♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

liddi

said:

@counsel05Definitely a spark of jealousy from BW when in the scene you mentioned. And not just from her... I was a little miffed too - again the allusion to possible history between LCY and HTK there. And was it just me, or did anyone else get unreasonably annoyed when they played Gummy's "You're Calling Me" in the HTK-LCY DonTalk scene? After I associated that song with TaeBo... grr!
But seriously though... I still find it telling that he was fine with BW going her separate way to do her investigations, knowing that their opponents already identify her as being his ally. Seems like he views her more as a partner, rather than anything else at the moment. Contrast that to his intense reactions to LCY's seeming betrayal, and her tragic fate later. I hate to say it as an avid TaeBo supporter, but as of now, it feels like he cares for LCY more than BW. Hopefully I am proven wrong, or the dynamics of that changes in the next 6 episodes.

@vzmeiinYou are right. BW is no wilting flower, waiting for TK to swoop in and save her (though he still does that). She is sharp, undaunted, has incredible presence of mind in extreme situations, and holds her own with the best of them. Undoubtedly the perfect partner for TK in these trying times. And character wise, from what little we have seen, she is a perfect complement to TK as well - she balances out his intensity and seriousness with her bright, empathetic nature, definitely the ray of sunshine in his dark world. Love this couple!

vzmeiin said:

liddi

said:

@counsel05Definitely a spark of jealousy from BW when in the scene you mentioned. And not just from her... I was a little miffed too - again the allusion to possible history between LCY and HTK there. And was it just me, or did anyone else get unreasonably annoyed when they played Gummy's "You're Calling Me" in the HTK-LCY DonTalk scene? After I associated that song with TaeBo... grr!
But seriously though... I still find it telling that he was fine with BW going her separate way to do her investigations, knowing that their opponents already identify her as being his ally. Seems like he views her more as a partner, rather than anything else at the moment. Contrast that to his intense reactions to LCY's seeming betrayal, and her tragic fate later. I hate to say it as an avid TaeBo supporter, but as of now, it feels like he cares for LCY more than BW. Hopefully I am proven wrong, or the dynamics of that changes in the next 6 episodes.

Excerpts from 3Days Episode 9 recap 

By Roweina 

JYJ3

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won

I like their expression. Bo Won’s smile n Tae Kyung’s gaze.

23.jpg~original

Aahh…..the worry….

24.jpg~original

Think with his gaze like that, it was Bo Won who call him. LOL…..Yo, Tae Kyung….if U dont want someone worry about U, U should didnt answer her call n told her where are U now. LOL…..

25.jpg~original

The 1st expulsion. LOL…..n I like that BW still walking behind him. XD….

26.jpg~original

n oopss….Sorry Guys…..Not a really good caption n as always love the close shoot.

27.jpg~original

OO….Tae Kyung…why so stubborn? n U extrude her again.

28.jpg~original

Ahhhh…the 2nd time they watch TV together……

29.jpg~original

Wow…..that was the 1st time BW grab his arm. XD…

30.jpg~original

His expression kinda like doubt everything BW said. XD

31.jpg~original

I like TK’s expression….A person who give someone 100% trust will act like him.

32.jpg~original

N then the 3rd time…..Please Go Back…aahh…Poor Bo Wonie….

33.jpg~original

I think after the interogation his mind was full of many things. Feel Sad, Angry, Confuse n made him kinda “Blank” n then those reporter gave him many question. He is a person that never under the “spot light” n I think its kinda made him shock n kinda “freak out”.

34.jpg~original

But there U go….Our Heroine….hehe…Yo Tae Kyung….luckily she never obey everything U said. LOL…..3 times U ask her to Go Back but she still following U. XD….

35.jpg~original

Then We got the silence from Tae Kyung….

36.jpg~original

I like at the moment like that, BW didnt continue to push TK. She just let him go.

