[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I am feeling sad about the break up of Lee and Gong. They announced the relationship after they were caught by the paparazzi. I thought that Li-gong's relationship (and in a way rain-Kim) might give some confidence to DH and Wookie of coming out. There Are good reasons for doing their best to keep it private. The more they want to keep it private and low-profile, the more they are serious about this relationship. I hope they have time and confidence to nurture it and go straight to marriage. They have go through a lot in the 9 years. If it is fate that brings them together, please don't let this precious chance slip away. Be brave and just embrace love. Meanwhile, my best wishes and I pray for their big day to come soon.

i watched the Eng sub Ep 16 RM last night on my cable channel. Mostly quite similar to the Eng sub video we hv watched before, except, the part on why Dahae accepted HK.

She said, the reason why she accepted the drama after Wookie suggested to her because of the trust she has on him and he has proved as a very responsible man to her and everyone.

dahae always said, someone she can trusts, is one of her ideal man.

@samzz quite certain that they do find the each other the life companion (I do feel in that way). I recall that Wookie once said in his interview (well, not sure whether it is real because I only read excerpt from some posts), that DH was very sensitive. I think, for DH, she is really in the age of thinking about marriage, and after all the things she went through in the past, some relationships and the scandal, I think she probably will be extra careful and protective to this relationship. So, it is very clear that they can't hold their feelings for each other in front of the camera and the public, I think she may also have concerns how to keep the relationship going. I think the break-up of lee-gong may have some influence on them too. This may be why dahae did some many obvious things to cover-up her whereabouts. If dahae does peep into this thread, I really want to say 'don't worry, there's no rush to announce anything until you and Wookie feel comfortable and think it is time to let your fans share your happiness. We believe (and know it is true) that you two are together anyway' :x

Really blessed to find your ideal man (and woman) and be your life companion! Go go? Fighting, dahae and Wookie. Just to give us some hints on your secret coded love messages. Keep our huge investigating team busy, pls :P

@emok, I can access it normally dear. May be you can check the proxy settings for your browser. Sorry for not being able to help much here :(
Thanks a lot chingus for all the wonderful posts. At least Dahae is making us busy somehow with her hiding tactics :))
As I am not in a good mood these days, I had to get my happy pill so I am rewatching MG and although I am still laughing hysterically as usual but not sure why this time I am getting really teary and cry watching it more than I ever did before !!!! I guess part of it is because I miss our couple so much. 
So Dong-Hae, please give us something to spazz about soon ;):D

omo lee jin wook and gong hyo jin broke up?  :( okay okay wookie cherry take your time..no need to rush..tho all of us want you two to tell your relationship to the public so badly,we can wait for another year or two ;) Don't worry gals,i'm 100% sure their relationship this time will work hehe DH said it herself that she won't give up on wookie :PHCekKje.png

Yes it is really hard to maintain the relationship in the k entertainment industry. especially they are both celebrities. Aside from busy schedule, they have to deal with the stress taken from public. In dating, the only reason a couple break up is because of themselves but if you are a celebrity in korea, anything can affect their relationship: stress, scandal, paparazzi (people watching their live). 
The fact that our couple know each other for a long time make me feel relief and at the same time worry. They have a strong foundation but what can guarantee when something goes wrong? All I hope now is there will be no scandal or negative rumours anymore.  

AnhH said: Yes it is really hard to maintain the relationship in the k entertainment industry. especially they are both celebrities. Aside from busy schedule, they have to deal with the stress taken from public. In dating, the only reason a couple break up is because of themselves but if you are a celebrity in korea, anything can affect their relationship: stress, scandal, paparazzi (people watching their live). 
The fact that our couple know each other for a long time make me feel relief and at the same time worry. They have a strong foundation but what can guarantee when something goes wrong? All I hope now is there will be no scandal or negative rumours anymore.  

This is a bit off topic, but Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Jin have broke up...so 100% our dream to have Donghae and JinWook couple double date is not totally going to happen...LOL...

They never compatible from the get go anyway.. LJW and GHJ. Totally different characters and I don't think what they had is love.. maybe lust and passion.. But I'm surprised it's this soon..

LJW liked GHJ's fame and GHJ liked LJW's manhood handsomeness.. but to make a relationship last.. you must LOVE. Without it.. it's difficult..

Different with Wookie and Cherry.. their relationship is exquisite.. where strong love based with all the good things that they reap from their experiences in 9 years time.. unbreakable that is...

I don't know..well, maybe because they never paired up in a drama together so we can't see their chemistry.. but I 'm sure with Donghae because I've seen and stalk them from MG, and we can even watch their explosive chemistry because they acted in drama together not once, but twice!!! That's why I really believe in our couple..soI hope our couple will announce their relationship only when they are ready to settle down and get ready to marry each other..not just with dating news..

Although again nothing is certain but this could be another hint for the timeline of our girl stay in LA, I just saw that her Chinese teacher actually posted a message in her Weibo, mentioning LA on 3rd of September.
So, may be she accompanied our girl for sometime there. Cause we know our girl don't like to miss her Chinese language lessons for a long time :)

Guest CristinaP

Donghae is based on solid ground, they are different from the other two. So I don't think there is sonething to be worried about. All I know and my heart believes is that yeah they are in for the long haul.

Guest SharrieD

i dont know what's wrong with my eyes but everytime I saw Wookie's son on IM, he looks like the younger version of CHANYEOL hahaha. the kid looks like chanyeol for me keke