[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I don't ever want to stop discussing about DongHae because they are Real. However, they will need time on their own to have this relationship, so we all have to wait patiently. I love Wookie's advances on Da Hae and how Da Hae is more subtle in their romancing. When Wookie gets all lovey dovey on her on the set, she's like they're looking and becomes shy, but reciprocates Wookie's PDA anyway. And Wookie says he isn't a romantic guy...you make me laugh Wookie.

Very busy day but I am here again ^^
What a day that was, Dong-Hae FEEELS everywhere and I am still overwhelmed that I really feel like crying :((
Thanks a lot chinggus for the translations, gifs and all the amazing posts and welcome to all new posters :x I don't think I will add anything new to the many great comments here already but I just need to voice out my feelings before I go crazy because of our gorgous couple :D
First, I really laughed so hard on that comment of the insider talk. Really Chingus, are we being questioning about Da-hae's feeling now based on that comment?? At this stage??? after all what we saw and all ??? Personally, it is enough for me to see how happy Da-hae with wookie to be sure about her feelings for him. As a fan of her, this is the time I feel her real happiness the most and with their interaction on and off screen I am at this stage that I don't have any doubt about them so that is enough said in this point.
So, now about that final shooting day BTS video. OOH I guess they may be thinking they will miss being the PDA couple after this drama so they started to make every excuse to do that on set on that last day :))
The most precious hug is this one, for me this is no goodbye hug nor appreciation hug. This is a comfort hug, it is apparent that both were very emotional and specially wookie (evident from his hug request earlier) and as loving and caring Gf, Dahae initiated that hug to comfort him, you can see it all over his face at that moment and I think she also was telling him something as he nodded when they started to let go.
QJdbhH.gif

Now about that interview, ooh my. Wookie is surely wearing his heart on his sleeves. It is amazing his transformation and their relationship dynamics from MG days to now. I think he is now more sure about his feelings than he was ever before, from denying they didn't come together to the wrap up party in MG and Da-hae exposing him to now coming together proudly to the party!!! and of course all the gazes and flirting he did in that interview for me the most obvious and telling move is when he was fixing Da-hae's hair. Really, my heart flattered at that moment :\">
I don't think there was anything wrong about her hair that makes him need to do that (it was away from her face) but I think he just felt like doing it or wanted to fix her hair to the way he likes it or find it more beautiful and Da-hae was just like nothing happened as it was so normal for him to do that!!! :x :x
tumblr_n9fbdf55jG1sp2ly1o4_250.gif

And another thing I like about that interview is that they were almost completing each other's words. So in sync, knowing what they are thinking before speaking. Just like Da-hae said in the PC that she can understand him now with no words and it feels they are a couple dating for a long time :x :x
Also I was so happy when Wookie talked about that SNS message and told his message again to Da-hae in front of cameras (way to go my man =D> sorry, I have to say Da-hae's man ;) ) and it did hit me that Da-hae mentioned about that special line in his message when she said "You said, thanks for making my heart thump thump. Cos, things like this never come up on set...whew, when did I do that?" Haha, it is like she is teasing him that this is what she do in other places not on set and so challenging him of how he will explain it ;):D
And LOOL, all that kissing talk and wookie's requests. It is obvious he was just teasing her. It surely shows his affection for her specially knowing how he usually is around other people but surely he wasn't going to do that for real because he want to protect her. Even if you are dating in public you don't do that easily specially in Korea so how about doing it with someone you are not publicly dating. So, of course Da-hae responded him in a funny but still normally way again as it is usual conversation between them :))
Lastly, I think they are both at the stage when they are both sure about their feelings and whether they decide to go public or not it is their decision to make either now or to wait till when they really at the moment they really decide to take this relation to marriage step.
Personally, while I don't think they are afraid anymore to show their love to the world but we know that timing is critical for both of them. The most factor here is doing so when LYF story is still hot in China but also another important factor is that I don't think they will want for their relationship to be used for publicity of their drama. If they go public now and any of them or both got to go do promotions for the drama or even MBC end of year awards it will be hard to focus on the drama anymore and it will all just about them as a couple and it will take away from their effort as actors in the drama. 
So, personally I think we may need to wait at least till next year to have some progress in public. But who knows what will happen in the future ;) The thing I am sure of is that I will keep praying for their happiness forever and for their relationship to keep going strong till we see our dream coming true with their wedding and happy marriage life :x :x
OH, that was a looooong post. Sorry chinggus but I had so much to say ^^

Love to read all your analyses ladies ! :D

I would like to mention another fact actually :)  What is the interest of Wookie to post on his official FB page this KISS SCENE as a SELCA?  :\">  I think it's unusual even impossible to post a photo like this when you are in the K-entertainment isn't it? What I mean is that I NEVER saw a korean celebrity who post a photo where he/she was actually kissing his/her co-star !!! (with heart icons on the picutres as well) 

More importantly, the kiss is on the lips !!! It's not like it was a kiss on the cheek !!! 
Come on is such an intimate moment !!!

