[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Shippers, this is part of our conversation in LINE, I just posted again here because I know some of you don' t have LINE or not part of our Donghae 1004 group..So, thanks to @taoeunjung and Joy our friend ...Joy talked to us about her convo with Tao...This is more than enough to believe our couple is real..
"Hi  everyone! On my way to work but just wanna share my convo with tao earlier. She met her korean teacher and she was kinda surprised that their dating issue is also a topic in the phils. Haha. She even said that the issue never died in korea. It only did when they were linked to diff actors and when wookie had his MS. She even encouraged tao to continue what shes posting abt them coz in time, they will both reveal the truth. Yayyyyyy

Also, tao asked her why there arent pics of them even if theyre reported to be seen. Teacher said that there must be pics, it's either people are used to it already or they ask them not to post them anything. Haha. Also, dispatch is 90% scripted, she revealed. It's a decision between the couple and dispatch whether to release it or not. Haha
thats according to tao's teacher. Hehe. I guess what she meant is that they ask permission frm the couple first if they want to be revealed or not. Haha. So uri donghae has a choice."
And also I had a convo with @dniiiicole about the IG post and we agreed on the same thing...The fact that the fan met them in one place and she can get their signatures and shirts, is to prove one thing..Our couple are brave enough to date openly without getting scared if they being caught by fans..they even smile and cooperate with them, give autographs..I mean they are not scared anymore..maybe they just want to date happily and privacy, that's why they don't admit their relationship yet...But I think their agencies know about this matter and they just wait for suitable time for the announcement...Maybe after Ironman, maybe late this year, early next year... Who knows?? The most importantly we know they are comfortable, trust and so close with each other...
2015..I hope this will be our Donghae year..this is the perfect time for them...10 years of LOVE from My Girl to Hotel King and to eternity ~~♥♥♥
:x :x :x

abt Dispatch being scripted, that what exactly my journalist friend told me, they even contacted English bloggers first, and who are the fav, of course will get it first.
ok, on Mr Cupid again, it's getting obvious the acc is the shared acc btwn Donghae and their managers. After using imtranslator, the message clearly indicate they are coming from them, not a stalker or any psycho fans etc, 
one example-dated 19/11/2011, the day for Yahoo Asia Buzz Awards where DAHAE won the most popular in actress category. That day also indicates how messy or mismanaged Dahae and her agencies. She was not invited to that ceremony bc her agency at that time stopped it bc she was abt to join the 'BAD' CEO agency.
here what she said in weibo 0n 17th dec
6c2368d7jw1do5sw95728j.jpg

I heard that I won the 2011 Yahoo Internet's most popular female artist award, really happy [cute], this is everyone's blessing care! Thank you ~ ^ ^ cocoa _ the prize will be sent to South Korea do? [Cute]

---------- 

추카추카!!!^^ 오늘 홍콩에서 열릴 시상식에서도 아시아의 꽃으로 활짝 피어나길 바란답니다 ㅎㅎㅎ 여수 중간보고 있는 날이라 긴장이 되지만 잘 끝나리라 예상되며 오늘도 즐겁고 소중한 시간들 되삼요!! 홧팅!!! *^0^*

here translation from Mr Cupid on the 19th dec
sounds like Dahae so happy that day
Echuca Echuca!!!The awards ceremony will be held in Hong Kong today in the Asian ^^ flower-wide peer way I wished he heh heh heh you can see the middle day with nervous but well I will end up being an enjoyable and valuable time today and are expected to swallow!! We are focusing on Ting!!! *^0^*

--------------and here using google translation
Echuca Echuca in today ^ ^! Ceremony held in Hong Kong hopes laid wide roads with flowers blooming in Asia ㅎㅎㅎ Yeosu called me in the middle of watching the rest will end well, but is expected to be the fun today samyo precious time! Hwatting! * ^ 0 ^ *

------------------------------
and also nearly most of the message during HK, were coming from Wookie
---------------------------
and for today Mr Cupid talk abt weather only. 

sassygirl94 said:

And also I had a convo with @dniiiicole about the IG post and we agreed on the same thing...The fact that the fan met them in one place and she can get their signatures and shirts, is to prove one thing..Our couple are brave enough to date openly without getting scared if they being caught by fans..they even smile and cooperate with them, give autographs..I mean they are not scared anymore..maybe they just want to date happily and privacy, that's why they don't admit their relationship yet...But I think their agencies know about this matter and they just wait for suitable time for the announcement...Maybe after Ironman, maybe late this year, early next year... Who knows?? The most importantly we know they are comfortable, trust and so close with each other...
2015..I hope this will be our Donghae year..this is the perfect time for them...10 years of LOVE from My Girl to Hotel King and to eternity ~~♥♥♥
:x :x :x

