[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I do not find hot water with the following commentary. :)

Тhe photos of LDH in the period after IRIS 2 were somewhat despondent.   

But now I see in her eyes something flirty.In her gestures.have emotions and feelings.

Whatever the reason, whoever is responsible for this ...bravo...I'm happy for her...I'm glad for him ;)

Guest nashawols

OMG THE KISS THE KISS!RED ALERT! RED ALERT!
Serious, Wookie was or still is obviously INTO it!Just look at his eyes mang!The way he started from Cherry's forehead, then her nose(?),straight to the finish line = lips.
2j5el1.jpg

JUST LOOK AT HIS FRIGGIN EYESSSSSSS (hisses)
mhu6c.jpg
rkdcvl.jpg

TAKE. A. LOOK. AT. 'EM. HALF-LIDDED. EYES! TAKE A MAGNIFYING GLASS IF YOU HAVE TOOOOO.
1rqgd1.jpg

How he was into the kiss,
15s7e55.jpg

how how how... s*nsual it was!
2ppbwvn.jpg

GAHHHH
2gvpnh3.jpg

And FYI, such eyes during a kiss is called 'bedroom eyes'.Definition: "That s**sual seductive-looking glance that you (whether you are male of female),express when you are in a mood for something romantic and/or se*ual."
AHEM. Let that sink in, my dear shipmates.Let's sail and say ahoy hoy hoy together,cause mannnnn, what a joy joy joy they brought us.
So that my dear friends, mark the end of me,
I now raise my white flag /*ascends to heaven.
2dj2c90.jpg
(whispers from above with my harp and halo)
"Oh wookie, how I'd melt if I were in Dahae's place. That gaze, that burning gaze.Please oh please just keep looking at our Cherry in such manner.Don't ever look at other girls like THAT.Don't make me wring my harp at you."
(smiles, continues strumming on my gold harp)
sidenote: sorry dear younger ones. Your old and unstable unnie/noona here let her emotions took over.Sorry for tainting you, my babies. But this unnie/noona will just say one thing:
Blame them for not being able to control themselves XD

I was just thinking that if our Donghae couple were cast in Fated to love you remake then we would have got bed scene in first episode itself LOL.But what a coincidence Jang Hyuk is in it.Our couple should do chinese drama so that we get lots of kiss ;) 

@nashawols OMIGOOSENECK!!!!!!! THAT WAS WHAT I WAS SQUEALING ABOUT WHILE WATCHING THE KISSING SCENE CLIP. HIS FREAKN HALF-LIDDED EYES. JSHFDGHSKDUFHGSJDFGHSDF!!!!!! I replayed it a number of times, and it gets me every single time. 
MAN WAS HE INTO IT. HAHAHAHA : )))) WOOKIE WAS SO INTO THAT KISS. It wasn't a full-on make-out kiss, rather it was so tender but laden with so much emotion, and the guy was frikn feeling it. Hahaha. I know it isn't supposed to be sensual, but the way Wookie executed it... AGH. HALF-LIDDED EYES. From the moment he kissed her forehead, to her eye, then to her lips. KSLFHLSKHFGSFDKLHGSDF I CANNOT EVEN. And then when they finally broke away after that fleeting, yet poignant kiss, the way he looked at her... it's just... jkdfgsjdfgsdfkgsd what is this man doing? : )))
But aww... the way they hugged. It's too sweet. 
I haven't watched the episode, so I still don't know the context of the kiss, but OMGAH. KFHGLKSFHGSFDGSDFG I only got back after picking up pieces of my heart after watching episode 23, and this is just what I need to expedite the process. I am alive again : ))))
Thanks guys for the gifs! @ranxie @elfogadunk SO PRESH!!! ;_;

Daymn that was a really hot kiss. Hotter than the sofa scene prolly cause of the close up and how DW was soo into it. His ears were not red I noticed but his eyes said everything.

Before the kiss, DH even averted her eyes away from his eyes. Poor girl her heart must have been beating fast so hard.

And DH was also the first one to pull away from the kiss but JW was like frozen still in the same position.

Either thats a damn good acting or he totally wants her bad!

I think its the latter. Haha

Oh and fact that they are seen with their phones a lot a airport and at the set - they are definitely dating!

Phone is like glued to DH at the airport, arriving and even in the car. They are inseparable. Haha bet they are missing each other.

Guest nashawols

blueGurl_nineteen said: @nashawols OMIGOOSENECK!!!!!!! THAT WAS WHAT I WAS SQUEALING ABOUT WHILE WATCHING THE KISSING SCENE CLIP. HIS FREAKN HALF-LIDDED EYES. JSHFDGHSKDUFHGSJDFGHSDF!!!!!! I replayed it a number of times, and it gets me every single time. 
MAN WAS HE INTO IT. HAHAHAHA : )))) WOOKIE WAS SO INTO THAT KISS. It wasn't a full-on make-out kiss, rather it was so tender but laden with so much emotion, and the guy was frikn feeling it. Hahaha. I know it isn't supposed to be sensual, but the way Wookie executed it... AGH. HALF-LIDDED EYES. From the moment he kissed her forehead, to her eye, then to her lips. KSLFHLSKHFGSFDKLHGSDF I CANNOT EVEN. And then when they finally broke away after that fleeting, yet poignant kiss, the way he looked at her... it's just... jkdfgsjdfgsdfkgsd what is this man doing? : )))
But aww... the way they hugged. It's too sweet. 
I haven't watched the episode, so I still don't know the context of the kiss, but OMGAH. KFHGLKSFHGSFDGSDFG I only got back after picking up pieces of my heart after watching episode 23, and this is just what I need to expedite the process. I am alive again : ))))