[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest leeleejj

hi everyone. i have a few questions. why did dw said in section tv interview for hk they met again after 8 years but there other interviews which shows that they dont lost contact after my girl.

Guest turquoiseblue

ShayneyC said: Can anyone give me the link of healing camp with eng sub where dahae gave her message to wookie.. i really want to watch it..thanks

Guest gailleqt1012

Been reading this thread since hk started and so amazed with all the details and input you all guys putting in...it's been a week now and still have a withdrawal syndrome my weekend will no longer be the same without Hk....i'm a fan of this couple since MG days....thanks to all your updates and love reading this thread...pls keep this thread alive :)

Guest ShayneyC

girl, please go to pages 44 - 46 of this thread, there was a long discussion of that healing camp there...including videoclip etc. :D

Haha need to back track a lot od pages. I think i missed that pages. Thanks!!!

Guest ankieee

samzz said: until now, I still cannot interpret what is his intention of doing it, not relevant at all to the actual scene
maybe he's just losing control for a moment-btw many of their reaction always scream XXX, that's why we are sometimes going overboard with our comments.
tumblr_n7ptm2o35r1sh8uxlo1_1280.gif

Guest tutu27

I hope I can know Chinese and Korean turquoiseblue said: VÅ© ÃnhC said: In this pic tt's very clear that our Wookie hold key's car, a not Ip http://upanhviet.net/?di=61YY I'm sr, this is first time I post my cmt, so I don't know how to post pic from my ipad. Sr for my poor eng though.

Ah but if I had a guy bestfriend who looks like Lee dong Wook, I might not mind so much =))

Hahahha.. Now let me click that Awesome button. There are some guy friends that we have whom we don't mind dating and don't mind physical interactivty with like hugging and kissing on the cheek. Coz we're such good friends and we have that kind of chemistry. But we choose not to step over the friendship boundary coz we're afraid of losing this awesome friend in case the relationship screws up.

And yes for example a guy friend that looks like DW ahahhahhhhaa.. And of course there are guy friends whom we are fine talking with but never want to be touched by!

Guest tinsky73

Regarding da hae's seemingly wary behavior during their hugs in the early BTS, I don't think it's because she was still ill at ease with getting intimate with wookie at the time. I've seen their interaction in the initial HK presscon. The familiarity, comfort, the flirty gestures & looks were already there... they were already having their "moments" that I find not so different from the ones I saw in that last filming day interview.

I attribute it more to her familiarity with the other cast & crew. Didn't wookie say that part of why da hae found it difficult to shoot her running scenes was because she didn't know the crew yet that time? If there was anything that changed, it's the dynamics she had with the crew. The more she became familiar with them, the more she began comfortable revealing her true self. Her guardedness gradually faded away.

ok since we really hunger for our couple-something to look forward too
, here another Dahae Chinese CF brand ANYA, is fond of our CHAMO, and they used this pic for one of their promotion prop.

it's good to see CHAMO everywhere, big chances for us to see them doing the HK promotion over there. If you want to depend on MBC, fat chances, no hope.

@ Han Ya ANYAMicroblogging certification bodies : # This year Tanabata # fiber cloud get clever, meteor mass hate, silverside span of stealing. Jinfeng Yu Lu a meet, they won numerous world. This romantic day, really few happy tears! Who would you choose to go to the movies, eat a big meal, or a trip it stay away?[shame blah]

http://www.weibo.com/anyachina

70c0e351jw1eiy280xu7ij20ln0g0jso.jpg

ankieee said: samzz said: until now, I still cannot interpret what is his intention of doing it, not relevant at all to the actual scene
maybe he's just losing control for a moment-btw many of their reaction always scream XXX, that's why we are sometimes going overboard with our commentstumblr_n7ptm2o35r1sh8uxlo1_1280.gif

Guest BeverlyL

Hi Chinggus! I saw in Viki Entertainment website official blog yesterday's dated August 1 they featured our oppa Lee Dong Wook. The title is Lee Dong Wook's Road from Host to Hotel King. It's about his dramas and acting.Of course, My Girl was mentioned there. I wanted to share it here but since I'm new in soompi and I'm using a mobile phone, sorry, I don't know how to share it here. I just copy the link. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1s9W028.

I hope I got it right. Or maybe can someone care to check in Viki Entertainment website fb page.

I know it's not about our Donghae couple, but the moment I saw this I was so overwhelmed because it's about wookie, his dramas and acting. And there's different pictures of wookie in his dramas. He's really so handsome and adorable. Dahae is so lucky kekeke.

Thanks! And pardon me if that kind of topic about our oppa is irrelevant in this thread.

Have a nice day everyone! :)

It's a Range Rover sport car key since my husband owns one.. and that's how he hold the key..... it's a casual event for him that's why he drove him self without bringing his 7 entourage in his white van... and that's why I believe he picked up Cherry in her Gangnam residence... the location of the wrap party is still in Seoul though..

SeGafanlady said: It's a Range Rover sport car key since my husband owns one.. and that's how he hold the key..... it's a casual event for him that's why he drove him self without bringing his 7 entourage in his white van... and that's why I believe he picked up Cherry in her Gangnam residence... the location of the wrap party is still in Seoul though..

BeverlyL said: Hi Chinggus! I saw in Viki Entertainment website official blog yesterday's dated August 1 they featured our oppa Lee Dong Wook. The title is Lee Dong Wook's Road from Host to Hotel King. It's about his dramas and acting.Of course, My Girl was mentioned there. I wanted to share it here but since I'm new in soompi and I'm using a mobile phone, sorry, I don't know how to share it here. I just copy the link. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1s9W028. I hope I got it right. Or maybe can someone care to check in Viki Entertainment website fb page. I know it's not about our Donghae couple, but the moment I saw this I was so overwhelmed because it's about wookie, his dramas and acting. And there's different pictures of wookie in his dramas. He's really so handsome and adorable. Dahae is so lucky kekeke. Thanks! And pardon me if that kind of topic about our oppa is irrelevant in this thread. Have a nice day everyone! :)