Guest ElitistaM

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"That's right @dniiiicole  and may I add a little bit info. class="at_ttl" style="font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Let's have a background check about Roommate Variety Show: class="at_ttl" style="font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Season 1: 'Roommate' Fall In The Ratings
The show did not draw the favorable ratings producers expected even before members started dropping out. The program debuted on May 4 with 6.8 percent of the ratings but fell to 5.4 by June 1.
"Roomate" did poorly with 3.6 percent of the ratings, also its worst rating yet. The variety shows ranked last in their time slots. (This is the rating of Roommate on its Final/Last Episode).

Season 2:SBS’ “Roommate” Announces Season Two with New Name and Concept

Park Sang Hyuk PD commented to news outlet Star News, “Season two will be different from season one. We are currently recruiting new members that match the concept of season two.”

“For the first season, we focused on showing how strangers live together in a shared house. Season two will put more emphasis on the members’ personal lives. We will show how people with complexes or hurtful experiences try to overcome their personal challenges. In particular, you will see how they change and grow through ‘Roommate,’” the PD explained.

The name will be changed to “It’s Okay, Roommate.”

XXXXXXXX

Since Roommate's Season 1 had a flunked rating so they made a story out of that Season 1 so that viewers will continue to watch the Season 2 of the variety show. That false story is from a source which is KDrama Journal.  Media Tactics that is Marketing Strategy to increase the viewers and to increase the Rating.

They use the media to release information which makes a "GOOD STORY" without regard for factual accuracy. Irrelevant story in favor of profit motive.

Media occasionally uses a website as a source (like the Facebook account) then mistakenly relay insignificant and trivial information WITHOUT FACTUAL CHECKS which resulted to MISINTERPRETATION by the viewers and/or readers.

Therefore, that piece of story is only over-hyped to increase profits that would be based on higher number of viewers and/or readers for the next and the following episodes of Roommate Season 2.

@samzz I also share ideas with you when I see IG share on account of their signed rather get to 26.7. That's the DW and DH had a private meeting with fans including members holic, DC, their fans in Korea. I think that the purpose of the meeting is firstly to thank the support of the fans for Hotel King, then I think it is a meeting to share their love story as well as the words ask for help, reminding and also the request again from Donghae and management company of both with their fans, that they do not share the photos of Donghae get backstage HK , the external image in real life both as well as other personal information.For some reason, the IG account holder has not even shared that her signature had been on the 26.7 that had to wait up to 2 months later which means 1 week ago, shared her new image . And the caption is not clear as to meet Dong-hae how and where to meet.

I'm watching Iron Man PC with subs well actually a 5min cut, they asked "What superpower would you like to have?" and Wookie said Teleport, why does he want that superpower where does he want to teleport himself? maybe next to his girlfriend to have some smooching time and go back to work?. This wasn't in the video but SSK mentioned what Wookie said.
And they asked about love...
"How much of you lover's heart do you understand?"Honestly, I tend to be open-minded towards the person I love. As long as it's within the law I think I'd accept everything about her.
"What it's your own way of healing?"Calming down myself, I go out for drinks with my close friends and colleagues(except when he was filming HK he calmed down eating all those delicious foods his girlfriend cooked) and cast of my troubles with them while swearing. There's anything special I do... Ah I enjoy driving. So I go for a drive at dawn and contemplate by myself.
"What it's the new imagen that you want to show?"I think Joo Hong Bin's appearance is very refreshing,  I think my acting method and patterns for this character are really different than for my previous roles. The overall tone does, too. When you watch I think you'll keep asking yourself 'Did Lee Dong Wook have this quality about him before?' So I'm working hard to persuade those people who may think that... I'll do my best since that character can come off as a little awkward.
"Who were your childhood heroes?"Cabagge Guru and Radish Guru (Korean animation from 1990). Throught them... I learned old folktales and gained wisdom about life.
You can see the video in Blade Man's page on Dramafever and get a different vibe than Hotel King Press Con :P
http://www.dramafever.com/clip/911/Blade_Man_-_Press_Conference/?ap=1

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said: Looking more closely at the artwork, I think @samzz is right. Da hae is wearing her sorta aztec printed jacket. So it's from a different bts? Clearly, they shouldn't be standing so close together if they weren't even shooting a scene. But I guess that's just how they are during filming breaks. It's a bts photo filtered using a water color effect I'm thinking. Adobe or some of the more technical photo editing app?

