♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

My favorite scenes...3Days Episode 5Scaps by me.
HTK and YBW
Would anyone listen to BoWon? Aish...

Would anyone listen to BoWon? Aish...

Poor thing...

Poor thing...

YBW is always beside...or behind HTK.

YBW is always beside...or behind HTK.

Taking care of HTK (like Gummy's ost--opening HTKs heart;)

Taking care of HTK (like Gummy's ost--opening HTKs heart;)

Giving HTK support...

Giving HTK support...

Caring for his well being...

Caring for his well being...

Understanding him without need for words...

Understanding him without need for words...

Giving him some space...

Giving him some space...

Appreciating the calm...

Appreciating the calm...lost in thoughts...

Until they meet again...

Until they meet again...

TaeBo couple...

>:D<

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3Days Episode 6HTK and YBW focusFew but oh so precious scenes...;)

BoWon!!!

BoWon!!! Be careful...

The bad guys will think she is dead...

The bad guys will think she is dead...

Long drop...

Long drop for bad guy and hero HTK...we can see BoWon's body above...

Concerned HTK...

Concerned HTK...

Awwwww

Awwwww...

Play hurt sister...;)

Play hurt sister...;)

This is what PSS agents look like in civilian clothes? Caring HTK;)

This is what PSS agents look like in civilian clothes? Caring HTK;)

Scaps by me.

Lol.  Oops. I see that. Kkkk.  Love is in the air ~~~ kkkkkkkk.   #쓰리데이즈

Lol. Oops. I see that. Kkkk. Love is in the air ~~~ kkkkkkkk. #쓰리데이즈

By sixzerozerotwo 

Whoah...getting blamed again?

Whoah...getting blamed again?

Scap by me.

After watching episode 5 and 6 i want to tell TK this ...
cool-it.gif

He is just soooo cold and tooo serious. Okay i got it, his dad died, he killed two of his colleagues he look up to and for the nth time he is or might be a suspect again. Probably its the character, but the writer has to do something to make TK more relax. And when i say more relax he has to respond more to Boo Won's subtle but obvious actions of taking care of him. Even though he visited her to the hospital as a "WITNESS PROTECTION GUARD" ;)) :)) he has to at least show the lighter side of him. I noticed even during his training days as PS he is waaayy to serious. So writer nim i have to really call you :)] i know its a national issue but they have a life to, there should be some light moments here. C'mon  ;;)
p.sThanks for the screencaps @tealee, will be waiting for roweina's side story later.

844689229.jpg?1395376610
@SBSNOW: 여러분이 망설이는 0.01초 사이에 #쓰리데이즈 재방송을 놓칠 수 있습니다. 절대 망설이지 마세요!! http://t.co/f2qRBeDtti ★NR

Message from SBSNOW to not miss even a 0.01 second of Three Days...

Three Days press conference
With English subsBy PYCSGFC

Excerpts from 3Days Episode 5 Recap 

by Roweina of JYJ3

Full recap here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-Dpl

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won

Ahhh…she must touch his arm to give him the right direction. LOL…

22.jpg~original

I like that BW always pay attention for every TK’s act. Like the 1st time they both heard TK’s dad name, her eyes is just automatically see him. Not just stunned like TK. Also on the next scenes, her eyes only for him. XD…

23.jpg~original

I also like that on every situation when TK cant think clearly, she still has clear mind. So, she can help him to do what their next move.

24.jpg~original

And this was a very good idea.

25.jpg~original

Actually after had interrogation, BW can just left him n back to her city but aahhh…..she still there, She cares about him.

26.jpg~original

I like their expression. TK so surprised n BW hold his arm like its a common thing she do with him. XD

27.jpg~original

TK still surprised to see BW, even till he sat, his eyes still look at her.

28.jpg~original

But then he realize that, so his eyes became like that. LOL….No focus on something. XD

29.jpg~original

N like BW always do,, she serves TK. LOL…..

30.jpg~original

I like that BW can read TK n from TK’s expression, we knew that he listen what she said.

31.jpg~original

N from the last TK’s expression, I think he was surprise to hear BW’s words. Its kinda…”How do U know what I feel ?…..

32.jpg~original

Then we got this scene. Kinda same expression. Is TK doesnt really like drinking alcohol?

33.jpg~original

N I like that BW keep her words, she really leave him. TK really need time to be alone.

34.jpg~original

Thank you @roweina78

Thank you @roweina78 once again for your screencaps and mini-story line and of course to @tealee who never fails to update this thread with Taebo moments.
We are heading to episode 7 this week and in as much as I would not like to think that the writer is indeed not into the "romantic" side of the story but so far we have no solid Taebo scenes yet.But i can't help but  feel like I am watching a Jdrama where the love line plot is not fully explored or at least given some reasonable "air time" to humanize the characters in a way (although this is a action/political drama).
I am ...
tumblr_luy0gje9U51r2xrf4.gif

that the PDnim and writernim will accept my call  :)] or at least heed the requests of fans to bring some light moments in the show. And when i say light moments it means Taebo moments. ;) :x ;))

class="entry-title"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.06 by Roweina March 25, 2014 · rilanna

Cont’d……

A lot of things happened on this eps, Up and down….but I think there was a “sweet” moment among the murder, the fight, the failure, the questions. So, I choose this pic as my fav.

