[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

SeGafanlady said: does Wookie still dieting.... he looks thinner and thinner and I'm afraid that 'the bod' wouldn't be that squarey anymore... :-SS

the below GIF is a bit OOT but it's really funny....
 tumblr_nbp10bj8Fm1sh8uxlo1_500.gif

when my friends can eat ramen but I can’t… (-_- )

@apqaria‌ I agree with you...the most revealing and intriguing statement is dahae's, when she referred to dongwook as his ideal man, and she was consistent about this, even after my girl she would always choose him as close to his ideal man, and dongwook's face as he listens to dahae's message for him in healing camp, well there was something about that too....And why would they make all those adlib kisses in hk if they are not into each other, seriously....I would always like to believe their an item or if not yet, their special to one another, and we are so many who can attest to that fact right...

This may sound mean but I'm watching RM and I loved that when Wookie was introduced to Ruby he was more interested about meeting little cucumber than Ruby :)), they fell in love with each other :P Wookie's such a dog lover :)

Should I start shipping dongcu? Oh no I know... cookie because they're so sweet together *that was so cheesy =)) *

Guest ElitistaM

:)>- It seems like Dong Wook's fave shirt these days are Mickey and Minnie Mouse he wears it in Roommate and in Iron Man/Blade Man ;) 

Isn't this familiar? ;)                                                               12-Hotel-King-Episode-7-Review-Ah-Mo-Ne- :x :x :x

Guest ManolitaA

And may I add I observe in RM that yellow butterfly bracelet of Wookie...he didn't remove it whe he is having the manicure session but he remove his watch and the other bracelet the white/cream one, he remove it when the lady is going to massage lotion in his hands and arms...then we can see that even when he is going to sleep he is wearing it? Am I correct in my observation chingus?  And yes...Wookie is so defenitely a dog lover.... :\"> :\"> this man...he is so afraid with live chicken, but with dog he adores so much....  ;;) ;;)

Guest ManolitaA

silvercat98 said: I cant help it but to comment that in the latest RM show, LDW is wearing yet another Mickey T-shirt !
Picture1_zps8a984c51.jpg
and doesnt Mr cupid been mentioning about Mickey & Minnie previously often enough??What a coincident!!

Love all you shippers' comment here! 

@turquoiseblue, I guess I have to learn not to take their words seriously!

@purplebass, thank you for your analysis, that's really true!

@tinsky73, you crack me up with your kissing advice!

:)) :x :)>-

Thank you!

Haha, Wookie and Micky Mouse. Those needed a collection :D
65e52209jw1ekcekas6a7j20d00lhgns.jpg
Credit: Weibo as Tagged
And Wookie and the puppy are SOO CUTE. And he is not alone who loves dogs, we know another person who LOVE dogs and already have her own Puppies two and even called herself "Puppy Lover" ;):))
6c2368d7jw1e7gfcx50t4j20q00yon3p.jpg

AGAIN!!!! KEEP DREAMING ABOUT DONGHAE!!!
After Hotel King, I keep dreaming about this couple again and again after I suffered the same after post-MG era...I had many dreams about them but these are the 3 big ones that I remembered...First, about that 3rd September when I had a dream they married on that day...Second, when I dreamed IM female lead is Da Hae instead of SSK...And, last night I dreamed our couple's wedding preparation I think...They were preparing for their wedding, I think either in Jeju Island or in Alpensia..and in my dream Da Hae and Wookie are testing food their guests, and I really don't want to believe this, Da Hae's wedding dress was choosen by Wookie and guess what it was the same wedding dress that Da Hae wore in last episode of Hotel King where they got married in Jeju!!! 
OMG, I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! Why must that dress?? LOL... ~X(
Btw, Donghae @ Chamo couple, please get marry soon..I'm shipping you so hard!!!
>:D<

To see him wear that yellow bracelet makes feel happy, it's something special and memorable for him. he and DH have a lot of common things which is beyond coincidental, I don't think fans give all those common stuffs like those black shoes....

Omg if the Korean guy who our @taoeunjung met the other night was right, he said DaHae and Wookie were seen strolling tgt? But again, no one bothered to snap a photo. I really hope our girl is in KR now! Boyfie needs someone to ease the stress away :D

Okay edit: that was 2 weeks ago.

Sorry I just got excited! Hahaha

Chingus.. guess what, baidu said some Korean blogger saw DaHae in one of the dept store around DH's neighborhood.  She wore a hat.

So... expect good news soon.   You know, Mr.Lee is lonely and needs a gf.  ... kekeke.... we understand... :D ;;)

Yes i saw that info also yesterday, and the twitter in Korean also mentioned she saw her at Chinese restaurant. Sorry cannot paste the link, using my mobile.

Guest supercalifragilistic

Hi all, I know this is a DongHae thread but I just watched the first ep of Blade Man yesterday and I want to spazz over a new couple - LEE DONG WOOK & HAN JUNG SOO.

I'm sure DaHae won't be too upset with me 

;;)

Yeah i just watch abit of room mate ep 20 but i realised in most of the clips, he was wearing that yellow butterfly bracelet.. i wonder what is so special about it.. because even if it's a fan's gift.. he wouldnt be wearing it day and night including when he was sleeping????
and it's YELLOW and it's BUTTERFLY.. it has to be a girl's gift to him don't you think???