10423276_261315854069471_630286370893490

The answer to this question....

WOOKIE WANTS TO SHOW TO EVERYONE THIS CHERISHED MOMENT SHARED WITH HIS BELOVED, CHERRY AND HIS DEEPLY LOVE FOR HER !!!!

:x   :x   :x

Guest turquoiseblue

sakura22 said: This couple is giving me the flutters from every single action, body language and words both on and off screen. Perhaps DW teases her about kissing in the interview cause he was definitely flirting and it was taken after the wedding kiss. Surely he noted how DH was so into it and wanted it very much. Knowing that DH likes and wants it I think is one of the reason why he is teasing her. They are prolly being professional about it thinking that the attraction towards each other is probably due to the characters so they may brush it off and not cross the line (not DW it seems just DH) but I hope they miss each other like crazy, realise that their feelings are true and end up giving it a go.

Guest turquoiseblue

li96 said: Love to read all your analyses ladies ! :D

I would like to mention another fact actually :)  What is the interest of Wookie to post on his official FB page this KISS SCENE as a SELCA?  :\">  I think it's unusual even impossible to post a photo like this when you are in the K-entertainment isn't it? What I mean is that I NEVER saw a korean celebrity post a photo who he/she is actually kissing  his/her co-star !!! (with heart icons on the picutres as well) 

More importantly, the kiss is on the lips !!! It's not like it was a kiss on the cheek !

WOOKIE WANTS TO SHOW TO EVERYONE THIS CHERISHED MOMENT SHARING WITH CHERRY AND HIS DEEPLY LOVE FOR HER !!!!

turquoiseblue

said:

li96

said:

Love to read all your analyses ladies ! :D

I would like to mention another fact actually :)  What is the interest of Wookie to post on his official FB page this KISS SCENE as a SELCA?  :\">  I think it's unusual even impossible to post a photo like this when you are in the K-entertainment isn't it? What I mean is that I NEVER saw a korean celebrity post a photo who he/she is actually kissing  his/her co-star !!! (with heart icons on the picutres as well) 

More importantly, the kiss is on the lips !!! It's not like it was a kiss on the cheek !

WOOKIE WANTS TO SHOW TO EVERYONE THIS CHERISHED MOMENT SHARING WITH CHERRY AND HIS DEEPLY LOVE FOR HER !!!!

Guest supercalifragilistic

Greetings to all on this ship.

I resisted registering with Soompi because I didn't want to get my hopes up.  I mean, seriously, I'm 41. Why am I so hung up over one couple out of the gazillion Kdramas I've watched?  I guess I was a shipper even before I'd ever heard of this term.  So I am happy to be amongst a group that feel like-wise.

I started watching Marriage Without Love/Marriage Not Dating.  I didn't know the leads before this show but I like them together.  And I am loving the storyline and the development of the story.  I find myself sighing and cursing the Hotel King writer for not featuring DongHae like that.  I want DongHae to be in a rom-com where they are forced into impossible-to-escape romantic situations.  Too much to ask?

Sigh...  Better stop refreshing this site every two minutes while in the open-plan office!

Guest CristinaP

May i say that when i saw one of the last scene where mone was rushing to omma with her kids in tow i can already picture out how will they be when they have their own family. Their kids playing around with wookie or them bickering and teasing on the side. Im sure it will be a happy family.

Guest ManolitaA

Could it be possible that there is HK2? I am just wondering, why it's like that fast forward, maybe they will show it to the next drama...well just.... :-Lwishful thinking of me hehehe

Guest turquoiseblue

ManolitaA said: Could it be possible that there is HK2? I am just wondering, why it's like that fast forward, maybe they will show it to the next drama...well just.... :-Lwishful thinking of me hehehe

girl, stop pretending you don't see it or feel it...stop denying yourself the TRUTH. Just accept the fact that they are in love and they are dating. Don't try to push and pull your analysis towards them. Trust your instincts. They are both in love with each other. And they already gave it a go and they don' have to miss each other coz they see each other everyday esp. now that they have all the time in their hands to bicker, tease, laugh, go crazy, fool around,  kiss, make out, make love and maybe remember to eat and take care of each other in between :) 

And is this being professional to you? Does her smile look "professional" to you? :D

Oh trust me, I am not denying any of it. I want them to date and get married like yesterday. Of course the attraction is obvious.

However, just observing from certain the body language and da hae's mildang response especially when on camera, just how shes very concious of the staff, camera and giving it all way to obvious to other eyes.

So yes I think they are both professional actors/actress. There are things that they cant control and I think da hae is more careful than dongwook. That guy is totally smitten he doesnt really care! Lol

but selca and the BTS/interviews are different ofcourse. BTS and interviews they are technically still working so yes I think its still them being professional. Selcas are more for personal. I was refering to them being professional when they are filming on set, yes including those adlibs.