Guest turquoiseblue

@angiemty wow that interview is very interesting! i remember mentioning just a few days ago that dahae must have some kind of teleporter for being able to travel back and forth between Korea and LA :)) omg now I didn't know Wookie also mentioned in PC that he wanted to teleport :D we know why he wanted that power so bad...so he can be with his girlfriend even for an hour then go back to filming :)) i think he mastered the art of "escaping" when they were filming HK...wookie disappearing in RM then coming back then disappearing again to be with dahae :x but now, he can't do that coz dahae so  far away....awwww.... he needs to teleport just to be with her...
You can reach me by rail wayYou can reach me by trail wayYou can reach me on an airplaneYou can reach me with your mind
You can reach me by caravanCross the desert like an Arab manI don't care how you get hereJust get here if you can
"Honestly, I tend to be open-minded towards the person I love. As long as it's within the law I think I'd accept everything about her." - I think what he meant is that he can accept his girlfriend's flaws, everything about her as long as she's not a criminal and not doing anything illegal...hmmmm.... I remembered something but I'd rather not start that conversation here :)) And maybe he's trying to say also that as long as the girlfriend behaves within the laws of relationship, you know like not cheat, not lie and not do anything that will hurt him or disrespect him then he will love her no matter what and he is willing to sacrifice for her :x :x 

wow! @turquoiseblue You are Deabak! I also remember that this is the first scene after Dahae returned from Hong Kong at night. Perhaps he missed her so much and she's tired after the trip so Wookie took care of his girlfriend very carefully and take actions extremely emotional for his girlfriend. The fans have been in Apensia then took all the pictures, but they are asked not to share it, and with the loyal fans, they probably will not publics these images because they always want to protect privacy and interests of Donghae. If it was me though I'd love to share and yelled to everyone about the truth, but I will refrain to defend them until they want to publicize it.But perhaps the joy of seeing firsthand the truth about their OTP is so large that they drew this picture to share it. With this painting, it is difficult to know if we had only glimpsed.

Guest turquoiseblue

HoaD said: wow! @turquoiseblue You are Deabak! I also remember that this is the first scene after Dahae returned from Hong Kong at night. Perhaps he missed her so much and she's tired after the trip so Wookie took care of his girlfriend very carefully and take actions extremely emotional for his girlfriend. The fans have been in Apensia then took all the pictures, but they are asked not to share it, and with the loyal fans, they probably will not publics these images because they always want to protect privacy and interests of Donghae. If it was me though I'd love to share and yelled to everyone about the truth, but I will refrain to defend them until they want to publicize it.But perhaps the joy of seeing firsthand the truth about their OTP is so large that they drew this picture to share it. With this painting, it is difficult to know if we had only glimpsed.

Hi dears, have been sick these last couple of days and still not fully recovered but I got some energy to write a post now although I am still not finished back reading all the posts in the last few pages :)
First, you are all welcome dears, happy to help a bit with that Instyle interview as I am usually only a consumer here of all your wonderful posts without much participation. Hopefully there is not big mistakes in the translation but I have to thank all fans who helped me finish that interview who I credited in the blog post :x :x
I so love that interview cause it felt so deep and full of real feelings from a woman and human being more than an artist and while our girl didn't even mention for once about marriage or dating or anything but you can see how it is written all over it that she really is thinking about having her own family and all my prayers that our couple's relation will stay strong till it gets to this point.
And about that FB post, that is funny actually because it made me think if that if one gesture and unreliable info that even don't mention Wookie does make some question if there is a relationship between them so we have ALL the right to be SO confident that DongHae is real with all their interactions on and off screen, fans encounters and even words coming out of their own talking about how special they feel about each other ;)
@muchcloudier, phew!! happy to see you post here dear and stopped being lazy and didn't make me feel guilty again when get all the the awesome clicks myself when I post your work here ;):D
And have to thank @taoeunjung for the translations and that story about the Korean language teacher, she always bring us some lovely news to celebrate about :x and also to @purplebass for all the edits and I am so dying to read your new on-shot when it is out, you know I love your writing ;)
And you got to have a big applause for all those investigations. Just mind blowing how you get to discover and see through things =D> =D> DongHae fans surely can easily beat all Intelligence services from around the world :x :x
I wanted to make sure what encounter you referred to in 25/7? Is it the encounter from @taoeunjung friends of our couple in a restaurant with a stylist with them? or did I miss another info?
All what is said about autographs from the IG post and that art work makes me remember the fan accounts from the wrap up party which didn't mention anything about our couple interactions or pictures and we were left sad reading some of the accounts as well but then when RM episode aired we saw how much our couple were touchy and amazing together. So, while we all love to get all the juicy stuff about our couple from fans who may actually know more info than we saw till now but I am also thankful to them still because they apparently care to protect our couple's privacy and love and not pushed easily by their feelings to share such stuff because I am sure it is not easy to hold back any info about the couple you ship specially when you see many around you doubt them while you have the evidences. But at least they give us some hints from time to time and hopefully at the right time when our couple are ready to share it all we will also be poured with evidences we didn't see before ;)

