[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

the above pic is so ADHJKDASHJKFSAJK GORGEOUS OMG..... nose bleed and barfing rose petals......
Cherry is such a Goddess and LOOK AT HER GLOWING LOVE SKIN....... :x :x :x

HON..... of course she won't be letting herself lost focus and blurted "yes I am... I have someone now"
WHOAAAAA the hotel will be in a HAVOC... eventhough they are dating now.. they also have their own agreement with each other (over so many things) and to stay quiet is the MAIN important thing that they have to keep... Wookie still in that playing house with 10 people variety show and Da Hae who's just comeback like a hurricane.. wow I can't imagine the gravity of their sensitivity.. it's like they basically living under the microscope now with all of Knetizen's sharp eagle eyes and us... their inter-nations stalker and shippers LOL

When they decide to come out and admit the relationship... that decision will be a very very well and careful discussed result..

LOL - OH fine fine fine........................... ok DaHae and DW you 2 can just not say anything but please give us some events or screen time ie variety shows because not seeing you guys for a couple of months is a torture to fans ok. 
:(

Her sentence saying 'whom i match' implying to Wookie already. We used to her excuses. She said something similar during post love actually interview like nothing happened and no boyfriend, then we know she had history with LYF.

Thanks so much for translating and sharing the article @nocturne9 :D SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS. She's so classy and fab, and I love her. :)) Dear Wookie, don't let her go, ok? :)

She would like to have some one whom she can share anything with and look forward to (We know someone who's definitely like this to you. ;) ;) emphasis: to whom you can share anything to. We know just the one).  He doesn't have to be tall or handsome. (Oh, eottoke? But he is tall, and drop-dead gorgeous just like you.) 
Do you want to be in a relationship since you've been working all the time?  What is your ideal type?Not currently.  Back then I had some expectations on height and appearance but now I only wanted someone whom I match with and look forward to and that's enough.Ooooookay. If you say so. 8->

"She would like to have some one whom she can share anything."

( you mean anything including gundam jokes, your complaints about how uncomforatble your dress is and stuffs?)

" He doesn't have to be tall or handsome."

(add: or has red lips and gorgeous skin and perfect cheek bones and etc.)..ehem..reverse pyscohology gurl??

Cherry eonnie, dont blame your donghae die hards for being this paranoid..hahaha

:>

I thought DH looks tired in the photoshoot at the HKG event.And she probably didnt have much time to date, considering the tight filming schedules and the other co-promotion events.
Maybe she do need to take the 1-2 months to recharge and have her life back, and of course, to start dating.Cant wait to see the off-screen romance of the DongHae couple then!!

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said: Thanks so much for translating and sharing the article @nocturne9 :D SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS. She's so classy and fab, and I love her. :)) Dear Wookie, don't let her go, ok? :)

She would like to have some one whom she can share anything with and look forward to (We know someone who's definitely like this to you. ;) ;) emphasis: to whom you can share anything to. We know just the one).  He doesn't have to be tall or handsome. (Oh, eottoke? But he is tall, and drop-dead gorgeous just like you.) 
Do you want to be in a relationship since you've been working all the time?  What is your ideal type?Not currently.  Back then I had some expectations on height and appearance but now I only wanted someone whom I match with and look forward to and that's enough.Ooooookay. If you say so. 8->

Guest turquoiseblue

silvercat98 said: I thought DH looks tired in the photoshoot at the HKG event.And she probably didnt have much time to date, considering the tight filming schedules and the other co-promotion events.
Maybe she do need to take the 1-2 months to recharge and have her life back, and of course, to start dating.Cant wait to see the off-screen romance of the DongHae couple then!!

Guest turquoiseblue

nocturne9

said: I have another fan account that's soooooooooooooooooooooo out of this world for us shippers that I want to translate but I need to ask permission.  hahaha..

:D

[size=4]

WAIT!!!

[/size]

Guest tinsky73

She says HK filming is tiring her but I don't know, she still looks positively glowing! You can just see it in her eyes. There was a time from years ago when her eyes looked sad & that was also the time when she'd be hospitalized a lot during filming. I guess such things happen when you've no inspiration & work is rigorous.

That doesn't seem to be the case now, does it? From BTS we can see how she's actually enjoying work despite the hectic schedule. I know she says they only get to sleep 3-4 hours a day since HK filming began but the perks of filming outside Seoul is that they have lodging within the area of their location shoot. Which could mean they are housed in villas in Alpensia, right?

Which brings me to this question: why aren't we getting fan accounts of how DW & DH spend their time off the set? WHY????

*sorry, I'm in crazy stalkerazzi mood right now* 8-}

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: Her sentence saying 'whom i match' implying to Wookie already. We used to her excuses. She said something similar during post love actually interview like nothing happened and no boyfriend, then we know she had history with LYF.

@turquoiseblue‌ HAHA. Yup, she is doing it again :)) If they ever disclose their status to the public, it will be well-planned; maybe we'd get a press conference with both of them admitting their relationship. Lols. Two agencies must give the go signal. They can't just plainly admit just like that. If the time and circumstances aren't conducive to admitting, they won't do it. I remember Kim Soo Hyun once said that in dating, even if he was dating in real life, he was advised to never admit it in public. XD
As much as there are many fans wanting them to go out in the open, sadly, there are nasty repercussions, which would echo on their respective career; so they must plan it well. :P Lol. Though, I see this happening in the near future. I am claiming it. Good things come to those who claim it. HAHA.
@tinsky73 I know, right? She is glowing and blooming, and becoming more and more beautiful. We totally get to see them enjoy their time in spite of the busy scheds. Must be a result of working with someone who she can share anything to, understands her well, and definitely someone she always looks forward to. :))