01.jpg~original

The touch of a hand. XD

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won

Ahhh…its nice that you worry about her.

photo 12.jpg

I like the story telling for this scene. At 1st they only gave us from LCY’s point of view and then they gave us from HTK’s point of view. Ahhh….so that’s why they know the place. It’s a good decision from BW to call TK. Btw, when they share their phone number? LOL…..ahhh…why they didn’t give us that scene. I know that TK had BW’s name card. Maybe it was BW who ask TK his number. Don’t think it was TK who gave her the phone number. LOL..

photo 13.jpg

A very different expression….When that guy run, he didn’t chase him but prefer to see Bo Won.

photo 14.jpg

I like the repetition on this couple. LOL…..I call them as a couple, XD…..He helps her then she helps him. She call you back to earth (XD) then he call her too. I think it was the 1st time he call her name.

photo 15.jpg

Its good that TK can get a rest for a while.

photo 16.jpg

Bo Won….You don’t like TK accompany You? LOL…You should happy for TK now became ur protector. XD…..and TK’s expression when he said Witness Protection….ooww…so tender. Love it.

photo 17.jpg

I also like the storytelling for this scene. They didn’t give us the “straight” scene. We just saw that TK stop from running then later they gave Us the explanation why he stop.

photo 18.jpg

And that because of the key. The key chain kinda different. The face is more clear now. XD…

photo 19.jpg

OMG…you two…..it’s better for both of you get rest and off course eat. XD

photo 20.jpg

I think it wasn’t necessary for TK touch BW’s hand to give her the glass. LOL…..BW knows that TK will give her a glass, so he can just give her the glass near her hand then she can take it or he can just say “here, drink this” . LOL……but I love that he helps her with that. Hehe…TK is a touchy2 guy. LOL….

photo 21.jpg

So, don’t you die. …….Owww…so sweet, now BW already has a place in ur heart? Eventhough there wasn’t an expression for that but I think BW felt something, LOL…..then she smile.

photo 22.jpg

What an awesome statement? On the situation when its hard to trust people, that’s “BIG” statement.

photo 23.jpg

End of 3 Days 3rd week.

photo 35.gifFor read my recap and give comments. I really appreciate it.

PS: The pic represent our TaeBo’s again, XD….The hands.If you read ChunNi’s interview on Singles Magazine…….

• [*]
Q: I have heard that there is no romance in Writer Kim Eunhee’s works.

Yuchun: I wonder… I don’t know. Since it is a work that I have decided to do without even thinking about the romance from the start. So personally, I feel no regret. But not long ago, Writer-nim came out to the shooting set for a while and asked me about the romance part. However, there is still a lot Taekyung has to work out for now. So I don’t know how the story will unravel in the future.

So, I think We should say Thank you for Writer-nim….that she really try to write about the romance part. XD…

The rest of it, U can read it in Here.

EDIT: Yeahh...finally I can post my own recap in here. LOL.....

Oopppsss...@roweina78 and I posted the same thing and the same time...Edited mine to focus on our spunky BoWon;)
From Roweina's RecapJYJ3Link here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DrE

Yoon Bo Won

Yo Bo Won, I think she can do anything, LOL…..but maybe not for cooking? LOL…..She has a lot of halmeoni friends that can help her. LOL….

08.jpg~original

Bo Won has an interesting habit. XD…..She prefer write anything in her hands than write it on paper.

09.jpg~original

Ahhh…poor girl. It’s the 2nd time she passed out. From EMP and now coz the gun.

10.jpg~original

Poor thing...gets blood on her twice on Episode 5 as well...

What's next for BoWon and TaeKyung?

:-SS :P >:D<

OMG...after I read the epi 6 recap with the "you can trust her" part...NOW I'm getting all paranoid. :-SS What if YBW is like the daughter of one of those soldiers who died...Biggest twist to make her BAD!!! #-o Aigoooooooooooooooo...
Three Days is affecting my psyche...No NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....YBW has to be GOOD! [-O< This great partnership will continue to fight the bad guys and in the end of the drama, we will get some knowing gaze---start of true romance...hehehehe
  TaeBO Fighting!!! :\"> >:D<

tealee said: OMG...after I read the epi 6 recap with the "you can trust her" part...NOW I'm getting all paranoid. :-SS What if YBW is like the daughter of one of those soldiers who died...Biggest twist to make her BAD!!! #-o Aigoooooooooooooooo...
Three Days is affecting my psyche...No NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....YBW has to be GOOD! [-O< This great partnership will continue to fight the bad guys and in the end of the drama, we will get some knowing gaze---start of true romance...hehehehe
  TaeBO Fighting!!! :\"> >:D<

