[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

yes I know we cannot touch on other  interest here, but there are certain things I think still ok to be discussed.1) bc of media manipulation, and now we can see the result due to imbalance message sent to International fandom, not their mistake to ship up to heaven bc many know nothing abt us also.Actually I found it funny reading their excitement there, they are just like us, the diff is only the interpretation of the materials given to them.In Korea,  I don't see any hype abt them, bc they got enough information, so they know where to put their interest. We don't feel it this thread, but outside there is totally diff story. I know the hype very well bc I was in Singapore during that 'screaming' days, and next day, appeared in newspaper.
2)  I feel like no respect towards Wookie when even the media oversea already talking about their love affair up to marriage. We did the same too, but only up to this thread, twitter or weibo. We don't go shouting and screaming in the public and asked the media to pick it up as true information. Maybe I'm wrong if Wookie loves this situation, he feels nothing abt it, bc he knows how fans esp the teenagers react to something like this.
ok after this I will try not to talk abt it anymore, unless I feel there is personal attack on my fav, which I hv encountered actually, but still manageable.

Actually so true let stay focused to Our Donghae and ChaMo i guess the tongue in thread was far better then talking abt RM lol.I was laughin glike mad reading it from morning abt some seeing tongue some not.I find it cute and funny too :)

Guest turquoiseblue

That tongue action kissing and many other things they do that were "caught in the act" moments are more than enough proofs to calm your nerves :)) Funny that we are showered with many donghae revelations and you see one random pic of wookie with another girl (in a show take note) and you go ballistic already =)) Just because he is not with Dahae that moment, doesn't mean he will do stupid things. Don't be a irrational. The fact that he is always glued to his fone when he's in RM, is a big indication already that his heart is somewhere else. 
1. Tongue kissing -  This is something both has never done before with other co-actors in their drama and I don't think they'll do it again (with other co-actors). Both have experience on bed scenes esp. Wookie, but you never see that kind of hot mess kissing and hunger you saw in him when he did it with Dahae. Deym! That was HOT and HEAVY! :D Even my husband saw the gifs and said that it looks very R-rated. hehehe :D He thought the two lost it (lost control) for a bit there and just doing an actual make out session esp when they start fading the scene and showing the curtains. And the way hugged her omg...SUwxnB2.jpg 
2. Hand Gate - that causes a lot of buzz as well coz like what everyone pointed out here, its crossing the boundaries of friendship. When I saw it I know without a doubt they are dating. No matter how close you are as friends, a guy will not put his hand on your thigh and caress it if he is not your boyfriend. I remember when I was in university, a guy friend tried to put his hand on my leg casually and I slapped it hard and started cursing on him [-( I felt so violated in a way huh?! And I was even wearing jeans but just the feeling that a guy touches your thigh can make you cringe if you don't have any feelings for him. But when my husband did it when we were dating, its a different feeling...it tingles...ok I'll stop right there bwahahaha =)) So Wookie doing that to Dahae and she's fine with it (or maybe even enjoying it) is a big proof already. F8U2NJJ.jpg

3. Umbrella Embrace - that's very romantic gesture. I dont think Wookie will just do that to a co-star because he has "manners" :)) You can share an umbrella without embracing right? Dahae doesnt even need to rest her head on his chest and him resting his chin on her head. What he did is above and beyond the call of duty ;) And the production team looking at them all melting into a puddle and so jealous of dada :x C'mon they are not kids! They dont play with their feelings.  Fyx2Wm5.jpg

4. and this...so sweet! I can't even...I'm like so happy just to see them like this :Dkuw1.gif

and the list goes on and on and on..and we keep repeating ourselves...coz we can't get enough of the two..and there's still no BTS =)) [-(

Guest msfangfarooch

Very well said @torquoiseblue ! I actually find it really funny reading about the other ship. With everything we see about DongHae we should all feel and be confident! ;)

OK, I am kinda fed up of this other pairing being talked about here. It ruins my enjoyment of this thread a little bit. :(
THIS IS THE DongHae shipping Thread. It means that we can only talk about scenes, things, moments, investigations, theories, delusions or informations regarding the TWO of them. If anyone wants to be updated, share something about them with other people, I think there is a Soompi forum for each of them too. That would be the more appropriate thread to talk about them with other personalities.
I hope this is the last page I'll see that other pairing being talked about here. I am sorry to say that I would not regret clicking that Flag and Off Topic button. We have been warned over and over, there have been countless post from others here asking to STOP mentioning them, but, I don't know, some of you keeps dragging it again and again.
Please, I don't want the  mods to close this thread. PLEASE, let it be the last time.
That's just my two cents on this. I hope no one is going to be offended by this. PEACE! :)>-

Guest turquoiseblue

msfangfarooch said: Very well said @torquoiseblue ! I actually find it really funny reading about the other ship. With everything we see about DongHae we should all feel and be confident! ;)

