[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Lol, @samzz, I almost scream!

@AsisahKH @aenulis, I failed again!  I thought I can do that as I can see the pictures myself.  I have to try again later!

Thank you!

​I think if from weibo and FB/twitter, you just can copy and paste in here, no need hosting house like photobucket, imgur. But if from our sources, yes we need to save them in that house first before transferring it in here.

• Like 1

Dahae back already-if I don't hv anyone waiting or missing me, with money, I will travel and spend few more days in Shanghai or somewhere else in China.

someone must be asking her to come back as soon as she finished her work-ehm ehm

Haha. yes @samzz bc In Korea, today is considered to be ‘Couple’s Day’. :wub: The date has been designated as May 21st, with May referring to Family Month and the 21st symbolizing ‘2(two) becoming 1(one)’ .  this is special day with couple in Korea, married couples and couples about to marry. So, someone is waiting for her return to share it. :D

20158447f7e1-c6a5-4c30-965f-5006c8e08b58

• Like 11

Guest ashleedenisse

Mr. Cupid tweeted something 2 hrs ago. This is the original text

@ksc72: @cherry4eva84 ^^ 상하이 일정을 다 소화 하시고 귀국길에 오르셨군요 ㅎㅎ 짧은 일정이었지만 프로모션도 그리고 현지에서 만난 팬분들과도 좋은 추억이 되었길 바란답니다 ㅎ 평안한 하루 되세요 화링!!!*^^*

This is the rought translation from google

@ Ksc72 @ cherry4eva84 ^^ Digestion is the Shanghai constant prices gwigukgil ㅎㅎ You've ascended to a short schedule, but also promotion and also met with fans from the local Baran laid the good memories doeeotgil Have a restful day hwaring heh !!! * ^^ *

this is the rought translation from bing

@cherry4eva84 Upon his return to Shanghai ^^ schedule to digest everything I was shortlisted for ㅎㅎ a short schedule, promotions and local we met in fans who wish he wished it had been a good memories have a restful day story rings, heh heh!!! *^^*

Translation from babylon

@ KSC 72:@ Cherry 4 Eva 84 top ^ top ^ Shanghai as the digestive, and returning to the brief trip, Adam dashed?cues emanating from you, but we met at the local promotion, and fans of good memories with the way I wanted Adam dashed peace in your day to ring!!! * ㅜ * 

And translation frm microsoft

@Ksc72: @cherry4eva84 ^^ Shanghai schedule to digest everything and been shortlisted for his return, it was a short schedule promotions chuckles and local we met in fans who wish he wished it had been a good memories have a restful day story rings, heh heh!!! *^^*

-------

From what I understood, the Shanghai trip was short but "he" wished she had a good time with her fans. Please, someone who knows korean and can translate this properly, help me hehe! because my delulu mind thinks that MAYBE, and I hope, our wookie has something to do with this tweet

Thankyoouu @samzz ^^

@​ashleedenisse yes.. we're don't know who is mr.cupid on 20/3 I'm using LINE translation :

"How long to return.. hah! I heard news from leaving today.  Airport, the fashion is also impressive.  Just leave you in here when I wasn't that house is just filled with the shanghai case, promotion, in swede and good things going very well* ah go for it !!! WINDH *^-^* "

don't know use better translation for it but that translate make me thinking mr. Cupid is her cody or wookie.

On 15/3 mr.cupid use another twitter account to mention dahae. On the same day (15/3) wookie in china and he's online weibo after a long time he offline. Maybe he forget password so he login unusual twitter. 

• Like 4

Someone could hear what people were saying in this video?

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:6eb22598c5618437a28d18eaf5df09da

​@HoaD, I can only understand when they asked abt Wookie, handsomeness, she said SHUAI.(handsome)

and some mentioned abt jealous at Wookie? What does it mean?

http://weibo.com/3216734365/CiXRj1Hbs?type=comment

时光机那端

可爱多#李多海#[兔子][兔子]薛功灿系当然帅啊尤其是睡相都不流口水的[阴险]//@逢考必过的远远z: 帅~加上点头点头点头点头[doge][doge]//@东海夫妇守护会吧:多多回答的太可爱[哈哈]//@幸福就在不远处DH:这是李栋旭吗[嘘]帅不帅 [阴险][害羞] 好多李栋旭 都要吃醋了[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][doge]

Edited by samzz
  • Like 8

可爱多#李多海#[兔子][兔子]薛功灿系当然帅啊尤其是睡相都不流口水的

This part is:

cute da hae#李多海#Seol Gong-chan of course is handsome, especially he won't drool when he is sleeping (script from my girl)

​@emok who said that line, her fans or Dahae herself during the signing event.

• Like 2

Guest tinsky73

They better release a new donghae photo soon. Da hae has run out of pics to sign!:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if she gets tired of signing the same pics over & over?

Edited by tinsky73

It's cool how many people online support Donghae. I am in this Facebook group dedicated to Da Hae, and most of the users comment under pics of herself alone by asking where is Wookie and whether or not they are together. They also hope she will become his wife :lol:

Now I do wonder how long will it take for a formal announcement. A bit of the tedious stuff has been cleared (LYF question). Maybe they will wait until the heat of the moment passes to come forward.

• Like 6

Dahae and Aurabeauty hair stylist, which Wookie also one of the client. Funny thing Dahae's ex also one of the client, I wonder if Wookie, Dahae or Chamo bumped into each other when the ex visited Korea.

11288189_377444542446536_1777888697_n.jp

aurabeauty_hair _
중국 화장품 촬영중,
인형같은 이다해씨와 아우라뷰티
박미형디자이너와 함께 !

헤어 박미형 디자이너

#아우라뷰티 #헤어아티스트 #박미형 디자이너 #이다해 #Leedahae #헤어 #메이크업 #작업스타그램 #aurabeauty #aurahair #중국 #일상 
2h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/990522993168807327_1351488004#wfZ1K4EtXct48fg3.99

During the shooting, of Chinese cosmetics
Aura Beauty dolls Miss Lee Da Hae
With bakmihyeong designers!

Hair designer bakmihyeong

Aura Beauty Hair Artist # # # # bakmihyeong designer is to #Leedahae # # make # work Hair Star program #aurabeauty #aurahair # # China Daily 2h

• Like 6