[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Dong Wook, Dong Wook, Dong Wook.

Yes, as a daughter, could you bear seeing your mother crying like that.

2Y161ji.jpg

The way she is telling the story I can imagine the shear panic from all the crying group. Especially when her mother said "Dong Wook". I think at that time maybe her mother thinking of another Dong Wook, her daughter still wants the other Dong Wook "Still Dong Wook".

Furthermore, just like Seho, most of people never called DH's husband Dong Wook,  they called him by NUMBER, their cultist Number.

Extract from Jan 2022, news.

qYIJgN7.jpg

Btw, DH is not the only one, whereby their love is controlled by their families.

Ockoala's already posted about it. Some mother will go for hunger strike.

https://koalasplayground.com/2017/08/29/k-ent-reporter-shares-details-of-kim-hae-soo-and-yoo-hae-jins-past-relationship-including-mother-hunger-strike-to-break-them-up/

Another actress having the same fate is Wookie's co star from drama Partner

guaKnhc.jpg

Back to the crying game cult. If they really love him so much, why the pushed DH to bear the sadness. DH herself said she CRIED, CRIED, CRIED, in fact she stressed it so much about the CRYING scenes. 

So fishy their story.

So this comment from the article is so spot on. While DH is always being praised non stop, they only talk sweet things to her etc but in reality they are the group who are more cruel than any hater out there or in this thread,  some of Wookie's fan called me snowflake or DH's anti.

JKKsXc3.jpg

That crying gang also reminded me of how cult group thumping thumping their chest while crying when they face a danger from outsiders or non believers.

In fact that guy also wanted a break up actually.

UdJBo57.jpg

Well maybe their leader or the Order of the Cult already set them up, so just wait a see 

After reading here and there, checking their friends up to Los Angeles etc. My friends and I totally couldn't understand why the friends and the families pushing DH to marry someone who has friends from DRUG ring cartel and businesses. How could they put her in danger zone. Tell me, are you feeling safe or happy knowing your husband's friends are selling marijuana, cannabis and they are not hiding it, even exposed in their IG.

Well Wookiesii, since the drug dealers so open congratulating DH, please please please don't go to her wedding even she is begging you to come. Do you want to have a photo taken with them and then roasted by media. DH is untouchable, so she will be OK, no media dare to touch her when comes to this special case.

DH informed her wedding only for family and friends. Location still unknown. If she wants to invite all the DRUG dealers of course the place is outside Korea. Their special friends so open selling the plants through their IG. 

Seeing no media dare to touch the subject after that dealer congratulated them, now it's so obvious how big his family connection even bigger than YG clan.

Maybe that's why she chooses Hawaii, apart from knowing that place is Wookie favorite too.

She chooses Cherry Pink flower as her wedding theme, her English name Cherry Byeon.

ITsczJn.jpg

Now this special Christmas tree, the resemblance.

UlsnMyq.jpg

No wonder DH, cried, cried, cried, up to the wedding photographer, the PLAYBOY photographer.

What kind of friends who are crying and at the same time pushing her into this kind of lifestyle. Seems like they really want her " NOT POSSIBLE" to making a comeback anymore. Are there any actors who wants to act with her knowing who the wedding guests are.

At least DH UNFOLLOWED this photographer yesterday, meaning she realized it now, how horny her friends are.

deqxqyK.jpg

During this time, I think they know about DH's marriage already.

YYS was close to DH through Jung Jun Ha and Wookie, and he was among the first asked DH about dating co-star in Happy Together show 2009/2010.

8bwPvRd.jpg

He asked Wookie TWICE and Wookie said NONE. The latest episode, so obvious Wookie doesn't like that question at all and he answered it in split second, NONE.

I think at this moment he hates the idea of having a girlfriend, probably in the future too. His face expression really showing.

6ajQ41s.jpg

His eyes not lying though.

g9HENnU.jpg

Totally not a face of man in love. Don't worry Wookieshii, none of us know what is in the future.

Revisiting the link about DH and her husband and the Moonies. Glad DC inside didn't remove it.

https://m.dcinside.com/board/mystery/2106497

In the old days, DC forum posts was so reliable, the place where we could find lots of juicy, dating, and casting news. That's the first place if you want to find rumors or scandals. However, nowadays the post always full of trash and needs double verification from another forum outlets in Korea.

So back to DH and her husband's post.

First thing to notice, the op quoted their own current President name, who according to him was forced to marry by the Order. I don't think the op just regular trash contributor to the forum, because what he said is so specific.

Then he quoted 2 controversial couples too. 

So far this is the best information or first clue about DH's marriage because it was posted one month before DH went to Hawaii for wedding pictures shooting.

