[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

6c2368d7jw1dp45xncxapj.jpg6c2368d7jw1dpuwuwcpazj.jpg6c2368d7jw1dp27si3zcfj.jpg6c2368d7jw1dqh7g6qsbij.jpg

6c2368d7jw1e04wiyqqo1j.jpg

I'm doing a postmorten on Dahae cooking skill and her kitchen pic bc I'm a bit curious about the new dining table. I looked through all her previous pic, the kitchen in her house, not the same kitchen from this year pic. the most obvious is the floor, from wood to marble. the latest pic with grandparents, the kitchen looks so simple, modest and not luxurious.

6c2368d7jw1elm84ntpvoj20hs0dcdhy.jpg

so I'm thinking, either she changes the floor or she's in new house. If new house, my desperate delulu is saying she and Wookie bought a new house, and that's where they always entertain their guest including omma and grandma/grandpa,

Guest ManolitaA

10599423_1509960782618957_21076958805188Don't forget to vote for Hotel King every day you both on the vote link on each http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086 ❤ 1 time ❤ ❤ (Translated by Bing)

Just cast my vote it's on 4th place now...

@samzz now that I look at those pics, both floor, chairs and table are different from the ones on the older pics. Are we sure the table where she prepared the foods in the last weibo pictures she posted in 2014... is the same one? Even the wall behind her photo with her grandparents look different, since on the other images it seems as if the walls of her house are covered by dark wood shelves. This makes me wonder --- are we sure the house is the same house? Because the recent pics makes the place look lighter, and not darker like her house that she also showed on a magazine years ago. There's various possibilities. She either has a second house in Seoul, or it's the same house but she decided to change the furniture. Or else, maybe that's someone else's house, or... more delulu... it's a house where she's living with her namja. If she took pics in different places of the house, we could check if the bg behind the current table is the same of her old house or not.

@purplebass, the house appeared in the magazine few years ago is diff house, located on private land property. The pic with her Chinese teacher there, is the new condo in Nonhyeondong. That's why the new pic with all the dishes look so decent,  and she always use the glossy dining table (the one with cake) when she entertain her friends or even for her daily use.

Sooyoung_1389763464_20140115_Sooyoung_2.

-------

@samzz I saw this table is from May- 2014Here's a picture from her stylist posted on 05/05/2014. Said that after filming DH has returned to Seoul and invited her to come home to cook a meal for her birthday and gave her a small gift.2014a39e8cfc-1644-4ee9-8c8e-34fcefea7e01

201418f8cdbb-44ad-4b4b-8c46-45dd326576a3

so I'm thinking, either she changes the floor or she's in new house. If new house, my desperate delulu is saying she and Wookie bought a new house, and that's where they always entertain their guest including omma and grandma/grandpa,

I don't know why but lately all of us are having same thoughts.. And I LOVE It!! Hahaha I was worried about my delulu , but with this.. More the photoshoot (l'oreal and wedding dress) , dinner with grandpa and grandma.. Dwh captions and those pics of donghae weeks ago!! Hahaha we need a rational part? Or just a new? This week we had some announcements.. Let's go to wait for the next week ..(?) Hahahaha

Guest ElitistaM

Just what @purplebass said about Dong Wook and Da Hae's Dominant-Submissive traits like in 50 Shades of Grey (but at the end it would be the other way around), haha! ;) and @samzz, Da Hae being wacky. Our DongHae couple have their innate 50 Shades Of Craziness ;)
Aside from those traits, I will add that a good sense of humor is an incredibly attractive and also important in a relationship. Da Hae has a huge sense of humor. Her humor affect their relationship quality. Her witty comments are well-timed and well-received by Dong Wook. We can see it when more laughter occurs because of Da Hae's wit, inside-jokes and amusing comments, Dong Wook's happiness is reflective. In addition, why Dong Wook love Da Hae is that, she doesn't get in the way. She allows him to do the things that cause him to feel happy like to reach his goals and dreams (work, work and work). Allowing and trusting Dong Wook that he is a faithful man who simply needs to achieve something. And another thing is, it seems that Dong Wook like his woman to do something out of her comfort zone. He knew all along that Da Hae is a "Rich Kid". It's about the little things, doing things that makes him feel special like Da Hae's cooking. If the effort of cooking is just a natural thing to do for  Da Hae to show her love, it's probably a big thing to Dong Wook ;)
Even though there are thousands of theoretical mates for each of us, in reality, it's really hard to find someone whom you really click with ;) Being head over heels in love is one thing for Dong Wook and Da Hae. And they have more in common than their favorite songs:::Love Never Felt So Good and Sugar, haha! ;)  10748388_1564421713788446_651265397_a.jp 10727435_829560847087619_1483194008_a.jp 10731764_928781233818552_785232028_a.jpg
Cr:Owner

Guest ManolitaA

10731764_928781233818552_785232028_a.jpgThese two, as time goes by, they look alike, their face feature looks similar even their facial expression..is there a saying that when two people look so much alike with each other, they become a real couple?or Meant for each other? HMMM.. :x :\"> [-O< [-O<

Guest ManolitaA

150141_1562884033946951_1359759013316679
LEE DONG WOOK & LEE DA HAE of My Girl

1 LIKE = 8 POINTS; 1 SHARE = 4 POINTS; 1 COMMENT = 2 POINTS

https://www.facebook.com/AsianDramaLoversPH — with Thao Truong Thi.

Guest googoox

what? wookie went to Dubai? in what occasion, anybody know? but maybe he went there to take vacation, as he mentioned before in the latest interview of blade man that he will be away from nov-dec. okay then i think we just need to wait for a photo of dahae that pop up around dubai in the next days hahaha

probably shooting cf again, for whatever products
Mr Cupid mentioned about CF,both of them are a bit busy with CF lately-Dahae with Pinon and L'Oreal, Wookie in Dubai.
Send your inquiry to the foot of the fall, but ash was told us today is a good day so sunlight along the cozy room with a smile in the tidy gold hope that day were looking forward, and we are focusing on recent CF heh Ting!!!*^^*
----------------Send inconvenient foot of the fall, but what good do saguaro sunny mild day today along heh I smile into the warmth of the day meogeumneun recently shot CF heh hope and expect hwatting !!! * ^^ *

---------------------
the owner of the pic seems like working in Dubai
http://www.weibo.com/loverzp

With the facial expression, I don't think he's playing a game...I dont think hes texting his mom either...so I could only think of this one: IMG_16485690490740_zpsnc7ymdkh.jpeg"

Haha...wookie was like "sorry hon, these people are so hard-headed, how are they everywhre? I already warned them to take a rest and not try to find me..dont leave the room until I say so" :)) :D ..

I'm a bit curious about Dahae where about this few days, I suspect she's not in Korea
Reason is, on 19/11, Pinon had new product launching, but no Dahae, I read some twitter acc, they thought they can see her at the event, but no LDH they said. But the showed a video message from Dahae instead, which totally indicates she was not around.
http://kki0627.blog.me/220186221080

YnRHMCC.jpg
19X4AJY.jpg

@samzz I think Mr Cupid reminded of CF that DH has done for Pinon or CF for L' Oreall have taken. and CF are getting the expected benefit large for manufacturing company. The last sentence Twitt on today, he said : "CF was taken during recently highly expected, hwaiting!"  Maybe DH was not present in Korea to attend the launch event of the product of pinon and Mr Cupid is reported to her about the positive response in the first day of this brand. He did not say that DH is taking CF