[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@nocturne9, TQ so much for the fans acc and translation-love you muahhh muahhh, (Amone style).

waiting for the most important part.

I will take note the fans skill of stalking the star at the airport, in case Donghae comes to my country.

One interesting thing is that DH has never reveal her relationship. Both of them never confirm but somehow I feel that what fans predict is right from their dating back then, to DH's with LYF or even now with LDW again. 
It could be either it's too obvious to us or we are too good at looking at things.

yes, actually Dahae is a very laid back with her fans, they can touch her or joke with her, even her fans can critic her appearance, for example her fans asked her to eat more bc she's so skinny, and she said she knew that, and bc of her figure, she cannot do action movie or drama. Luckily she tried to overcome it and did a good job in IRIS 2. 

Guest matchabit

Thank you @nocturne9‌ for you hard work! I'm off to bed now, I hope I'll be able to read part 2 tomorrow!

Guest rosejenner123

Hello everybody! ^__^ Taking a study break to post hehe.  I actually refresh this page obsessively, especially when I'm stressed from the onslaught of academics, but you all make me feel so much better with the latest news on the DongHae couple, so thank you so much !   :x
I saw this video and was just tearing up from the cuteness , because I didn't even realize in this scene that Mo Ne was saying "carrot" LOL and it just reminded me of how LDW complimented LDH's singing skills when she sang the Carrot Song, and how Yoo-rin was smiling and tearing up while singing the song in MG (LDH's acting is just incredible, how does she do so much all at once??) And yup, would just like to share xD 

Hopefully more BTS will come soon! I'm getting withdrawals. Or better yet, a sighting of couple charms, or CDs, or--- well, you get the idea xD 
@nocturne9  Thank you for the translation! <3 LDH is so nice and down-to-earth *____*

she doesn't like him? in aegyo? then its 360 degrees opposite way around....

and why i couldn't see that they caressed their each other's hands while i saw that scene for like a hundred times when i was vidding them?
*brb i know i'm late but i'm still in cloud nine ryt now*

Thanks a lot hon @nocturne9‌ and wow you got the permition.. yeahhhh so happy...

The more I know about Cherry.. the more I like her.. in my opinion she's a very inspiring woman.. she oozes the charm and grace of being a beauty with a down to earth personality and I love her healthy life style..

I must say that Wookie looks really proud and happy with her.

Cherry honey..

You don't like Wookie? yeaah sure hahahaha.. but what you did with your iphone (glued in your hand) is telling us the other way around LOL..

I hope you got a good 'welcome back baby" kiss from boyfie...

:x

@nocturne9‌ yes we want to hear the rest, if it's ok with you, we are happy even just a glimpse of hope there.

ok back to reality, I foresee the same replies from Wookie if people ask him the same question, not bc they are afraid of media or fans/antis, but due to their current situation.

i)on Wookie part-maybe his 'roommate' condition and medical history, of course he doesn't want to create more issue, in a way, that latest scandal is actually will affect him or reputation bc the international fans already set a wedding altar for them. I know Wookie is not that stupid to go with that line, but in K-ent, reputation is something you cannot bargain for, esp for Wookie, acting is his source of income.

ii) on Dahae part-of course with her latest ex-boyfriend issue, she will try to divert any link with any guys at the moment esp bc when I read the news again, her ex said, they 'just' broke up.

as a Wookieholic noona.. I'm so upset with the latest update over 'that drug scandal' because I know really well how sensitive a drug abuse in South Korea (the law will throw you in jail for smoking a roll of weed joint) not to mention Amphetamin (you can make ecsstassy with it)

So.. I'm really concern about his well being right now.. and I hope he won't be included or involved by unresponsible fandom in any relevation and conjuction with that 'roommate' cast. The scandal shocked the heck out of us all.. Wookieholics.