When i read Wookie's answer in an interview at the press conference IM : "Honestly, I tend to be open-minded towards the person I love. As long as it's within the law I think I'd accept everything about her." I understand why he had to ask 2 times to kiss with Da Hae in an interview at the end of the day filming HK. Because he tends to open with his girlfriend. and will love her as long as there is no problem related to law. So when Dahae respond with requests for kisses, Wookie said: "Let's do it, no problem with that?" :)). That is not so clear with his views on love. Now I understand what he's saying with Da Hae because he said there was nothing wrong with the law or affect anybody when he kisses with whom he loves."As Long as it's trong law I think I'd accept everything about Her" this is like what he said in the letter sent to Da Hae on SNS. he will always support her no matter what. I think it's entirely the same meaning. And he longed for the teleport, it is so obvious because he had to work and his girlfriend too, Da Hae to LA mainly because of work and family. so, they must be separated for a while and I think in the past month, she moved back and forth between Korea and LA at least a few times because of him. And she may have to move with him to Korea after he was photographed for Cartier then she back L.A again, which is a lot harder for her so he wanted him to get Teleport to be able to be with her every day.

Now after @sassygirl94's post I am even more certain that DongHae are an item. I am sure that day where that IG account got her autographs may have been a casuality or a fan encounter to thank for the support after HK had ended. I could see Wookie doing that especially for his loyal fanclubs, or else - why would he and DH have postcards with their pics and tshirts to give away??? I don't believe they take pics of themselves to write their signs above all the time... because during normal outings (ie when they're free) I think they'd take a pic and exchange a few words with their fans and if they have a pen and a paper to sign, they will sign it... but not their personal autograph pics. The private fanmeeting theory can be fueled by the fact that if the IG account owner knew she had to meet with DongHae, she printed those two pics of them herself... again, I doubt she'd take the pics in her bag all the time if she wasn't sure she was going to meet with them! We can't even say that this girl brought the pics with her because she went on HK's set in the hopes to have the images signed, because they had finished shooting HK the day before!!! Then it's very possible DongHae had to meet with some lucky fans and they had items to give to them.

So, my friends, I conclude that it might really have been a private, secluded, fan meeting. Perhaps dwholic people were also present as they were also there at the wrap up party. They may even have pics, but uri DongHae may have asked sincerely not to post them anywhere and keep their privacy and their secret with them, since they are their fans and should understand what would happen if this relationship gets bailed without consesus. I bet that when Wookie and Da Hae will come out as lovers, these fanpages will slowly release these secret images they may possess but not all together. If you remember, when fans went on HK set when they filmed episode 28 and got those two DongHae pics, they shared their infos about the meeting a whiiiiiiile later... Korean fans are not like other countries fans, they know how to keep the secrets and the patience. So I'm sure that if their most liked celebs kindly asked them to protect them, they would do that. After all, they can consider themselves lucky enough to know the truth about their favorite couple of actors - this is enough reward to keep their mouths shut.

This takes me to another interesting detail: the first DongHae selca from the wrap up party of MG in 2006. Why am I mentioning that old pic? Because that picture was released in 2011, SIX years after the rumored start of their relationship. My insight on that was that whoever took that picture either wanted to post it because many years had passed and he/she knew that our couple had definitely broken up by then, or was to get rumors going once again since I remember it appeared online after Wookie had returned from ms. It is possible that was another fanpic that Wookie and Da Hae asked to keep secret to maintain their relationship private and post it just long long long time later? Btw, that pic is also a lovey-dovey selca of our couple. Wookie holds on Da Hae the way a boyfriend would do, and they seem very affectionate. Also, referring to my post about DH's smiles yesterday, the smile she flashes on that first selca of our OTP is really a contented and happy smile. Same with Wookie. He might have been a little tipsy when they took it, but his eyes and his smile are very sweet and puppy-like.

