[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

i  saw  'entertainment  weekly'  on  kbs  world  and  they  had  this  guerilla  interview  with  lee  yu  ri.  lee yu  ri  emerged  as  the  biggest  star  of  come  jang  bori.  and  she  is  really  good.  the  market  vendors in  the  segment  were  shown  punching  and  beating  a doll  with  min jung  pic.  she  is  the  better  actress  of  the  2  leads  in  'come  jang  bori'.  the  market  vendors  were  asked  what they think of  lee  yu  ri  and  they  all  said'  great  actress'  because  we  were  all  mad  at  her.min  jung  is  really  the  more intelligent  character  in 'come  jang  bori!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feelsalots_9d18 said:I agree that the OTP was the one that kept me going. Kim Ji Hoon and Oh Yeon Seo are brilliant, they keep my sanity while watching. Yeon Min Jung character is too one dimensional and crazy,she literally outsmarted everyone by just lying without any real evilness or tactix that made you go wow and just drive people nuts. One of the good villain was Queen Seon Deok, not this one. Ahe literally cries, shout, and acted like a drama queen.

40somethingahjumma

said:

feelsalots_9d18

said:I agree that the OTP was the one that kept me going. Kim Ji Hoon and Oh Yeon Seo are brilliant, they keep my sanity while watching. Yeon Min Jung character is too one dimensional and crazy,she literally outsmarted everyone by just lying without any real evilness or tactix that made you go wow and just drive people nuts. One of the good villain was Queen Seon Deok, not this one. Ahe literally cries, shout, and acted like a drama queen.

• 2 weeks later...

just finishes watching Jang Bori is here. I love the chemistry of Jang Bori & Lee Jae Hwa. I found their scenes funny. Kim Ji Hoon is funny. At the first half of the series, i sympathized with Jang Bori, but nearing the end made me sympathized with Do min Jung. Lee Yu ri, portrayed DO min jung well. The pacing was slow & after a problem was solved another problem occured. Do min Jung & her biological mother & Jang Bori & Jang bori biological mother were always stressed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've just watched this drama until ep 13. I don't like the antagonist character, Min Jung. She was rude to her own mom since her childhood, even asked her mom not consider her as a daughter and told her mom, she was embarassed having mom like that... [-(  :-t She was double-faced, so ambitious and did everything (even bad things) to achieve what her wants, so heartless.... Her characters were suitable with In-Hwa, her adoptive mom & her teacher... Also I don't like Jae-Hwa's step mom with her son, Jae-Hee... The 3 of them (Min Jung, step mom & Jae-Hee) were poor people but forgot their backgrounds when they were rich & successful. They were full of envy to the real heirs, Jae-Hee & Bo Ri (Eun Bi).

Congratulation !!

anyone know where to watch mbc drama award 2014?
heard jang bori won the ff:

Grand Award

Lee Yoo Ri

Drama of the Year

Jang Bori is Here

Female High Excellence Award for Serial Drama 

Oh Yeon Seo 

Male High Excellence Award for Serial Drama

Kim Ji Hoon 

Golden Acting Award

Ahn Nae Sang

Kim Hye Ok

Producers’ Award for Best Acting 

Lee Yoo Ri

Screenwriter Award

Kim Soon Ok

Best Child Actor Award

Kim Ji Young

kits said:

Congratulation !!

anyone know where to watch mbc drama award 2014?
heard jang bori won the ff:

Grand Award

Lee Yoo Ri

Drama of the Year

Jang Bori is Here

Female High Excellence Award for Serial Drama 

Oh Yeon Seo 

Male High Excellence Award for Serial Drama

Kim Ji Hoon 

Golden Acting Award

Ahn Nae Sang

Kim Hye Ok