37.jpg~original

Full recap here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DCY

Playful TaeKyung...LOL 

[Trans/Fanaccount] A Korean JYJ fan hits the jackpot meeting Yuchun at the filming set of #3Days (2) 

Before Yuchun starts filming, he keeps playing with the camera. T_T When the camera goes to Bowon, he stealthily moves behind her, hides her and takes her place. He does it so many times T_T He keeps pouting, opening round his eyes and when it's time to go back to film, it's serious Han Taekyung T_T

Source:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jyj&no=769515

Translated by Sheena

@tealeeThank you for sharing PYC's behind the scenes antics. I was grinning from ear to ear... until it occurred to me, "Wait! This is a HTK-YBW ship, not PYC-PHS." Aishh... if only HTK were as comfortable and playful with YBW, I would be breaking out virtual champagne 8-}

liddi

said:

@tealeeThank you for sharing PYC's behind the scenes antics. I was grinning from ear to ear... until it occurred to me, "Wait! This a HTK-YBW ship, not PYC-PHS." Aishh... if only HTK were as comfortable and playful with YBW, I would be breaking out virtual champagne 8-}

@counsel05I agree... it is a bit difficult to distance them from their characters sometimes... and the fact that both of them are so beautiful makes the idea doubly enticing. I felt terrible for thinking that LCY's demise might pave the way for more TaeBo growth... but truth is, the moment she was run down by the car, I thought "Poor her... now maybe this will be an opening for BW to be TK's shoulder to cry on." Oh dear... such evil thoughts. X_X
In any case, you're right... with just 6 more episodes to go, KEH will be hard pressed to insert any romantic arc in there without breaking the pace. And I think it would probably be for the best to ensure the drama maintains its momentum, which is unfortunate for this ship :((

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Probably not a date at all but I could wish...hahaha...I just like their teamwork and if it leads to more then awesome;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PIC] 140409 ‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun go on a late-night bus dateApril 8, 2014 · pvtse

photo 20140409102353_435106_550_733.jpg

Credit: Golden Thumb Pictures via etodayShared by: JYJ3

Excerpts from 3Days Episode 10 Recap

Full recap here: http://wp.me/p1gQsC-DEJBy Roweina (@Roweina78)JYJ3

Han Tae Kyung n Yoon Bo Won

The sync reaction from our TaeBo…..

photo 28.jpg

Oooww…the glance. Luckily it was only TK who saw your hand, Bo Won….

photo 29.jpg

OMG…they have telepathy? LOL…..The moment when BW almost could seen, TK made his own scene. XD…

photo 30.jpg

He was buying time for BW to escape and it’s okay coz for that, he got a hit. XD…Luckily BW is petite, she can easily go in and out from that place. LOL…

photo 31.jpg

Aahhh…the relief…

photo 32.jpg

The mission didn’t completely perfect. Aahh, I think finally he remember that he didnt ask the reason why TK was on his place before. XD…..

photo 33.jpg

but Bo Woonie, now…You officially became their target too. They can’t underestimate you. And If next time you get injury, I wanna see TK’s expression. He ask you before “Don’t you die”…..so what will be his expression?

photo 34.jpg

Another in sync action. LOL…and just a simple question. What happened?….after you didn’t obey my order then I left you alone without saying something before.

photo 35.jpg

And with a little smile, BW gave him the thing that she got. It kinda you should thanks to me that I became stubborn and didn’t just leave so we got something now. LOL….Is that another in sync action? LOL…

photo 36.jpg

There you go…You should listen everything I said, please don’t interupt, LOL…

photo 37.jpg

Off course she can do that. Wow, finally we got a scene when TK ask her help. Hehe….but there was something on her eyes. It’s kinda like a lover that know his boyfriend met another woman and doesn’t want to talk about that. LOL…

photo 38.jpg

But off course coz she wanna know about it, there you go a surprise question for Tae Kyung. He was kinda surprise and try to think some reason for that and I think he didn’t want BW know that she was right.

photo 39.jpg

And then the final decision has made, he didn’t want to talk about CY and please just follow my order and help me.

photo 40.jpg

Is that a jealous expression from BW? “ You don’t want to answer my question & just left me without any other words and I should obey U”….

photo 41.jpg

Even though I think she didn’t satisfied with TK’s answer but its good that she still follow his order and we got this “Pensieve” scene….

