[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

AQ, I noticed the hugs are becoming sweeter and sweeter and tighter and tighter towards the end hahaha :)) now @muchcloudier can add the water splash hug and many many more from the list :D

Guest bbblyzu3

apqaria said: @turquoiseblue, yes, hehe :)) really hope it don't stop now after today's episode :(
But As you all said, that scene was surely full of Ad-libs from both of them ;):D
And here is a collection of our couple hugs in HK, credit as tagged to our @muchcloudier :x

I WILL REMIND TO ALL PHILIPPINE DONGHAE SHIPPERS THAT MY GIRL WILL REAIRED TOMORROW
AND LETS TREND ON TWITTER AND LETS SHOW THAT FILIPINO STILL SUPPORTS UNNIE LEE DA HAE BECAUSE SOME OF OUR HALF FELLOW FILIPINO PEOPLE STILL DONT FORGIVE AND DONT TRUST LEE DA HAE 
i really hate seeing my fellow filipinos have still bad comments at her :( 
please hope we will cooperate the trending
i dont know what will be our hashtag but this is my idea to show that we still believe and supports lee da hae even international fans can join the trending cooperate with us
thank you  to all 
hope everybody cooperates

Guest nikisa

After what he had gone through his whole life.. CJW really deserves good, lovable and tight hugs from the person he loves.. just to balance out..

More hugs for this guy, please! Dont stop...

;)

Guest turquoiseblue

@elfogadunk thanks so much for the gifs :-*
d1_zps9540bd5f.gif
omg how cute are they? ahahaha you can see wookie's lips really moving and sucking. hehehe :D 
d4_zpsea6c6558.gif
he touches her head, she grabs his face with both hands...something  both love to do to each to each other all the time :x then he hugged her so tight gaaaaah...so much love...so much happiness...love is in the air :x :x  

Guest kaldina2604

omooooooo i am too happy now !
so many AdLibs and Butterfly kisses and SHE WIPED WOOKIE Jr.
Wookie Jr... must be screamed out load at that time . Dada eonny, Cherry eonny, Dahae eonni... you done a good job babe !
=D>

Guest tinsky73

elfogadunk said: omg I can't handle their cuteness anymore! Just look at them! :x

Wookie stealing kisses and sucking lip for real! :D And just look how they're hard pressing their bodies together during that fountain hug! =P~

@elfogadunk thanks so much for the gifs :-*

omg how cute are they? ahahaha you can see wookie's lips really moving and sucking. hehehe :D 

he touches her head, she grabs his face with both hands...something  both love to do to each to each other all the time :x then he hugged her so tight gaaaaah...so much love...so much happiness...love is in the air :x :x  

these are probably few reasons why Wookie decided/liked/loved Dada to be his lead actress in HK

soooo that he can do this to her at work *sneaky Wookie*

:> :x

I swear I'm so done with this thread!!!! hahaha it's impossible to be in a normal mood (at least a day) and not fall into the madness with this couple asjhdjahsd I dont know it's going to be of me with so much feeling inside of my head,body and heart. Why? Whyyyyyyyy  all my otp (fav.couples) are so beautiful, adorables, cute X_X ? And why I live so far away of them?  :((  
Naaaaaaaaaaaaah, I love every precious post here. thanks x1000000 ( Today I had the need to say this.) Always fightingggg!!! :-bd

Just watching the gifts of swing kiss...I DIE!!! Wowww....our couple really love to do adlib!!! But I like it..hehehe...I'm wondering if we could still have sweet lovey dovey scene in next episode since you know what happened to Jae wan...huaaaa :(( :(( :((

AQ, I noticed the hugs are becoming sweeter and sweeter and tighter and tighter towards the end hahaha

:)

) now @muchcloudier can add the water splash hug and many many more from the list

:D

IKR? The reason why I was over the moon when they said that we'll have 32 episodes..I was already dreaming on how many skinships could we get from that..theyre killibgbus wit feels!!..I dont mind if they extend upto 50 or more eps...

:x

Guest kaman226

Coming back from the HK thread.. the mood here is much better cause leaving the characters behind, all the OTP moments we hv in this episode is priceless!!
Especially the butterfly kiss..I'm sure this was their own idea of kissing in this way!! Even the script might describe that kiss is a butterfly kiss, their "act" come from their interpretation and you know interpretation is somehow subjective and manipulated by our own desire8-}  You can even hear Wookie's laughing (indeed it's an extremely sexy low voice) while Cherry kissed him. He's laughing yet he took time to kiss her back in between the butterfly kiss.
Please just announce your dating don't torture me anymore   =))