♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

Guest vikirosdli

Hellllloooooowwwwwwwwwwwww Chingguya. ^^been a while Im in soompi.now let me Spam this thread with my spazz after watch 2 ep from threedays :))
a. First, Judging from his WALPAPER I'm pretty sure HTK is Romantic MAN, so Im anticipate how he and YBW relationship during this 3days. Love sparks in 3 days togetherness  :\"> :\">BiGRAKCCcAAndhX.jpg:large

b. They will be a Good Team. . . so Fighting Taebo  \m/ \m/BiGSVq7CIAAqpjd.jpg:large

c. Micky Taekyung kekekeke :)) :))BiGUvMBCAAAhFb_.jpg:large

d. Yoochun is superb with crying scene, and HTK so sorry to see how terrible his days, well at least he is not alone  :(:(BiIDNmACUAAzD61.jpg:large

e. OK, This is what I wrote in my twitter. after IMY n TWTWB, I still dont understand with :KOREA: Wind blows = Sad = Tearsfor me,Wind blows = Sleepy = sleep :)) :))BiIDyoICEAEvfAR.jpg:large

f. This Hand in Hand moment, the camera always close up this kind of scene, ehemmmm........I can see love sparks   ;)) ;))BiIEzEdCYAETLNH.jpg:large

g. Lastly, I cant wait to meet them again NEXT week, huhu still next week. and Thursday for me cause witing for eng sub :( :(BiIFazWCIAAXJ5G.jpg:large

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excerpts from "Roweina"/JYJ3's 3Days Episode One Recap:

Han Tae Kyung and Yoon Bo Won

An interesting 1st encounter between our couple. It’s because the case. I do think that Han Tae Kyung kinda annoyed with Yoon Bo Won’s question.

epi_25.jpg~original

And finally Bo Won say something that make him give an attention.

epi_26.jpg~original

But ahh…fortunately coz Tae Kyung doesn’t understand what Bo Won’s mean and I think he’s kinda think that Bo Won is kinda juggle with him. He ask her that and made Bo Won say sorry and give up.

epi_27.jpg~original

But her action make Tae Kyung more curious.

epi_28.jpg~original

And there you go….Grab Hand action. LOL…..and also a “little” touch. XD….

epi_29.jpg~originalFrom RoweinaOf JYJ3
Complete recap here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-D7L

Longer clip from SBSnow (episode 2)3DaysTouching moments at accident site between TaeKyung and BoWon...The discovery of a 'body'...president covered in blood (??!!??)...TaeKyung and BoWon in danger with that truck barreling towards them...Kyahhhhhh!!!

counsel05

said:

From the beginning TaeKyung and Bo Woon has already a "connection", it might not be on a happy note but one thing is for sure, their characters will surely be connected whether they liike it or not and i like it. :x

@tealee since this is a kdrama i am sure they will not make it pure action-thriller-suspense without the human element on it (love angle/story included), otherwise it would be very boring and they will make the audience crave for light moments. I am already foreseeing a scene of TaeBo either in an old house or secluded place (only ahjummas around) in hiding with the authorities which might probably have a beach or something like that where our leads will have a time to talk and share their own sob/life stories.  ;)

vzmeiin said: counsel05 said: From the beginning TaeKyung and Bo Woon has already a "connection", it might not be on a happy note but one thing is for sure, their characters will surely be connected whether they liike it or not and i like it. :x

Excerpts from the 3Days Episode 2 RecapBy Roweina Of JYJ3See link at end of excerpt...

Han Tae Kyung and Yoon Bo Won

I forgot to write about the different of “grabbing” thinghy on eps.1. XD….Who will get HTK? LOL….The one that he grab or the one who grab him? XD…..Coz I’m TaeBo’s Team, so it should be Yoon Bo Won, XD….

Look at HTK’s action…After the last time did the grabbing, now he does these action. XD….Covered her mouth. Hold her wrist then hold her hand. We only have 9 days, so the process should be fast. XD….

photo 14.jpg

Then we got a little “joke” here, XD….Yeah Bo Won, fortunately now ur agent is on probation so doesnt has ID and also a gun. XD…I like HTK’s expression here. I think YBW can pull out more of HTK’s expression.

photo 15.jpg

And after that we got a flashback from YBW. Ahhh….did she has love at 1st sight? Something different on her eyes when she saw HTK on the funeral and it before she talk with him. Only saw his side.

photo 16.jpg

And there you go, the 1st moment from our TaeBo….Like what happened on RTP, our girl see her man crying and didn’t do anything. Just standing there and let her man crying. Not disturb him. He need time to let go his sorrow. It’s kinda like I’ll be there beside you on your good or bad condition. You can count on me.

photo 17.jpg

Like on RTP, on that scene we got PH’s theme song and we also get Bo Won’s theme song on this scene. I love the song. And if you read the lyric, it’s really suit with the situation.

More here:
By Roweina
JYJ3
Awesome Read!!! http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DaT

counsel05 said: @tealee since this is a kdrama i am sure they will not make it pure action-thriller-suspense without the human element on it (love angle/story included), otherwise it would be very boring and they will make the audience crave for light moments. I am already foreseeing a scene of TaeBo either in an old house or secluded place (only ahjummas around) in hiding with the authorities which might probably have a beach or something like that where our leads will have a time to talk and share their own sob/life stories.  ;)vzmeiin said: counsel05 said: From the beginning TaeKyung and Bo Woon has already a "connection", it might not be on a happy note but one thing is for sure, their characters will surely be connected whether they liike it or not and i like it. :x

tealee said:

Excerpts from the 3Days Episode 2 RecapBy Roweina Of JYJ3See link at end of excerpt...
We only have 9 days, so the process should be fast. XD….

