[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Its great she's not talking to reporters about the issue..it may just drag the issue for long time..btw, anyone can search about her outfits? ^^ any PAT brands? Hahaha...but the shirts looks like the one she wore and her teacher posted...

• Like 1

Guest ashleedenisse

@AsisahKH this is the rough translation of what Mr. X tweeted 8hrs ago. 

@cherry4eva84 ^^ Today's departure was not just how much the news departure and return home, heh heh, this city was also impressive, heh heh heh I airport fashion Shanghai promotions well underway and is also full of good things, but now the Cougars!!! WINDH *^^* 

while this is the original tweet in Hangul

@ksc72: @cherry4eva84 ^^ 오늘 출국소식 접했습니다 ㅎ 귀국한지 얼마되지 않았는데 바로 출국이시네요 ㅎ 공항패션 또한 인상적이랍니다 ㅎ 상하이 프로모션 잘 진행하시고 현지에서도 좋은 일들만 가득하세요 화이팅!!!WINDH*^^*

Personally, I think the guy behind this is DH's manager?

@AsisahKH, yes I'm thinking the same too abt Wookie, but for Dahae seems like not a good news bc her fans said, she still has nothing or no projects at the moment.

but she looks so happy, so that ok for a time being.Wonder why the trip last week so secretive, only her cat teacher generous enough with us.

8576a530jw1esb00xqtvej20qe0zkt9r.jpg

8576a530jw1esb00ibx0qj20qe0zkgml.jpg

8576a530jw1esb00arzy8j20qe0zkgna.jpg

• Like 7

@AsisahKH this is the rough translation of what Mr. X tweeted 8hrs ago. 

@cherry4eva84 ^^ Today's departure was not just how much the news departure and return home, heh heh, this city was also impressive, heh heh heh I airport fashion Shanghai promotions well underway and is also full of good things, but now the Cougars!!! WINDH *^^* 

while this is the original tweet in Hangul

@ksc72: @cherry4eva84 ^^ 오늘 출국소식 접했습니다 ㅎ 귀국한지 얼마되지 않았는데 바로 출국이시네요 ㅎ 공항패션 또한 인상적이랍니다 ㅎ 상하이 프로모션 잘 진행하시고 현지에서도 좋은 일들만 가득하세요 화이팅!!!WINDH*^^*

Personally, I think the guy behind this is DH's manager?

to me the acc is group sharing, he knew Dahae previous manager  fr 2006-2011 and some of Dahae close friend, and Dahae current manager only with her since March 2012, when Dahae joined another agency at that time.

• Like 1

I don't have any idea about who this person. But sometimes I think she's cody, bc she's always with dahae and know her schedule.

I'm very curious why she and her namja got rest too long. I think Her namja is workaholic but why he break for long time?

Edited by aenulis
  • Like 3

Guest ashleedenisse

The last part of articles that surfaced last week regarding LDH's agency denial of lyf's relationship w/ DH, it says that she is still considering some offers. So there are pending projects, but she might have not chosen yet. I believe this hiatus she had last year was to rest and attend to her personal affairs — something that she is not able to do when she was taping. But her quietness right now has something to do more on being careful in choosing what the next project will be. I believe that she wants a challenging project that will let her grow as an actress and something new to add to her image as a professional. I know for sure that before this year end, she will be able to announce that there's a project or drama she's going to do

Da Hae looks so happy at the airport and with fans! She looked glad to be signing Donghae pics as well :P  I hoped for news sources to report her partecipation in a new drama besides her pictures, but no luck yet. I'm sure she got new offers but probably none satisfies her yet or she wants to think about them carefully before saying yes.

• Like 6

@purplebass, we are bit disappointed after reading one fan acc, bc she asked her directly, last march she said "considering or choosing something, but yesterday, she said none at the moment. I think the project already goes to someone else.

I just wish she step out from her comfort zone and starts be on her own, don't let others controlling her too much in this career choices.

zAfxQDD.jpg

B3yvTgD.jpgp1cbjCK.jpg

bdc0190ejw1esb7366hy9j20xc18gair.jpg

• Like 8

477591899e510fb38df89732dc33c895d3430cef

@AsisahKH, can you see this picture now?  I am new doing this, just wondering if I did that right.

eef2caa4462309f748e04db7770e0cf3d5cad6c6

This fan has written:

Even her back view is so pretty!  She must be exhausted, taking pictures all day long, super super nice and warm to her fans.  Last picture she was waiting for the elevator to go for a rest, everybody told her to have a good rest,  Then Dahae pulled out her cell phone to take the pictures with her fans, sooooo cute!  I love you!

Credit to Baidu东海的幸福守护

• Like 2

This fan has written:

Even her back view is so pretty!  She must be exhausted, taking pictures all day long, super super nice and warm to her fans.  Last picture she was waiting for the elevator to go for a rest, everybody told her to have a good rest,  Then Dahae pulled out her cell phone to take the pictures with her fans, sooooo cute!  I love you!

Credit to Baidu东海的幸福守护

Woooww she really gorgeous actress !! Want to see her too. She looks so happy and healthy.  hopefully I want to see her in big screen or drama again. But this year she really take a break from filming?

@emok I can't see your pic

• Like 2

Dahae back already-if I don't hv anyone waiting or missing me, with money, I will travel and spend few more days in Shanghai or somewhere  in China.

someone must be asking her to come back as soon as she finished her work-ehm ehm

6c2368d7jw1esbtngr468j20dc0hsjtg.jpg6c2368d7jw1esbtnjbgm6j20dc0hsmyw.jpg

6c2368d7jw1esbtnkwa5nj20hs0dc41i.jpg

6c2368d7jw1esbtnmvn6hj20dc0hsjtk.jpg

6c2368d7jw1esbtnoidiaj20dc0hsac0.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 8

Dahae back already-if I don't hv anyone waiting or missing me, with money, I will travel and spend few more days in Shanghai or somewhere else in China.

someone must be asking her to come back as soon as she finished her work-ehm ehm

​Is that really what she said?  At weibo?  Somebody is missing her sugar?

• Like 2

​Is that really what she said?  At weibo?  Somebody is missing her sugar?

​No dear, she just thanks the fans for her short and enjoyable trip, must be a bit relief to her bc not been bombarded with all "that" issue.

李多海

我在回韩国的路上 谢谢海带们!谢谢韩彩化妆品的邀请!!我爱你们[色] 再见上海!

• Like 2

Lol, @samzz, I almost scream!

@AsisahKH @aenulis, I failed again!  I thought I can do that as I can see the pictures myself.  I have to try again later!

Thank you!

• Like 1