Yay more TaeBo in episode 8!!!Even though there was no TaeBo scene in Epi 7, they are still connected and both working towards a common goal...Busier at work/real life so will do my little recap later on...
Loved Episode 7 (with English subs ofc) because we are understanding the consequences, the actions and reactions, and hopefully closer to the truth which may be more painful to some...but it's the truth nonetheless...
Loved Episode 8 so much...very exciting and exhilarating...again we are getting more answers...which of course leads to more questions...hahaha but we are halfway through the drama so ok to have more questions to be answered.
Looking forward to more TaeBo as well...
TaeBo

TaeBo

:)>-

3Days Episode 7HTK and YBW focusNo scenes together but still intertwined...
Epi 7. TK and BW still connected even if they&#039;re not in the same scene.

Epi 7. TK and BW still connected even if they're not in the same scene

Poor thing...BW gets tangled in this whole web (Epi 7)

Poor thing...BW gets tangled in this whole web (Epi 7)

Epi 7...like her spunk and bravery. Go BoWon!

Epi 7...like her spunk and bravery. Go BoWon!

Epi 7. Most innocent person in 3Days. Well, I think she is innocent. Lol. This drama is making me paranoid!

Epi 7. Most innocent person in 3Days. Well, I think she is innocent. Lol. This drama is making me paranoid!

It's ok that BW is suspended...it means she can have some wardrobe changes like HTK...LOL

Some of my favorite scenes...Episode 7

One of my fave scenes Epi 7...

One of my fave scenes Epi 7...

Handsome man in pink vs hot evil adjussi in black...Epi 7 scene

Handsome man in pink vs hot evil adjussi in black...Epi 7 scene

Epi 7 Tracks of HTK tears...T_T

Epi 7 Tracks of HTK tears...T_T

Very memorable touching scene Epi 7...

Very memorable touching scene Epi 7...HTK thinking about his mentor HBS

One of my fave scenes in Epi 7...reaching out to a memory...

One of my fave scenes in Epi 7...reaching out to a memory...

Another favorite Epi 7 scenes...the emotions, my heart...

Another favorite Epi 7 scenes...the emotions, my heart...

Epi 7 momentous scenes...HTK and the president. Best actors.

Epi 7 momentous scenes...HTK and the president. Best actors

Scaps by me

counsel05 said: @roweina78, i have to back read again to make sure that if it's your first time posting here, coz I would like to give you a big hug as a welcome but after back reading you made your first post on page 2 already hahaha, so it was me who was late in here. hehehe Thank you for making that lovely TaeBo sreencaps >:D< :x not to mention that your analysis/side story of your screencaps is like a TaeBo "mini-stories" by itself. :-bd ;)) Totally love it.
I love the fact that in the story, although Bo Woon has a strong willed personality but when she is with Tae Kyung, she is still a girl after all and would like TK to take charge (leave the awkwardness behind). Bo woon's subtle actions of letting him eat, giving him a jacket humanizes Tae Kyung who is like so mechanical and straight forward to the task at hand. 
p.s.The Chief of Staff is not there for no reason, the chief security might be the obvious villain here but I got a feeling that the Chief of Staff will be like Liev Schriber character in "Salt" at the end. Unless the writer is trying to play with our minds and the casting director made him play the role coz he is an obvious give away as one of the key players/villain in this drama. ;)
I don't want to expect much but I am hoping for more TaeBo scenes for ep 4 and 5. 

3Days Episode 8HTK and YBW focusNice tender moments are needed for this thriller of a drama...
TaeKyung&#039;s song (by Gummy)...who&#039;s that &#039;Ray of Sunlight&#039;?

TaeKyung's song (by Gummy)...who's that 'Ray of Sunlight'?

Ahhhh...this &#039;Ray of Sunlight&#039;...

Ahhhh...this 'Ray of Sunlight'...

Don&#039;t run away from this light...embrace the light. ;)

Don't run away from this light...embrace the light. ;)

Dark and serious 3Days...nice to see lighter moments. Love TKs kind eyes...

Dark and serious 3Days...nice to see lighter moments. Love TKs kind eyes...

@PG6002 Was it really necessary for TK to bring BW to his place...heheheheAnd he brings her to his place...XD...could've have gone to a coffee shop or something...@PG6002 Guess he gave her some info...or they just need to shoot scenes indoors coz it&#039;s cold...LOLUnstoppable BW...And we want to know the truth.

And we want to know the truth.

@PG6002 HTKs choice is.......

HTK is concerned that BW in involved like this...

Ever the optimist BoWon...This one is truly innocent right? This drama is making me all paranoid;D

This one is truly innocent right? 

This drama is making me all paranoid...XD

Scaps by me

Archived