The comments section too.

k3FAD2N.jpg

Plus, one op in DH's IG, who seems to know her in real, called DH, Moon Soon. 

BQAOtER.jpg

One of the major set back on why DH's family doesn't want Wookie, because Wookie is free thinker, aka Moonie biggest enemy.

One of the luckiest actor in Korea, because he is surrounded with true friends, not friends who pushed you to be with the  trash of the society. Latest gang they asked DH to be with is the Hook Ent clan.

sbufV9I.jpg

Throwback Hotel King shooting behind the scenes.

All the female staffs, co-stars or whoever who are jealous at DH, now can sleep in peace.

From fan account, one female staff couldn't bear to see proposal scenes.

J4fknfy.jpg

Now he couldn't protect her anymore. Protect her from the rain, piece of cake, but from Drug cartel is impossible.

Hax5AGq.jpg

And DH now so active introducing her husband in Xiaohongshu, main purpose of course jabbing Yi Feng and his fans.

Tr6869x.jpg

Her husband is not Chinese, why introduced him to Chinese people....of course for Yi Feng and his fan lol.

Ea0XprY.jpg

I think DH will register her marriage on 7th April, according to the cultist Number. 

If the wedding ceremony is in Korea, has a chance to see Kim Hae Chul, Park Si Yeon and few celebrities. Wookie? Just wait until 6th May.

The drug dealers of course are not allowed to enter Korea because they are very open selling the plant on their social media. Most likely DH will have 2 wedding, one in Korea and another in Los Angeles whereby their true special friends can be invited.

Throwback, Wookie at Park Si Yeon wedding.

ku85Qck.jpg

To me, what I'm really waiting is to know if she's really pregnant, as marriage is not that a surprise, they have lived together for so many years already, honeymoon twice a month since 8 years ago. 

See, Wookie can be friendly with female friends, then why DH's husband doesn't allow DH to be friend with Wookie again, only Kim Ha Chul is allowed.

Well thinking twice, actually seeing all that special friends with that "PLANT" business so open supporting DH and her husband, better not. 

Seems like DH will post lots of pictures with friends who congratulated her. 

How about a man that she always used for her Xiaohongshu publicity or number of clicks because her Chinese fans still love Lee Dong Wook.

From Wookie Naver's blog.

Mz9hbdT.jpg

Since 2019, DH posted Wookie's footage then few days later she deleted it. That's how she still got fans.

0SC60cf.jpg

She should at least post a picture with him because she always at his salon.

7 hours ago, samzz said:

Seems like DH will post lots of pictures with friends who congratulated her. 

How about a man that she always used for her Xiaohongshu publicity or number of clicks because her Chinese fans still love Lee Dong Wook.

Since 2019, DH posted Wookie's footage then few days later she deleted it. That's how she still got fans.

She should at least post a picture with him because she always at his salon.

What I posted already verified by them. So it's clear who is the cameraman who putting Wookie's footage in all DH's video in Douyin and Xiaohongshu. He said many videos.

They are totally using Wookie all this while. As I said luckily Wookie has a heart of Gold, and he knows DH so desperate wanting his attention. As my friends said, poor her husband.

spacer.png

And WOW, WOW, the PLANT guy already spoken. 

CC15Qoi.jpg

More exposure, more Pandora box will be opened.

That's why the whole clan CRIED CRIED, maybe afraid of their HOBBY been exposed. Not a hobby man, we are not stupid lol, we saw many transaction from other accounts too.

T1qn1FZ.jpg

Now we know the voices of  2 men laughing in this Douyin video.

9xHouDO.jpg

And the cameraman for this video confessed already. Bless them, maybe the hobby is not enough for them. Ehmm 

y2kt0kg.jpg

DH invited her best friends Beak Jong Won and Yujin to her wedding.

XN18N9B.jpg

Throwback, when Wookie went to Baek Jong Won's restaurant in Jeju in Feb last year.

GskMklU.jpg

Still waiting if Wookie is invited to the wedding.

The Hobby Plant gang, not sure if they can come to Korea even though it is legal in LA. DH met them whenever she went to LA.

xeORHWt.jpg

17 hours ago, samzz said:

May 6th 2023.

DH's wedding day and Wookie's Gumiho 2.

My friends said imagine on 6th May, DH still single and has new drama airing, whereby Wookie busy with his wedding on the same day too.

Luckily DH first and we know she already lived together before marriage, so the wedding is just for pictures collection plus all the behind the scenes involving the families, the choice of friends up to playboy photographer, the Moonies /cult etc, so we are happy sending her to that "HOBBY PLANT" clan. 

Luckily Wookie still single and busy with his prosperous career and always laughing to the bank, and he is not lonely. So obvious the ladies love him, in whatever form of relationship.