♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

More pivotal scenes from Episode 8HTK and YBW ....meeting a 'witness'
Curious BoWon...creating worries (but that's Kdrama...XD)

Curious BoWon...creating worries (but that's Kdrama...XD)

Still not on familiar name basis...

Still not on familiar name basis...

As usual, TK and BW on the same track...

As usual, TK and BW on the same track...

Uh-oh

Uh-oh

Ofc...TK knows and to the rescue...

Ofc...TK knows and to the rescue...

Hush...but squeak it out sis...

Hush...but squeak it out sis...

TK has super hearing...nice profile here YC

TK has super hearing...nice profile here YC

And fight is on...

And fight is on...

Scaps by me.

:-SS ^:)^ ;)

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much @roweina78, @tealee for highlighting the HTK-YBW's interactions from each episode. Truly enjoyable, and very much looked forward to!
This is a pairing that I am truly hoping would work out in the drama, without any sudden twists and curveballs about some deep dark secret, especially from BW's side. Not sure whether it would pan out into an actual romance (the drama is supposed to only cover 9 days, if I am not mistaken), but at least one that has a promising ending.
I find it telling that in Ep8, HTK told LDH that her unrelenting quest for the truth despite all that has happened to her, a bystander, was the reason he found renewed resolve to do the same. In the (extremely) short time they've been acquainted, BW has become, from a mere ally, to perhaps more than he realized. Whether that translates into an extremely trusted confidante, or much more than that, remains to be seen. Am hoping for the latter, but not at the expense of the storyline. The buildup between the two has been baby steps, but highly promising thus far. Looking forward to seeing how it unfolds going forward.

liddi

said:

Thank you so much @roweina78, @tealee for highlighting the HTK-YBW's interactions from each episode. Truly enjoyable, and very much looked forward to!
This is a pairing that I am truly hoping would work out in the drama, without any sudden twists and curveballs about some deep dark secret, especially from BW's side. Not sure whether it would pan out into an actual romance (the drama is supposed to only cover 9 days, if I am not mistaken), but at least one that has a promising ending.
I find it telling that in Ep8, HTK told LDH that her unrelenting quest for the truth despite all that has happened to her, a bystander, was the reason he found renewed resolve to do the same. In the (extremely) short time they've been acquainted, BW has become, from a mere ally, to perhaps more than he realized. Whether that translates into an extremely trusted confidante, or much more than that, remains to be seen. Am hoping for the latter, but not at the expense of the storyline. The buildup between the two has been baby steps, but highly promising thus far. Looking forward to seeing how it unfolds going forward.

@roweina78 don't worry about the less or sometimes no TaeBo scenes at all ... @tealee is right that you can do it since your are one creative gal who do magic thru your imagination. We TaeBo fans are looking forward to it. By the way, i thought you forgot to take note about that hospital scene after @tealee posted your screencaps. But how "poker" face Tae Kyung is, STILL i can sense he does care about her. If you think about it, she is the only person who seems to read his mind and knows his heart. YAY!!!!
@tealee thank you for updating. I cannot contribute as much due to time constraints but I am here all the way. I appreciate the contributions you have posted here. I do lurk a lot but can't post as quick. ;)
I don't know if LCY sudden "turn-around" of character is true or not (coz there is a possibility she wants to let the Chief of Staff believe they are on the same side, to catch him) but if ever she is really on the "other side" then the MORE I am happy that Bo Won has no "competition" HAHAHAHA coz she is really the trusted one. 
Despite the less interactions of our "couple" all their scenes are intertwined. Makes me think Bo Woon should be in the Secret Service and not LCY (sorry) coz BW is more sharp, fast and fearless. She doesn't blink an eye though TK killed Agent Ham, unlike LCY who was so shocked after the other agent was stabbed when he was about to be transported. Bo Won is unfazed despite the danger pursuing the truth entails. GO GIRL!!!! \m/ \m/ =D>
p.s.Whose apartment did TK took BW, his or his father's??? I like to think its his', so BW can drop by there sometime. heheheThough i have a feeling its his father, since the laptop is there.

@counsel05
Yay Team BoWon because of the awesome partnership...
And you're right about the fearlessness of BW. No panic on her part wherever she's been thrown into.

She has the presence of mind to call TK and left him a message about the mall meeting with a suspicious caller. She went anyway thinking she can't let an opportunity to 'get' the bad guy pass her by...and plus, she was confident that TK will come and ofc he did.

She got splattered with HBS blood and she was still present, physically and mentally. She is always there for HTK as well.

BoWon has greatly contributed to the whole case...That's why she and HTK will be forever intertwined.
Oh and when Gummy's song started while HTK was finishing talking to LCY, I was like 'oh no, that's supposed to be TKs song and it should pertain to BoWon!' and voila...Bowon appeared before TaeKyung with a smile like a ray of sunlight that she is.

Although with all the twists and turns, I am kinda paranoid that BW will turn out to be the baddest of the bad...Hahahahahaha

=))

And yes, that was HTKs place. He and his dad may have been living together as well.

