[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

One of restaurant Wookie visited, not sure the exact date, but Ive from his agency has been there too.

KCKTXAG.jpg

And, it has been a month already, all the thought that DH sudden appearance at ASH brand event seems not coincidence with Wookie so obsessed with ASH Pokemon last month. In fact a hot topic in theqoo. 

Wookie seems giving the hint for DH comeback.

Lee yeon, ASH Pokemon with literria's moon crescent globe, what a unique relationship they have. The big hint is the timing as Wookie so obsessed with ASH, then few days later DH attended ASH with staffs from his salon.

8Ja0JiA.jpg

Before ASH, we have BokSoon. Wookie with his cryptic codes is unstoppable.

Bok Soon sounded like a dog's name. Undebatable on this very special cryptic code.

Only those watching Hotel King will understand it.

pxM9iVz.jpg

Wookieshii, why why MINION color. Minions are our favorite because some of them are the best informants, some are our haters.

Your staffs reading our thread?

2CxkLqL.jpg

Even one OP who posted in DC forum about Moonies called DH high ranking minions.

Btw that color combinations,

hvVLxws.jpg

Fake news, I'm glad they talked about it. Yes so many fake news about Wookie too. The funniest, he is preparing for his marriage until now, even though he emphasized many times he is busy with work. He said he will be busy until February next year.

U1XOELy.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004805356

One of the example of Wookie's fake news. We know which fandom created the story. Up to abortion etc.

7ItJDyb.jpg

Millions of people eating strawberries in February.

But when two people with history posted or in the same fruit/subjects etc, on the same day.

11th February 2023, what a coincidence again. I saw people talking about Wookie and strawberry etc, then I realized DH posted a plate of strawberry on the same date 11th Feb.

9NASZSN.jpg

Wookie really stressing 11th Feb 2023.

wtTl3Nj.jpg

Jdu9NTS.jpg

The Yellow Blue Polo.

Have a dream with this blogger.

Married to Lee Dong Wook.

https://m.blog.naver.com/issue_maker90/223042397751

mOped28.jpg

And so proud of our Michelle Yeoh, showing it's still possible to achieve big even at her age. So DHshii, you have all the talent, once you are free from the clan, and allowed to mix with other example at age 60, still possible to be great actress again. At age 60, I don't think he is still jealous at your tall and handsome co star.

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/entertainment/2023/03/13/michelle-yeoh-wins-best-actress-at-the-oscars

LoL, how many times he has to answer this question.

EcSdnep.jpg

Seeing him supporting Cho Boa Ah, Won Jin ah, Im So Jung dramas, meaning he has so many female friends not girlfriend. For DH of course the support has to be through underground pipelines because the clan is not that friendly people.

When Wookie said he has NO Girlfriend at the moment, at least we are not in the pain period. Imagine if DH still playing with us example from May 2015 until Sept 2016. Dong Wook versus Dong Wook. She so enjoyed doing it at that time, of with the support from Holy Moonie clan. Wookie's fans from Baidu gave us so many hints already, and we knew it too. 

At least Wookie has a heart of gold, no matter how much DH playing with him and her own fans, he still supporting her no matter what.

We already knew the casting for Dermafirm is coming from DH's right hand man, so just enjoy Wookie prosperous career right now. Income from Dermafirm CF in China is beyond reach in Korea.

For those not believing in him, or what he said, not our problem, just support him no matter what.

Just finished watching the full translation. Yes Wookie also said be careful with fake news, YYS even said if people spreading fake news, people believe in it, then turned out not true, people will call him a liar because they already believe in the fake news before that.

When Wookie agreed to it, meaning when he said he has no girlfriend, meaning don't try to manipulate it, if not knet will mark him and roast him as a liar. That channel is so popular right now, people will remember it.

---

LoL, I just realized, DH is following Jungmin again but through her Doggo account. 2 years ago she followed him through her IG, but kicked him out few months later. Of course the person who kicked him out is the other "admin". 

bk19JNz.jpg

Their videos in Douyin always got more than 100 million views. When seeing DH getting close with him again, most likely the ban on having friendship with others is lifted?

nrHno4w.jpg

I'm still laughing at "I don't have a girlfriend", seems like he is slapping a fandom or whoever spreading the news he is taken.

Btw so handsome with new video.

Why no purple anymore.

And what a coincidence again, the a former PR for Tissot (Chrispark) is following one of DH's Holy clan. She even worshipping this man. 

6Y2KwQg.jpg

DH and Wookie always within reachable distance.

He has many ways to answer that question, he is not 14 years old, but 42 years old already and more than 20s years in the Ent industry. But within seconds he said NO.

If he's hiding something, that within seconds reply is the biggest insult to his girlfriend.

btw, scientist around the world, we have new genetic to study, how come he is still so charming at 42.

Filter is just camera app technology, but in real he is just soooooo handsome.

Hotel King Cha Jae Wan's vibe.

RfEyZtu.jpg

In split second he answered NO.

If my boyfriend behaving like this when asked by others, well I know my position then. Luckily I'm not in that situation.

xvG6ahg.jpg

I know it's not related to real DH. But DH's name in Korean can be constructed into Pokemon gallery discussion. Well another point to ponder apart from ASH, now her name in Korean, and as mentioned last month, Pokemon is Wookie new obsession. 

ZSiYVzO.jpg

Still thinking why DH suddenly following Jungmin oppa.  2 years ago she spent most of the time with him. Then January last year she admitted she had big crisis in her love life and make it so clear with statement "I stay in this relationship because of her mother and his family". When  she said that it already answered our curiosity at that time, on why she was always with Jungmin oppa.

---+

LoL no. 3, Wookieshii, to me, he doesn't like his handsomeness to be discussed among male friends, but I bet he flex it to his female friends or his ex.

New Tissot pictures have so much Cha Jae Wan's vibe.

cqOxac7.gif