@purplebass You're saying the picture of my avatar is just go out in 2011? OMG! I do not know about that because I have lost information about them since the Wookie in the military. OMG! It is true that I did not see it at the time after MG but I was unaware of that until you said. This is so obvious to me for their fans still defend them as time ago. There is no doubt about our Donghae .I'm sorry I don't post pic. but it is the picture of my avatar

HoaD said:
@purplebass You're saying the picture below is just go out in 2011? OMG! I do not know about that because I have lost information about them since the Wookie in the military. OMG! It is true that I did not see it at the time after MG but I was unaware of that until you said. This is so obvious to me for their fans still defend them as time ago. There is no doubt about our Donghae .I'm sorry I don't post pic. but it is the picture of my avatar

Guest ElitistaM

@samzz said:

The French golf sportswear brand Pignon (PINON) 'Campaign of the Year 2014 F W season is' The First Story (The First Story)'. Had this brand is to implement this key actors yidahae advertising blitz chosen model. 

피뇽은 최근 이다해를 모델로한 화보 촬영을 진행해 공개했다 . 이번 화보는 스타일리시한 감성과 새로움을 추구하는 브랜드의 콘셉트를 제대로 녹여냈다는 평가다 . 특히 이다해는 광고 촬영지인 강원도의 자연 속에서 느껴지는 여유로움과 편안함을 배경으로 다양한 포즈를 자유자재로 연출하며 현장 스태프들의 감탄을 자아냈다는 후문이다 . Proceed unveiled a photo shoot with model yidahae Pignon was recently evaluated the concept of the brand is stylish sensibility and novelty seeking dissolve properly naetdaneun this pictorial, especially in nature, feel free yidahae the roum Area of Gangwon ad The background to the comfort and freedom to produce a variety of poses, and the admiration of the field staff jaahnaetda the back door. 

my detective mode-so Mr Cupid mentioned abt 3 days in Gangwon on 8th of Sept., Sep 8 @ cherry4eva84 ^^ after a three-day trip to Gangwon stacked other gaps that are blocked in the early hours of arrival in Seoul heh Unfortunately haetdajyo to work immediately because of the company's busy schedule'm tired blah blah Oh well rest easy holiday Healing inde hwatting !!!

XXXXXXXX

Before I forget, @samzz:-* :-* :-* thanks for the updates with Mr/Miss Cupid ;)

It's possible to make a connection with what was posted in that Twitter account and where Da Hae work like a charm with that golf wear ad. There was an implication that Da Hae returned to Seoul and went back to LA. 

Still, with all the info it won't change my tack (with Wookie and Da Hae) to that Twitter account ;)

Happy for what is going on with Da Hae's career now. It is sailing smoothly. Positive energy and harmony flows between Dong Wook and Da Hae since the first quarter of the year 2014 with their relationship that they were reunited and to their respective careers. As a couple, I hope that love and luck will continuously pour them both :x :x :x

And if my memory serves me, I think another photo wrap up party of MG appeared this year. And dongwookholic Instagram performed a beautiful collage with that image and photos Amone with her child. 
I hope the pictures of wrap up party of HK not appear after 6 years or more! .
This image was uploaded to Instagram August 1. And the person who was right next to the photo of Wookie wrap up party of MG is Park Si Yeon, only that was cut lol. I failed to find the original photo
1_zps852e7e76.jpg

This is the original photo of that IG photo...

36QAxC4.jpg
Da Hae's hands always terribly close to the kraken... =)) =)) =)) awe, this looks like another boyfie/gf pic. Look how DongHae's heads are close to each other and their bodies orbitate towards each other. PSY is also in the picture but somehow it feels as if uri couple is in their own world :))

Guest ManolitaA

Hello guys...thanks guys for those very interesting info...going to work now....again thank you and stillcontinue to give us some good news of our couples...you guys are all so amazing...bye for now just got my vitamins from you guys so I had strength for the whole day work...se you again tonight...love you guys...stilll Donghae fighting... :\"> :\"> :-* :-*