♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3Days Episode 3
Tae Kyung and Bo Won focus...Fantastic action scenes right off the bat!Intense...heart pounding...Kyahhhhh!!!!!!!!
BoWon!!!

BoWon!!!

Han TaeKyung!!!

Han TaeKyung!!!

[GIF] #Yoochun3Days episode 3! Yoochun's driving skills! DAEBAK!! (puzu)

[GIF] #Yoochun3Days episode 3! Yoochun's driving skills! DAEBAK!!
(puzu)

Runnnnnn.....

Runnnnnn.....

Whoaahhhhhh.....Amazing!

Whoaahhhhhh.....Amazing!

Runaway couple...

'Lucky to be alive' couple...

Scaps by me.

Gif as tagged

More...3Days Episode 3HTK and YBW focus...
Real soju??? LOL

Real soju??? LOL

♥♥ #Yoochun3Days
Of course, we get an 'eating scene'...loving BoWon's spunk.

Of course, we get an 'eating scene'...loving BoWon's spunk.

[GIF] Yoochun drinking and eating an egg in his car! So cute when he stuff that egg into his mouth♡ #Yoochun3Days

[GIF] Yoochun drinking and eating an egg in his car! 

So cute when he stuff that egg into his mouth

BoWon's 'drunk prisoner'

BoWon's 'drunk prisoner'....sorry, too blurry...Was watching in HD but taking scaps from IPad and the scenes move so fast!!! LOL

Don't be too rough...

Don't be too rough...

These scenes are after BW learned that HTK is a suspect on the run (remember, she just thought he was investigating his father's death)...

843324362.jpg?1394631247843324372.jpg?1394631249Oh...

Oh...

Don't mind that hand on my mouth...jus' sayin'

Don't mind that hand on my mouth...jus' sayin'

Don't....

Don't....

And he did...ahhhhh

And he did...ahhhhh

843324355.jpg?1394631245HTK with some moves to make YBW pass out...Yikes...I'm sure he wants to Not get her involved any longer...Too dangerous...but he doesn't know our plucky and stubborn BoWon very well yet...wink wink...
YBW <span class=This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.YBW :(I like this plucky BoWon...Discovering important links to the case...

I like this plucky BoWon...Discovering important links to the case...

She is persistent...Going a bit separately right now...but these couple will meet again...

HTK...getting warmed up planning his next move...

HTK...getting warmed up planning his next move...

凛々しい♥ #Yoochun3Days
Handsome Park Yoochun...I meant Han TaeKyung Handsome Park Yoochun...I meant Han TaeKyung <span class=

#Yoochun3Days

Kyahhhhhhhh....Cannot wait for the next episode...Scaps by me.Gif by owner (twitter)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"If you haven't seen the episode yet... Don't scroll down... But great Han TaeKyung and Yoon BoWon action scenes...Intense! class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 140312 Netizens’ Reactions to ‘Three Days’ Episode 3March 12, 2014 · pvtse

Note: this post contains spoilers!

Episode 3

photo 1394630038481_59_20140312221602.jpg

Three Days’ Park Yoochun – Park Ha Sun, a suspicious man who attacked them finally diedXportsNews via Naver

1. (+890, -88) Mon-Tue is God’s Gift, Wed-Thu is Three Days.
2. (+668, -7) I thought she already went out when the door was shut, but she squatted down and peeped at Jang Hyun Sung.. I got goosebumps…
3. (+543, -20) But what’s strange is that small car wrecking a large truck, how interesting.
4. (+497, -33) Ah so exciting. If Yoochun could be cleared of false accusation…ㅠ
5. (+312, -25) I wanted to watch the original broadcast but I was too late.
6. (+198, -2) F**k, when So Yi Hyun was under the bed and Jang Hyun Sung was in front of her I almost wet my pants, goooosebumps;;;;

photo 201403122217770519_53205e9c787d4.jpg
More here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/355679/official-the-jyj-thread/p535 Link  http://wp.me/p1gQsC-Dd6
From JYJ3