Link here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-Dvj

Excerpts from Roweina's Recap 3Days Epi 7

JYJ3

Yoon Bo Won

Oohhh Dear….I thought that we would not get ur scene on eps.7, hehehe….waiting for around 42 minutes n finally we got it. Hehe…n as always Bo Won “the Brain”…hehhe….

15.jpg~original

I like that BW can lost her patience about her superiors. Aigoo….I hate that guy.

16.jpg~original

When I hate someone, I act the same like her. LOL…..IGNORE……XD…n what a satire word. U go girl…..

17.jpg~original

Thumbs Up for Bo Won….

18.jpg~original

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won

Aahhhh…..I’m sad that we didnt get TaeBo’s scene on eps. 7 n I even wonder what would I write on my recap…..Really blank moment. Aigooo…..n deciced to chose these on this segment. LOL….

19.jpg~original

Aahh…I hope later U can answer that question, XD….

N a very different reaction from TaeBo regarding suspended. Its understandable.

20.jpg~original

Thanks @roweina78

Link for full recap here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DxT
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); font-weight: 700; line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.08 by Roweina

April 1, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Cont’d……

I was so happy on this eps,  after NO TaeBo’s scene at all on eps. 7, We got this from this eps, THE AWKWARD MOMENT from TaeBo. XD……My fav from this eps.

photo 01.jpg

They always met on intense situation (didn’t count their 1st encounter) but this time is different. So, I think its really awkward moment for both. Don’t know what to do, eventhough BW gave her smile to TK.

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won

And there you go…the moment that I was waiting for. XD….Its Gummy’s song on 3 Days. When finally I heard her song on this scene….

photo 24.jpg

I knew that finally we will get TaeBo’s scene again n its more special now. It was a “calm” situation so the song really fit with the scene.

I like the song n its really suit with them and I’m waiting for TK say “saranghaeyo” to BW….XD…

Is BW the 1st girl come to his home? Hehehe….

photo 25.jpg

But TK is a “bad” host, LOL…..he didnt give BW food and drink, LOL…..okie, it’s understandable….no food at his home, hahha….

photo 26.jpg

Aaahhh….TK feeling guilty….and he even can’t look at BW’s eyes. It just when BW told him that its not decided yet with “cheerful” voice and a little smile, finally TK look at her.

photo 27.jpg

I like BW’s view….never give up….you go girl….Do you see TK’s expression? Its kinda he finally “see” her. This is a girl that never give up.

photo 28.jpg

And finally her reason,  Want to reveal the truth and TK’s expression kinda like appraising her and put her on the higher level.

photo 29.jpg

And off course after that TK feel worry about her and he’s back to formal calls.

photo 30.jpg

And the FINAL WORDS from BW…..and closing it with a Smile. Thumbs Up for you.  No matter what/who you are, you should do the best you can. BW, Your point on TK’s eyes really too high now.

photo 31.jpg

Recap by Roweina

JYJ3

liddi said: Thank you so much @roweina78, @tealee for highlighting the HTK-YBW's interactions from each episode. Truly enjoyable, and very much looked forward to!

How BoWon helps Han TaeKyung...3Days Episode 9

BW always around when TK needs her...whether he acknowledge her help or not.

Boy, she's trying to help you. Let her....

Nice tender touch

Nice tender touch

The stages of HTK s rage...

Rage is boiling inside...btwthebruiseslooksosexyonPYC;)

Rage is boiling inside...btwthebruiseslooksosexyonPYC;)

Rage is ready to explode...nice piece of acting by PYC here. Can see & feel the frustration and anger.

Rage is ready to explode...nice piece of acting by PYC here. Can see & feel the frustration and anger.

Again...BoWon keeps a level head. BW to the rescue (against the sasaengs? LOL)

Again...BoWon keeps a level head. BW to the rescue.

Scaps by me

Heartpounding scenes...3Days Episode 9No "love story" yet? No matter...being in danger together is sexier...LOL
The teamwork of TaeBo...

The teamwork of TaeBo...

In synch...TaeBo Fighting!

In synch...TaeBo Fighting!

Stubborn BoWon...but we like her that way;)

Stubborn BoWon...but we like her that way;)

Yup, BW worked hard getting in there. Can't give up now! Concerned HTK.

Yup, BW worked hard getting in there. Can't give up now! Concerned HTK.

Scaps by me.

