22nd episode! Arggg... This drama really make me sick in the first half episodes. #-o 8-| ~X( 8-X
I really curious when did they reap what they sow?! Haaak

I was looking forward to watch more from our OTP in another drama but a shorter one.  I don't mind a comedy but I prefer a more melo and dark.  I think KJH is good portraying that kind of role though.  I hope that the rumor to OYS's new drama is true so I will get to watch her but sadly that the main guy isn't KJH.  Anyway, the PD and writer did a great job even if LYR have more screen times than our OTP but it's okay because if it weren't for her, the rating wouldn't go that high.  I believed she's the reason for this drama to rate this high beside our OTP.

Congrats for being #1 at time slot for the weekend dramas!!!!  You guys deserve it!

OYS has confirm to be taking the lead role on "shine or go crazy"

I was wishing to see Our OTP on another drama but i think it will take same time.

Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

@40somethingahjumma @estrellita1122 @Lunkera
Really??  :((
should i stop watching this drama? :-?
omoooooo no no no no no```` [-X
i will watching it until the very end B-)
I WANNA SEE THE BAD GUYS SUFFER!  >:)

I'd never presume to tell you NOT to watch the rest of it. :D
But as addictive as it was, it was also an exercise in frustration... especially towards the end. ;)
The bad guys do suffer from time to time... but the show has a giant reset button which gets used over and over again. Like the lizard's tale that gets chopped off, it always grows back again.
All that to say, it's a crazy show. Stark raving mad.

Archived