I would like to thank the writer for making the ladies in this drama strong willed and have "kick-a**" characters. Most especially Boo won (of course) whose dialogue/conversation with agent lee cha young is just so awesome, she can definitely pass as a Presidential Security Service Agent. Although i think there would be less of her in episode 4 but she definitely connected the dots as to the president's "secret men" in episode 3. This will definitely be a link of her with Han Tae Kyung. She is no country bumpkin police officer in her investigation skills.  :-bd ;)
I am guessing that she and Tae Kyung will find the president (who is injured somewhere) first *crossing fingers so our two leads will cross paths again. :x
p.s.I totally forgot but i read somewhere they are the "Park Couple" coz its Park Yoo Chun and Park Ha Sun.  :D;)) though this thread is for the character thread so its "Taebo" ;)

3Days Episode 4HTK and YBW focusScaps by me.

Ahhhh and here I thought I had to wait a little bit for TaeBo to be together again...Glad I was wrong!

I will get this shot on HD...love the lips...YCs profile.

I will get this shot on HD...love the lips...YCs profile.

After some intense fight scenes on the train...

Yay BoWon to the rescue!

Yay BoWon to the rescue!

I like this Yoon BoWon...

I like this Yoon BoWon...

Sharing info...good because time is of the essence...

Sharing info...good because time is of the essence...

Yoon BoWon...thanks for believing and helping our Han TaeKyung...

Yoon BoWon...thanks for believing and helping our Han TaeKyung...

Likey TaeBo ;)

Likey TaeBo ;)

Ahhhh the Prez can go on a bus...Figuring out what might have happened to the President...BoWon recalling adjummas telling her about the bus accident...Ahhhh....lots of details (the fog...BW re routing a 'car'...the blackout affecting everything...a white car losing control which affects the bus later on...) which were actually touched upon on Episode one...May have to re watch that again...LOL
#Yoochun3DaysTaeBo planning things out...after BoWon gave TaeKyung a M Limited jacket...LOL 843485566.jpg?1394719413Battle for the President next week...Awesome episode once again...Our TaeBo did not disappoint. Great team work!3Days Fighting!

Guest priti

This thread is AWEEEEEESSSOOOOOOMEEEEE FULLL OF AWEESOMMEEENESSS....YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEEEE....OUR COUPLE TAEKYUNG N BOWON ARE AWEEESSSOOOMMMEEEEE...

Hahaha i had to let out my awesome feast.....so how is the drama going on for u guys????

For mi, i am loving it...cast are top notch xcept for tht eng-speaking villain driver....Thankfully he is RIP....Our taebo.....arent they match made in Heaven....lol when TK needs help, WHISHHH Bowon appears....when Bowon needs help, TADAAAAAA Taekyung appears...they work well perfectly like Tony Stark n his tech ironman suit...

No words for han taekyung....epi 4 was all bout Action,fight, hand movement, chun faces, legs flying, sweat and groan haha....i haf seen Yoochun fighting but first time with such intense....hehe (help my heart here)... Yet to see Bowon fighting scene but so far loving her spunk... 3days is my type of drama becuz women characters are strong...unlike the last drama of Chun's, in here Women haf guts, doesnt cry much and actually is doing something to help the main lead out...this is Plus plus for mi...

help mi out here....didnt the news said 3 days about 9 days period? Since it was reported tht Bowon n Taekyung will haf strong romance..i wonder how will they portray love between these 2.....

hope u ladies share your thoughts on epi 1 2 3 4 n ofcuz on Taebo tooo....;)

@tealee unni....u r jiang.....screencap n brief explanation....wow..unni u Rock

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Our fearless BoWon and brave TaeKyung were amazing in this fantastic heart pounding action sequence... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140313 “Three Days” We Put In $200,000 For Car ChasingMarch 13, 2014 · rilanna

photo three-days-we-put-in-200-000-for-car-chasing.jpg

SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama “Three Days” released a block-buster level car chasing scene.