Moving on..
I love that balcony scene. I don't know but it does not seem acted, its seems so natural. They are hugging so tight, Wookie's muscle is really tight, like he is giving his strength in doing it, like he wants to be as close as possible to DaHae. And the way DaHae was clasping her arms around him, like she does not want to let go, either. Acting-wise, they don't need to be that real close, you know. They can just do the standard KDrama hugs, and it will still show they are having a sweet moment there, but no. They wanted to be as close as possible, enjoying their closeness too much, LOL!  :))

samzz said: yes I know we cannot touch on other  interest here, but there are certain things I think still ok to be discussed.1) bc of media manipulation, and now we can see the result due to imbalance message sent to International fandom, not their mistake to ship up to heaven bc many know nothing abt us also.Actually I found it funny reading their excitement there, they are just like us, the diff is only the interpretation of the materials given to them.In Korea,  I don't see any hype abt them, bc they got enough information, so they know where to put their interest. We don't feel it this thread, but outside there is totally diff story. I know the hype very well bc I was in Singapore during that 'screaming' days, and next day, appeared in newspaper.
2)  I feel like no respect towards Wookie when even the media oversea already talking about their love affair up to marriage. We did the same too, but only up to this thread, twitter or weibo. We don't go shouting and screaming in the public and asked the media to pick it up as true information. Maybe I'm wrong if Wookie loves this situation, he feels nothing abt it, bc he knows how fans esp the teenagers react to something like this.
ok after this I will try not to talk abt it anymore, unless I feel there is personal attack on my fav, which I hv encountered actually, but still manageable.

Honestly most of the half of episode 26 besides the emotional moments ofc, looks like Dada and Wookie :)) you could tell by how he smiled, he doesn't usually smile like this when he is IC Jae Wan. And if he does, it's a normal smile and not a "I am really happy" smile. But that one... omg... I died... :x his and Dada's eyes talked for themselves. lol and I agree about the thigh caressing. Thigh is a dangerous, off limits area to touch for somebody who is not your boyfriend or husband. But Dada doesn't look so bothered, she looks pleased (kekeke). Even if this is a drama, that place is offlimits. I haven't seen many kdramas, but from what I saw, no one ever touched like DongHae do. They act so friendly and so flirty around each other and look so married. you can feel their affection pierce through the screen. Maybe the only "carefree" touching couple I saw was SoGong on Master's Sun (GHJ is naturally a carefree person) but even that touching was IC and both of the actors seemed to feel a little umcomfortable to even hug despite the innocence of the act! Wookie and Cherry hug and touch as if they are used to it, really like a newly wed couple who has dated for years and years. Around their 2014 selves I do not feel any stiff or awkward aura at all, but rather the opposite. ;)

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

leedonghae4lyf said: Moving on..
I love that balcony scene. I don't know but it does not seem acted, its seems so natural. They are hugging so tight, Wookie's muscle is really tight, like he is giving his strength in doing it, like he wants to be as close as possible to DaHae. And the way DaHae was clasping her arms around him, like she does not want to let go, either. Acting-wise, they don't need to be that real close, you know. They can just do the standard KDrama hugs, and it will still show they are having a sweet moment there, but no. They wanted to be as close as possible, enjoying their closeness too much, LOL! :)>-

I just saw the Lotte commercial film with Park Shin-Hye and Jang Keun-suk, and it was really beautifully made/shot.
I hope to see our DongHae couple with something like this after HK. If not a movie, this will do, for me at least :) . Then we will have BTS scenes of them doing the shoot too, hehe! :D

Guest bella2008

@turquoisblue nice to meet you eonnie..that's relief you show me strong point from our Donghae...i know i have to believe DW and DH more mature now, their really have strong relationship. as their shipper i just can wait and see and time will proof everything bout our Donghae..not because we never hear official statement from both of them we can doubt their feeling each other,right.but,every lovey-dovey scene,BTS,Pic, and DW manner has proof that he love uri cherry.DONGHAE fighting  :)>- 
Let's move on and just focus to Uri DONGHAE...Ajja Ajja Fighting!!!

:)>-

Yeah, that hug gives off the feel that they are just enjoying it, and seeing them on it gives you a warm feeling inside, and just d'aww... Because it really appears like they are just basking in their moment. :x The way they hug makes it seem like they are pieces of one thing that fits perfectly once they are linked. They are touching from head to i dunno, knee? :) Wookie not only draped his arms around her and completely encaged her in his embrace, he even crouched his head to let it rest on her shoulder. And Dahae just buried her face in his collar in response. So sweet, you guise. :x And they were swaying for some time and just letting the warmth wash over them. The foot popping made by Dahae twice sends the message that she was giddy about it. Hee hee.

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

@bella2008‌ hi bella nice meeting you too :)

@blueGurl_nineteen‌ i think Wookie saw that foot popping thats why he moved his head to whisper something or peck her cheek :x aaaggggghhhh omigosh so cute!