photo 42.jpg

OMG Tae Kyung….You just hang up her phone without say anything?

photo 43.jpg

@roweina78, @tealeeThank you for sharing the wonderful recaps for Ep10. I lol'ed at the allusion to a Pensieve scene... BW seems to have an affinity with Harry Potter - first Dumbledore, now Pensieve. Whatever next? Please no Snape moment, especially not dying in order to protect HTK.
Both of them have got to be telepathically linked. As much as I am relieved by it, how he knew to create the diversion just in time for her to escape still amazes me. Though how did she escape all the guards at the lower levels of Jaesin Hq, and get to the car (where was it parked anyway?) and know exactly which exit to wait for HTK, is yet another source of amazement.
On the other hand, I felt sad for BW that HTK was brusque with her when it came to the topic of LCY. Yet true to her nature, she remained steadfast by his side, retracing back the steps of LCK. At the end of it, HTK really should open his eyes and appreciate just what a treasure he has in her.
Night date scene in Ep11 hopefully?

Translations for the "late night bus scenes"
TaeBo!!!

The late-night bus date of Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun from SBS’s Wed-Thur drama ‘Three Days’ got captured.

On April 9, the production company for ‘Three Days’ released still cuts of Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun. In the released photos, Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun are looking at each other in front of the head of the bus on a street in Seoul and talking intimately.

In the photos the two people are presenting a lover-like atmosphere enjoying a late-night bus date in the spring.

Production company Golden Thumb Pictures reported, “Even after just facing each other, Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun are completely invested into each of their roles for the visuals to be as nice as possible while attune to the nice tempo of the emotions and amazed the scene location,” and, “Look forward to these relationships in the future.”

‘Three Days’ airs every Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 pm (KST).

Source: 10 AsiaTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3

liddi said: @roweina78, @tealeeThank you for sharing the wonderful recaps for Ep10. I lol'ed at the allusion to a Pensieve scene... BW seems to have an affinity with Harry Potter - first Dumbledore, now Pensieve. Whatever next? Please no Snape moment, especially not dying in order to protect HTK.
Both of them have got to be telepathically linked. As much as I am relieved by it, how he knew to create the diversion just in time for her to escape still amazes me. Though how did she escape all the guards at the lower levels of Jaesin Hq, and get to the car (where was it parked anyway?) and know exactly which exit to wait for HTK, is yet another source of amazement.
On the other hand, I felt sad for BW that HTK was brusque with her when it came to the topic of LCY. Yet true to her nature, she remained steadfast by his side, retracing back the steps of LCK. At the end of it, HTK really should open his eyes and appreciate just what a treasure he has in her.
Night date scene in Ep11 hopefully?

@tealeeOh... I am more than willing to suspend belief and take blind leaps of faith, as long as we have swoonworthy TaeBo moments. BTW, can you please write to KEH, and tell her about the Superman movie... so that she might be inspired to do something similar? :P
Still, a big question remains with the presence of LCY, and what it means for any potential TaeBo development. Aish... darn HTK and his ChaYoungie endearments! ~X(

liddi said: @tealeeOh... I am more than willing to suspend belief and take blind leaps of faith, as long as we have swoonworthy TaeBo moments. BTW, can you please write to KEH, and tell her about the Superman movie... so that she might be inspired to do something similar? :P
Still, a big question remains with the presence of LCY, and what it means for any potential TaeBo development. Aish... darn HTK and his ChaYoungie endearments! ~X(

@tealeeAgreed on the shift based on feedback. Let me add my 2 cents to yours... to give the theory (especially with regards to the TaeBo BTS) added weightage. :P
I'm sure I will be disappointed if TaeBo doesn't work out... but at the end of the day, I will still be satisfied as long as the integrity of the storyline is maintained. The last thing we need is to have it sidetracked into makjangness or melodrama. That being said, you are right. The chemistry between TaeBo is amazing... reminiscent of Mulder and Scully in X-Files. Heyyy... those two ended up together in the end. 8-> Writer-nim? Are you paying attention? 

Archived