On the 3rd episode of “Three Days” (script Kim Eun Hee, director Shin Kyung Soo, production Golden Sum Pictures) broadcast on March 12th, a large scale car racing was present.

On this episode, the protagonist Han Tae Kyung (played by Park Yoo Chun) was racing and the car behind him, the Jaeshin Telecom car, chased him as they rotated 360 degrees and made an impression on viewers.

After the car chasing, there was a huge noise and a sound of an explosion. According to the staff, there were $200,000 invested for this scene.

After the episode, viewers flooded the community boards and SNS saying, “It’s like a $10 Million drama” “The class is different.” “It deserves to be called a blockbuster drama.”

The production Golden Sum pictures said, “It cannot be re-filmed so we calculated all the variables and carried it out without a single error. Thanks to the airtight preparation, we were able to end filming without an accident. After the filming, there was automatic applause. The viewers had great reviews and we’re happy” they said.

Credit: KdramaStarsShared by: JYJ3

Some more of my favorite scenes and moments in 3Days Episode 4
Of course lots of BoWon and TaeKyung interaction...Just cannot separate the two! LOL
Awesome direction...amazing actors...thrilling story...beautiful cinematography...
I am glad it reached Number One in the ratings today (for the Wed-Thurs dramas)...
&quot;I want answers damn it!&quot;

"I want answers damn it!"

Yeah...what is this 1998 document? I can&#039;t wait to find out. We feel you HTK!

Yeah...what is this 1998 document? I can't wait to find out. We feel you HTK!

Hmmmm...this cop looks familiar...XD

Hmmmm...this cop looks familiar...XD

Yup, I know her. Hope she&#039;s Not holding a grudge for the quick choke I gave her before.

Yup, I know her. Hope she's Not holding a grudge for the quick choke I gave her before.

Nahhhh...not holding a grudge...BoWon to the rescue!

Nahhhh...not holding a grudge...BoWon to the rescue!

Awesome BoWonnie...

Awesome BoWonnie...

You know I kinda drive like this on a daily basis. Blame California traffic. XD

You know I kinda drive like this on a daily basis. Blame California traffic. XD

Fantastic action sequence here...Oh Yoochunah, you are amazing!

Fantastic action sequence here...Oh Yoochunah, you are amazing!

Nice jacket;)

Nice jacket;)

One of my fave scenes...BoWon wrapping TaeKyung with MLimited jacket;)

One of my fave scenes...BoWon wrapping TaeKyung with MLimited jacket;)

Yup, any touch between these two...Camera zooms in...Likey. Hey we only have a few days!

Yup, any touch between these two...Camera zooms in...Likey. Hey we only have a few days!

Loved these scenes...the President is just a regular person after all...

Loved these scenes...the President is just a regular person after all...

So true...

So true...

Loved this...The president amongst students and adjummas and adjussis...

Loved this...The president amongst students and adjummas and adjussis...

Well yes he is...

Well yes he is...

Love the eye contact communication. No spoken words needed...

Love the eye contact communication. No spoken words needed...

Just loved this end frame...so very exciting...3Days Fighting!

Just loved this end frame...so very exciting...3Days Fighting!

Next week cannot come soon enough...