Episode 9 is definitely a visual fest of TaeBo footage.
Even though their interactions were more fraught with tension than anything else (nothing like the sweet hospital scene), but I'm an extremely happy camper just having that much more TaeBo time. Again and again, she is there when he needs her, even if he refuses to accept her help or believe her allegations about LCY. Love how she rescues him from the press when he is too overwhelmed to react - decisive, no nonsense, efficient. Then literally walking into the lion's den (thanks for that very apt phrase @vzmeiin!) to help HTK find the evidence he needs.
Seems like the general consensus is that he deliberately exposed himself to KDJ, in order to buy her the time she needs to escape. I would love for that to be true, though am currently not entirely sure that was his motivation. I did wonder whether he had a lapse of judgment and saw red, when he realised that LCY was with KDJ, and rushed headlong to confront her for her duplicity. What is the history with him and LCY anyway?
This is... the 5th day since they first met? It is obvious that they truly care about each other's well-being... perhaps her more than him (he is extremely absorbed with all the conspiracies that are going on). Their interactions and camaraderie are extremely believable so far... and I truly hope that this realism continues in latter episodes. If there is a build-up (and I'm definitely rooting for an extremely satisfying one!), I really hope KEH weaves it naturally into the storyline without making it contrived or awkward. The last thing we need is a poorly written romantic arc to ruin a great drama, just for the sake of fanservice. And please... no pulling-the-rug-from-under-our-feet antics, like killing one of them off, or having amnesia thrown into the works.
I should trust KEH... but I know what she did in Sign, so I am a little concerned. Fingers and toes crossed.

"I like that BW can lost her patience about her superiors. Aigoo….I hate that guy."
***yupz till the newest eps, he's 1st place of the most irksome character
***the interogator came in 2nd XD

"They always met on intense situation (didn’t count their 1st encounter) but this time is different. So, I think its really awkward moment for both. Don’t know what to do, eventhough BW gave her smile to TK."

*** u know what i think of BW's expression.. its like someone who awaited the person to come home to her :x

***and from TK "ah.. she's there for me" feel :x
But TK is a “bad” host, LOL…..he didnt give BW food and drink, LOL…..okie, it’s understandable….no food at his home, hahha….
***this happen when u're too comfort with the guest, u told them to get their own beverage XD

I like BW’s view….never give up…
***think she got alotta love to spread some to a lonely TK

And finally her reason,  Want to reveal the truth and TK’s expression kinda like appraising her and put her on the higher level.
***this girl got some depth in her, to see the world and opens it up for TK to see with her

***his guardian angel :x

***i saw TK as daddy's son who is rather naive filled with high expectation to the world and it collapsed in front of him

While awaiting for screencaps and mini stories of @tealee and @roweina78 I would like to share my favorite scene in episode 10 when HTK told Bo Won you check on Lee Chul Kyu and Bo Won said and you will check on Lee Chae Yong? hehehehe Jealousy!!!!
Oh c'mon TK you already know that BW is in great danger all the time and here you are sending her to yet another "dangerous" and "unknown" mission. You trust her skills that much?? :D
I wish next time you tell her, go to my room and wait for me there until all of these is done. hahahaha :P:)) :>

@counsel05Definitely a spark of jealousy from BW when in the scene you mentioned. And not just from her... I was a little miffed too - again the allusion to possible history between LCY and HTK there. And was it just me, or did anyone else get unreasonably annoyed when they played Gummy's "You're Calling Me" in the HTK-LCY DonTalk scene? After I associated that song with TaeBo... grr!
But seriously though... I still find it telling that he was fine with BW going her separate way to do her investigations, knowing that their opponents already identify her as being his ally. Seems like he views her more as a partner, rather than anything else at the moment. Contrast that to his intense reactions to LCY's seeming betrayal, and her tragic fate later. I hate to say it as an avid TaeBo supporter, but as of now, it feels like he cares for LCY more than BW. Hopefully I am proven wrong, or the dynamics of that changes in the next 6 episodes.

3Days Episode 10 TaeBo focus Heart attack inducing scenes...Amazing teamwork.

Epi 10. Our unstoppable BoWon!

Epi 10. Our unstoppable BoWon!

Hold your breath BoWonnie...Epi 10

Hold your breath BoWonnie...

TK buying BW time to get away...

TK buying BW time to get away...

Nice HTK profile...scars, bruise and all...Epi 10

Nice HTK profile...scars, bruise and all...

Big target on BoWonnie's back now...Aish. Epi10

Big target on BoWonnie's back now...Aish. 

Oh BoWonnie...

Oh BoWonnie...

TaeBo teamwork

TaeBo teamwork

In synch TaeBo

In synch TaeBo

HTK wants YBWs help...

HTK wants YBWs help...

Of course she will help...epi10

Of course she will help...

Scaps by me.

Some of my favorite pivotal scenes...3Days Episode 10Scaps by me

Great scenes from the President and Han TaeKyung...

Great scenes from the President and Han TaeKyung.

Press release said that the president will now be proactive regarding the issues in 3Days. Looking forward to more from this awesome magnetic actor;)

Press release said that the president will now be proactive regarding the issues in 3Days. Looking forward to more from this awesome magnetic actor;)

HTK is almost resigned to the fact that he cannot solve everything by himself...the issues are more serious and dangerous.

HTK is almost resigned to the fact that he cannot solve everything by himself...the issues are more serious and dangerous.

And I like the car scenes...Who honks furiously at a President's car? Ofc, only HTK! Epi 10

And I like the car scenes...Who honks furiously at a President's car? Ofc, only HTK! 

And who yells at the President like this? Ofc HTK. I would have have yelled stronger words...LOL

And who yells at the President like this? Ofc HTK. I would have have yelled stronger words...LOL (Epi 10)

Archived