Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

8 years ago, used to see DH conquering China, but now I'm so happy it's Wookie time. 

7 hours ago, samzz said:

And I still prefer Seol Gong Chang, hahaha, maybe bc it was a first time I saw him.

Seol Gong Chan stand at no 2 for me. I like Cha Jae Wan's style because he had different style for different situation. 

• Like 1

@samzz happy for wookie too, glad to see him in China these days, it’s really wookie’s time that’s bc he never stop

• Like 1

So much protocol eh..like entering the palace.

• Love 1

Good morning, Although this man is not in SK but still enjoying the cold weather here.  

Looking at the way the other admin "liking" all comments, trying to get a bit of publicly- so low class, very2 low indeed.

@samzz haha you know Someone is in china right now and before Someone used to be famous there, and maybe liking and updating at the same time can help getting some attention there.

@dolley, one information that I know, why her IG got low numbers of comments especially from Korean, bc they know she is not the only admin there. They knew she is being used for other to get 0.0001% publicity. Even her own Korean fan club never touch the comments section. 

• Like 1

Beautiful baby face actress with Wookie.

I knew it- Chinese media will relate him to Chen Kun, bc of their visual similarities. Chen Kun, one of the most talented and has one of the most number of followers in Weibo, more than 93 millions, and DH once said she wants to act with him and considered him as her

idol. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4436295990409323

40-year-old man like Li Dongxu can still In the handsome Ouba, his handsome is a kind of Chen Kun feeling, among the domestic male stars, Chen Kun is also the same.

• Love 1

So here is the real mcCoy of how popular Wookie in China. Apparently, there are no empty space at Beijing airport yesterday, packed with fans. 

Busy day for the airport security.

tD92YCf.jpg

lq0ovPI.jpg

sCgE4MI.jpg

• Love 1

wow that’s what we felt when wookie visited our country. Seeing him made us so happy. 

Deep meaning there...Status is very important to most of in laws there.

Marriage = Bank= Money..

Wookieshii, that's Ok, as long as we don't scam people and used other people money for our own benefits or for our girlfriend/boyfriend (especially those are addicted to overseas sex vacation) should be ok for our moral conscience.

Do all that from your own hard work money, not from moving ATM.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364464wpp/watch-lee-dong-wook-gets-creative-in-silly-teasers-for-new-talk-show

• Like 1