Scaps by me.

counsel05 said: I would like to thank the writer for making the ladies in this drama strong willed and have "kick-a**" characters. Most especially Boo won (of course) whose dialogue/conversation with agent lee cha young is just so awesome, she can definitely pass as a Presidential Security Service Agent. Although i think there would be less of her in episode 4 but she definitely connected the dots as to the president's "secret men" in episode 3. This will definitely be a link of her with Han Tae Kyung. She is no country bumpkin police officer in her investigation skills.  :-bd ;)
I am guessing that she and Tae Kyung will find the president (who is injured somewhere) first *crossing fingers so our two leads will cross paths again. :x
p.s.I totally forgot but i read somewhere they are the "Park Couple" coz its Park Yoo Chun and Park Ha Sun.  :D;)) though this thread is for the character thread so its "Taebo" ;)

@priti glad you joined us here. I feel like only a few of us rave about TaeBo so I ended up "promoting" this thread to the 3 days drama thread. hehehehe
@tealee I am surprised that TaeBo managed to be together again for episode 4. I thought its less of them this time. But I have no complaints. And I got a feeling that its Bo Woon who will catch the President first, coz if I see it correctly, the back of the person whom the President saw is gray. And Bo Won is wearing gray jacket. YAY!!! I hope I am right coz the more TaeBo will have reasons to be sticking together. Oh wait ... well they are both fugitives now after all. ;)) :P 
Runaway Taebo ... 

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"More pics (screencaps) of Han TaeKyung and Yoon BoWon...hmmmm,  constable YBW just happened to have a nice MLimited jacket in her police car trunk...but very very nice product placement. Our brave HTK already had four outfit changes in five hours since the 'sniping event' and our fearless YBW is still in her uniform...Maybe (next episode) we will get to see her in a doctor's coat or a nurses outfit or even an orderly scrubs-anything! LOL... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[FACEBOOK] 140314 M-Limited Update: Star Style – Park YoochunMarch 14, 2014 · rilanna

사라진 대통령을 찾아 사건을 추적하는 경호원과 대통령의 긴박한 내용을그린 SBS수목드라마 쓰리데이즈! 

이번주 목요일에는 4회에서는 박유천씨가 엠리밋 자켓을 입고 출연해주셨습니다. 제품이 궁금하시다면?

[TRANS]Tracking the incident to look for the vanished President, portraying the high-tension contents of a bodyguard and President, SBS’s new drama ‘Three Days’! 

From Thursday this week, making its appearance in episode 4, Park Yoochun-ssi wears a M-Limited jacket. Are you curious about the item? 

Toggle Snap Windbreaker▲ http://me2.do/5GZUrjsu

1613961_741800492519132_1252008183_n.jpg1795754_741800495852465_1335847051_n.jpg

1456053_741800485852466_1528061772_n.jpg
10001519_741800579185790_1011558512_n.jp
1947381_741800605852454_1336220937_n.jpg
1239476_741800609185787_785776330_n.jpg~
1234838_741800642519117_1954849002_n.jpg
1011086_741800775852437_333366093_n.jpg~

Source: M-Limited FBTranslated & Shared by: JYJ3
Note: MLimited is a sponsor for the drama 3Days.And of course, JYJ is their model.

counsel05 said: @priti glad you joined us here. I feel like only a few of us rave about TaeBo so I ended up "promoting" this thread to the 3 days drama thread. hehehehe
@tealee I am surprised that TaeBo managed to be together again for episode 4. I thought its less of them this time. But I have no complaints. And I got a feeling that its Bo Woon who will catch the President first, coz if I see it correctly, the back of the person whom the President saw is gray. And Bo Won is wearing gray jacket. YAY!!! I hope I am right coz the more TaeBo will have reasons to be sticking together. Oh wait ... well they are both fugitives now after all. ;)) :P 
Runaway Taebo ... 

Awesome excerpts from Roweina's 3Days Episode 3 Recap (JYJ3)

Check full recap here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/355679/official-the-jyj-thread/p536Or link below.Thanks @roweina78

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won
Uuhhh….luckily, U 2 dont have late reaction. XD….Usually on K-Drama, they have scene like the characters got starstruck. LOL….

13.jpg~original

Good reflect Tae Kyung n good manner. XD….U use your own body to prevent BW get hurt n U open the car door for her. XD…

14.jpg~original

I like the car chase’s scene. Yeah2, its like blockbuster movie not K-Drama’s style. Good decision TK . N what a cool drive skill? Btw, its good that TK in the middle of car chase, still have time to wear the seatbelt, eventhough we didnt see it.

