♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Vzmeiin posted PHS new still as BoWon a few posts earlier...Now, we have PYC as TaeKyung...3Days is coming very very soon... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[HQ PIC] 140303 New Stills of Park Yoochun in ‘Three Days’March 3, 2014 · rilanna

1393826287-83.jpg~original

Credit: SBS via Top Star NewsShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 140303 SBS Twitter Update: ‘Three Days’ Promotional BusMarch 3, 2014 · rilanna

photo 140303sbsnowtw.png

photo BhxQQlOCUAAwXJt.jpg

Source: @SBSNOWShared by: JYJ3

Note: Let’s all support Yoochun’s new drama by using the hashtag #쓰리데이즈 that SBS recommended come March 5! ^_^b

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sintha유천 themicky

Hello @Roweina78 ~~ thank you for very warmly welcomed me .. I read your post, I actually laughed so hard, and not controlled  =)) =))
sorry if my name is too complicated ..hahaha
yup ~ I know this thread, because there is the name "Han Tae Kyun and Yon Bo Won", when found this thread, I was a little surprised, why are you so quick to make between TAEWON couple pairs Thread ?? hahaha,, confused what to name this couple, but I think more like the name TAEWON couple LOL
;)) :P
I am interested in this couple, because they look so adorable .. and also very suitable,
especially after seeing the BTS video yesterday, I was more excited by them .. 
;;) :x :-*

Guest priti

wooo i see new peepz here..Happy happy cuz more da merrier <3 hi @sintha유천 themicky Girl thts a long but nice nickname u haf there n Yer english is 10/10....if u dun believe, just keep it as I am smart enuff to read it well..hahaha .....welcome taekyung and bowon paradise!! Madam @roweina78‌ welcome welcome....i dunno if i said hi to our thread creator @vzmeiin‌ and @bluemoonlight‌ n @tealee...But HI ALLLLLLLL

Just UNO day left for 3days...HALLELUJAH!!! Finally the wait is Nearly over....i jaf lotza feeling bout 3days...i m anticipating the outcome,excited to see my Chunnie as sharp bodyguard, nervous how the drama will be perceive,over the moon cuz finally its here and very impatient to see the first epi.... Are you ladies ready to be glued to your tv/lappy/comp screen???

Thank q for the press conference pix. its good to see how well the casts got along well....this is already a good sign tht there wasnt tht awkward among the casts. Cuz it speaks alot for the drama (at least for me it does) Cuz if we were to analyze Chun previous drama, among 4 of his drama, he seems the most comfy in Skks n RTP and these 2 dramas are in my no.1 spot fav drama. Compare to his last drama, YC seems more confident more relax cuz he spoke like a True artists and Unlike his previous drama coleads, he was more ease with 3days (looks like all is well in the hood)

There were few Taekyung n Bowon moments too.....How did u ladies find YC n Park Hasun standing side by side together?? they looked good rite ;) when i see YC n PSH, it remind mi alot bout YC n his RTP lady Han Jimin..Like they looked so cute n great together, Hasun n YC looked matchable cuz like Jimin nuna, PHS is short, petite and c gives off cute bubbly vibe.. Just cant wait to see their on screen chemistry...i pray as much they looked great off screen, it wud rock on screen times 10000 more ;)

Han Taekyung Yoon Bowon Fighting!!

http://youtu.be/IGxBpmPUpuY
Jung EunJi (of group APink and drama Reply 1997) New OST for 3Days..."It's You"Hmmmm....sounds like a potential love song for TaeKyung and BoWon...
Cr:Uploader
Note: Gummy (of CJES and PYCs label mate) also has an OST for 3Days (released very soon).She wrote the song after reading the script...We will all look forward to the song...

From SBSHow to Enjoy "Three Days" 300%

1393990626-79.jpg~original

Cr: Golden Thumb Pictures via Top Star News
Yoon BoWon...not a wallflower female character...Awesome!

Yoon BoWon...not a wallflower female character...Awesome!

Han TaeKyung will break my heart with these mournful eyes (and in his father&#039;s wake)...oh my heart...

Han TaeKyung will break my heart with these mournful eyes (and in his father's wake)...oh my heart...

Heart pounding...3Days in mere hours...

Heart pounding...3Days in mere hours...

Yoon BoWon and Han TaeKyung...

Yoon BoWon and Han TaeKyung...

Scaps by me.

Thanks @vzmeiin for this fanart. hehe...

photo 1394019261949_zps874a6c34.jpg

sintha유천 themicky said: Hello @Roweina78 ~~ thank you for very warmly welcomed me .. I read your post, I actually laughed so hard, and not controlled  =)) =))
sorry if my name is too complicated ..hahaha
yup ~ I know this thread, because there is the name "Han Tae Kyun and Yon Bo Won", when found this thread, I was a little surprised, why are you so quick to make between TAEWON couple pairs Thread ?? hahaha,, confused what to name this couple, but I think more like the name TAEWON couple LOL
;)) :P
I am interested in this couple, because they look so adorable .. and also very suitable,
especially after seeing the BTS video yesterday, I was more excited by them .. 
;;) :x :-*

3Days first episode screen caps...Han TaeKyung and Yoon BoWon focus... Expressive eyes...right to my heart...