Then we got a little “joke” here, XD….Yeah Bo Won, fortunately now ur agent is on probation so doesnt has ID and also a gun. XD…I like HTK’s expression here. I think YBW can pull out more of HTK’s expression.

photo 15.jpg

And after that we got a flashback from YBW. Ahhh….did she has love at 1st sight? Something different on her eyes when she saw HTK on the funeral and it before she talk with him. Only saw his side.

And there you go, the 1st moment from our TaeBo….Like what happened on RTP, our girl see her man crying and didn’t do anything. Just standing there and let her man crying. Not disturb him. He need time to let go his sorrow. It’s kinda like I’ll be there beside you on your good or bad condition. You can count on me.

Like on RTP, on that scene we got PH’s theme song and we also get Bo Won’s theme song on this scene. I love the song. And if you read the lyric, it’s really suit with the situation.

Awesome Read!!! http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DaT 

@vikirosdli.....I dont know that U can read my mind or I can read ur mind or we became a soulmate(?LOL) 00000.gif....U use the same frame with me n U even had the same thought with me. XD...

This one...

OK, This is what I wrote in my twitter. after IMY n TWTWB, I still dont understand with :
KOREA: Wind blows = Sad = Tearsfor me,Wind blows = Sleepy = sleep

Bi Girl001.gif

@tealee.....thanks for posting my recap in here. 0 Big Head Cat 017.gif n I cant emote my own works. LOL....

I havent watched the vid about the recording of 3 days score when I made my recap n I already said I love the score n now I watched it...Ooohh....they use foreigner - Chech National Symphony - I always love score from symphony like that.
I hope they will release all the score not only the OST.

n for the engsub vid from the prescon, like Son Hyun Joo said "......to make a drama that makes sense." I like it.
I hope 3 Days will be like that.

and yeah, for Speed only 1 day but there was love blossomed. hehe...

I wanna compare it with The Bourne Identity, Its kinda similar coz the couple also runaway n they had happy ending at the end of the movie. So, its not impossible to put love story on intense drama/movie. Even I think its more interesting, XD.

n I love the BTS pic. Nice back rest. LOL....

@vzmeiin & @counsel05.....Yeah, agree...met by fate.

I'm with U with this - a place that only ahjummas around. hehe......I'm so sure that those ahjummas love Bo Won n they will help them n dont underestimate those ahjummas, hehe.....coz they already gave a hint for Bo Won before about the truck that hit HTK's car n actually I was kinda WOW..she still can drive, hehehe...independent ahjummas? XD...

VZ- thanks for the article.

"No more romance in Korean drama".....aaahh....No, it still has romance. XD

n pinky HTK...hhmm....I hope it wasnt a flashback story from HTK & LCY. LOL...

maybe BW also doesnt has dad n mom again? so, she can feels what TK's feel?

EDIT : OMG, why I cant edit this laughing smiley here? I didnt use it but why it pop up?

@roweina78, @vxmeiin, @everyone
So, there is still ROMANCE...albeit not the 'usual kind' ...XD
@fourc_pyc: XDXD ... they r referring to the usual romance with rich n handsome guy and  Cinderella. Now u dun get to see tis in KDrama.

More thrills from 3Days coming up...

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"Yes, there is gonna be romance...the writer said so...LOL...And the preview text indicated that our runaway couple are hard at work being snoops together...Yay!!!
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[NEWS] 140311 ‘Three Days’ A Story Of Nine Days, Not Threeby rilanna

itpA8Qqi4YZ1J.jpg~original

The three facts about the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Three Days" were released. On March 10, 2014, the production team of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Three Days" released three facts about the drama that would help the fans and audiences watch the drama. A lot of people think that the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Three Days" deals with the story that happens in the span of three days, because of the title. However, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Three Days" is composed of three chapters, and each chapter tells the story that spans for three days. Secondly, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Three Days" is not only an action in genre, but also melodrama. Although there are a lot of scenes that could categorize this drama as action thriller, it has a lot of different genres, and is a drama that anybody can enjoy watching. Lastly, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Three Days" is not a man's drama, although many might think that way because of the storyline of the drama. In addition to the fights and the friendships of the actors, there are going to be the romances of the actors and actresses in the drama as the story progresses.

Credit: KdramaStarsShared by: JYJ3

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px;"[TRANS] 140311 ‘Three Days’ Episode 3 Text Previewby rilanna

photo vlcsnap-2014-03-11-04h45m53s62.png

To look for the missing President, Chief Secretary Kyu Jin insist on requesting reinforcements from police authorities and the surrounding troops, but this has the Chief of the Security Service Bong Soo saying he must not ever report to the outside for the reason of the President's safety. Meanwhile, Bo Won is with Tae Kyung heading to Heungdeok police station to dig up Han Ki Jun's car accident...

Credit: SBS Three DaysTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Newly released OST for 3DaysDescribed as the "Love Theme song"Hmmmm...who's love needs a theme song?Speculation continues...Drama 3Days in mere hours...We will soon see Han TaeKyung and Yoon BoWon on the run...working together...getting closer together?;)

Cr: uploader

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"SHIN YONG JAE (OF 4MEN) – LOVE YOU, ERASE YOU, CRY AGAIN (널 사랑한다, 지운다, 또 운다)  class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"THREE DAYS OST

I guess my heart called out to you
I guess I’m having a hard time, tears keep rising
I don’t know why I’m so sad
I’m crying like a fool, tears are coming

With a gaunt face, I look for you all day
I guess I really can’t go on if it’s not you

I love you, I’m erasing you, erasing you and I’m crying again
I keep thinking about you, I have so many tears
A day is passing, I’m emptying, I’m emptying you out
You, you, you, another day is passing like this

I want to see you even if it’s in my dreams so I close my eyes
As I draw you out, I am crying alone