15.jpg~original

16.jpg~original

I like that they gave us this scene. So, we can see how TK learn it.

17.jpg~original

I like this scene. When ur man is down, U still can think straight.

18.jpg~original

N luckily TK can back to his mind, he’s back to his nature, protect her while running.

19.jpg~original

Love this scene. BW open it all for TK. I do think thats the 1st time for TK? LOL…

20.jpg~original

N yeah…the skinship…..LOL….

21.jpg~original

Aahhh…BW….U must trust him.

22.jpg~original

Finally, U can do it.

23.jpg~original

Who want that hand close ur mouth? LOL….Hope U didnt do it too strong, ChunNi. XD

24.jpg~original

Yeah…U should explain it to BW.

25.jpg~original

What a cool skill, TK…..Its understandable that TK did that. He thought its too dangerous for her. But, U dont know our BW, hehe…

26.jpg~original

From Roweina 

Shared by JYJ3

Complete recap here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DfQ

Guest vikirosdli

hi ladies, I think Im confuse with some story in 3 days drama. its about the president is actually know he will murdered on march 5 or not? also about the code, 1007, this code, its mean assassination if we use new code number but mean seat number if we use old code number, so this just coincidence or what?btw this is my pov for 3 days,
I think the President and HTK father's group plan was the President will meet the prosecutor in that train to give the confidential98, this file seems the proof that the president is not involved in that old case the prosecutor said in the pres conference. but that file missing before the President give it to the prosecutor so maybe he will just talk directly to the prosecutor and explain everything. but the HTK father's group told the president not to trust anyone including his secret service bodyguard, thats why he didn't told the SS that he will come to chingju station and also thats why he use civil man to replace him in that fishing are. I don't think the president that selfishly using civil people for his own save so maybe the president just want to escape that night to meet the prosecutor but don't want other people know including his secret service bodyguards (except some bodyguards that he trust).so in this case, president didn't know some one will kill him that night, and that code 1007 just coincidentally mean seat number and assassination.
what you guys think??/

Guest vikirosdli

roweina78

said: [size=3]

@vikirosdli.....I dont know that U can read my mind or I can read ur mind or we became a soulmate(?LOL) 00000.gif....U use the same frame with me n U even had the same thought with me. XD...

This one...

OK, This is what I wrote in my twitter. after IMY n TWTWB, I still dont understand with :

[/size][size=3]

KOREA: Wind blows = Sad = Tears

[/size][size=3]

for me,

[/size]

Wind blows = Sleepy = sleep

@tealee think TK apologize to BW when he puts her down after clogging her ^^

this couple gave us a subtle feel of how to people "cross" each other's path

CY gonna report Leader Ham but he is out inspecting so easier to escape.. still think he isnt the mastermind cause he is a guard in 1998 not the person got harm directly/indirectly

@counsel05 yes.. love CY n BW encounter

we aint having a meeky female characters here ♥

didnt see BW in the elevator w TK in the preview though

@vikirosdli‌

President only knows that he's in deep trouble if he didnt "settle" things up by 5th March

1007 is assasination in new code

but in the old code it means nothing

HTK just gave it a shot

the bus also no.7 @roweina78 fav ^^

yes glad that by not knowing the assasination plan means President didnt intentionally put other to be killed in his place

Guest vikirosdli

counsel05 said: I would like to thank the writer for making the ladies in this drama strong willed and have "kick-a**" characters. Most especially Boo won (of course) whose dialogue/conversation with agent lee cha young is just so awesome, she can definitely pass as a Presidential Security Service Agent. Although i think there would be less of her in episode 4 but she definitely connected the dots as to the president's "secret men" in episode 3. This will definitely be a link of her with Han Tae Kyung. She is no country bumpkin police officer in her investigation skills.  :-bd ;)

Archived