Expressive eyes...right to my heart...

HTK and YBW...

HTK and YBW...

Touching scene...leading up to suspense...

Touching scene...leading up to suspense...

Simple touch...

Simple touch...

These two should work together very well...

These two should work together very well...

Fearless BoWon...

Fearless BoWon...

Intense...gotta wait tomorrow for more? Want more NOW!

Intense...gotta wait tomorrow for more? Want more NOW!

Scaps by me.

constable YBW appeared :xshe's the local police where HTK's dad got accident
aish . . HTK is abroad for a month and didnt see his dad since -.-;;;;;;;
but YBW is investigating it the right path . .his dad got no reason to be thereand the investigator said it caused bby sleep deprived
YBW saw a white envelope and HTK didnt receive it aside from his dad personal stuffso everyone is looking for it?the 98scandal?
^^ but HTK is "offended"what's with the stuff he left behind
his animal instinct is lagging cos of his sadness ^^

YBW is road patroling #met8911ouch almost crash into the big car w round back *.* #murdersuspect ?
You're not the teachnician that came last time . . nice YBWoww almost got shoot
 why a foreigner ^^20.00 the sniper?
why HTK's car shaked inside 
YBW gave up the chase?. . she didnt #carefull 
ah she is "witness" and key to allis that why she'll took HTK's side and go with him?
scary movie?  so darkblack bad woodie
careful YBW >.> #dumbledorefalls?wonder how they make thatwhy did she go up in d 1st place anyway
didnt they recognize HTK as their ownto call the chief
#hagridisswithchinghislighter but there's people in 3days ^^dont have emergency electricity back up?isnt Mlimited provide a mobile for the SSA

The slight touch...sparks...;P

The slight touch...sparks...;P

Hmmmm....I see sparks already on episode 1...

And BoWon literally saw and felt sparks at end of episode one...oh my...

Fearless brave girl...a good match to our strong and brave TaeKyung.

And yeah @vzmeiin, you're right...YBW has the clues that HTK needs to pursue and solve the intricacies of the related events...so they have to work together and they need to work together...

We can already see that she is a Go getter and doesn't do anything halfway...even climbing up that electrical tower...

Why did she do that? Hahahaha...because the writers and director told her too...:))

Well, maybe because she has good instincts and know that there is something in that tower...she was just a little too late and Boom...:-SS

But she shows resilience and doesn't give up...She will be a great help to Han TaeKyung.

So, looking forward to the next episode...We should see HTK and YBW working together...and maybe 'on the Run' together...

Can't wait...3Days Fighting!

:)>-

Guest geenvyme

I'm curious on how will Tae Kyung and Bo Won Love Story will Unfold, For me in this episode there is no indication that they are even attracted to each other, ofc its to early to say and the fact that both have other things on their mind, other than getting hitched.
I'm a sucker for this kind of story, suspense so the first Episode for me is great. The story build-up so far is good even only on it's first episode. I also like the fact that somehow the President know whats going on. I'm curious on how things will play along since he knows that he will be assassinated. Do you guys think that he's actually a Good guy? the President? he seems to have a secret on his own something dark. 
My favorite part was the scene at the bus stop, Jesus i shed tears while watching the scene, it looks so painful.
vlcsnap-2014-03-06-18h11m27s199_zpsce0ec
vlcsnap-2014-03-06-18h11m44s110_zpsd7922
vlcsnap-2014-03-06-18h12m37s128_zps27540

one more thing, the music that plays along on every scene is good too, not a fan of the rap song though. 

3Days...Episode Two
Han TaeKyung!

Han TaeKyung!

Be careful BoWonnie...

Be careful BoWonnie...

Oh my...what?

Oh my...what?

842334045.jpg?1394114354TaeKyung and BoWon need each other to figure out these unfortunate events...
842334371.jpg?1394114450

Powerful scenes here...

Powerful scenes here...

Han TaeKyung&#039;s tears...as we hear EunJi&#039;s singing voice...

Han TaeKyung's tears...

Whoahhhh intense...

Whoahhhh intense...

And then we have a whole week to wait to know what happens next?

Oh my brain and my heart...

This drama is so exciting...

Bo Won is so brave. Tae Kyung is so smart and amazing...

But BoWon is in danger now too. Oh my...

Again, we have a week to ponder things over? 

Ahhhhhhhhh......

Scaps by fan, myself...

>:D<
Bonus:How to save yourself...Grab, punch, push, jump out the window...run...
And of course, meet up with plucky BoWon after...
 [GIF are out!!!] Yoochun blocked the gun and jump out from the window! #Yoochun3Days

[GIF are out!!!] Yoochun blocked the gun and jump out from the window!

Via xiakiss

Archived