Yeon Jun Suk 연준석

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

1472883_675869302435088_1990622053_n.jpg

PROFILEName : Yeon Jun Suk, Yun Joon Seok 연준석Date of Birth : 15 December 1995신체 : 183cm, 68kg
1476183_675850392436979_1330422469_n.jpg

MOVIES2011 Goodbye, Boy 굿바이보이 - as Jin Woo
2010 개 같은 인생2008 Sweet Lies 달콤한 거짓말 - as young Dong-Sik2008 Do You See Seoul? 서울이 보이냐2006 To Sir, With Love 스승의 은혜2005 형사Duelist - as bridegroom
TV Drama2014 MBC Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐 - as Song Seuk Hyun2014 KBS Drama Special - 2013 TVN Reply 1994 / 응답하라 1994  - as Dong Woo
2013 KBS Shark '상어' - as Han Yi Soo (young)2012 KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim '힘내요 미스터김' - as Lee Chul Ryong2012 JTBC Happy Ending '해피엔딩'  - as Kim Dong Ha2010 SBS '이웃집 웬수' 2009 SBS '찬란한 유산' 2008 MBC '일지매' 2007 KBS '하늘만큼 땅만큼' 

CF한화 기업광고비상 IVYTZ보건복지부 금연 캠페인

LINK  -

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

There was no official MV for Cheer Up, Mr Kim OST. So Kim Dong Wan got his friend to do the MV and he uploaded on his youtube channel. Damn I missed this drama and Chu-Ryong.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeon Jun-suk talks about natural-sounding North Korean accent in “Cheer Up Mr. Kim”
20121213_yeonjunsuk_01.jpg

Actor Yeon Jun-suk is currently appearing in KBS the daily drama series Cheer Up Mr. Kim. He is being complimented for the natural North Korean accent he is presenting as part of his character, Ri Cheol-ryong. Yeon’s ability to speak the accent so perfectly has gotten viewers asking, “Is his hometown in North Korea?”
“I debuted in 2005 and it’s been 8 years since. Due to this daily drama series, ahjummas (older women) recognize me a lot more. When I go to restaurants they say, ‘We are enjoying watching the drama’. And my hometown is Seoul.” Yeon laughed, as he explained his place of birth.
The actor said that he was able to perfect the accent with the help of his mother. His mother works at a travel agency and introduced Yeon to some North Korean escapees for some direct help. An official from Yeon’s agency, J.One Plus, stated, “The directors of the drama worried about the accent prior to filming, but at the script-reading session they complimented his ability to speak in the accent. If Ri Cheol-ryong isn’t able to speak the accent well, that takes away from the reality of this drama as a whole. Yeon Jun-suk has been doing well so that hasn’t been a problem at all. He’s very precise and careful, so whenever he has time, he usually rereads and memorizes his lines repeatedly.”
Yeon Jun-suk started training to be an actor since he was 10 years old; he started out as an extra for several pieces. After his training years, he debuted in the movie Duelist (형사) and then played Han Hyojoo‘s younger brother in the drama Brilliant Legacy (찬란한 유산), where he realistically acted a character who had a mental disorder. Some observe that, by joining the cast for Cheer Up Mr. Kim, he is maturing into the next Jang Geun-suk or Yoo Seung-ho, who also started their acting careers when they were very young.
“I’m usually very shy but in front of the camera when I act, it’s very enjoyable and I like it. A long time ago I was an extra actor for a historical drama. I went to the film set at 7 a.m. and waited there until the next day in the cold weather. In the end they said ‘We don’t have a scene we need you in’, so I had to go back, but I liked it. I just like acting and the film set. Since I kept going, I think I was able to get to where I am now,” the young actor said. He continued, “I think this drama will be the turning point and I will try harder to mature more and more.”
Source: J.One Plus and KBS captured images
http://www.hellokpop.com/2012/12/15/yeon-jun-suk-talks-about-natural-sounding-north-korean-accent-in-cheer-up-mr-kim/

Yeon Jun Seok & Kyung Soo Jin shows great acting in ‘Shark'
20130529103747_51a55beb7149a_1.jpg

'Shark' received a great number of compliments for young actors' wonderful job.
New KBS 2TV drama 'Shark' premiered on May 27th, and it had a smooth start off.
Yeon Jun Seok and Kyung Soo Jin each casted as teenager Han Yi Soo and Cho Hae Woo, and made viewers to reminisce memories of their first love.
During the 2nd episode, the plot officially started developing, and many viewers are growing more and more curious about the future development.
Netizens who saw drama made comments, such as "A very well made drama", "I love it!", and "I just watched two episodes, and feel so excited already."
On the other hand, Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin will be making their first appearance on the third episode, which will air on June 3rd.
/Reporting by Lee Seul en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=200259

• 3 weeks later...

Junseok went to Shinhwa's 16th anniversary concert ^^
BjZVu8zCYAAL5Y2.jpg
sr. 

Yun joon suk (Chul ryeong) at shinhwa 16th concert pic.twitter.com/Cmy18j2pRe

— NnaNdy (@Patchynan)

March 23, 2014

BjaYz9sCIAIUhxC.jpg
sr. 

Why so cute~ pic.twitter.com/aX2hgCXE1O

— NnaNdy (@Patchynan)

March 23, 2014

He's talking to Kim Dongwan's managerBjlAiqGCQAESAvy.jpg
sr. 

More pictures of Yun Joon Suk aka Chul Ryong in Mr. Kim <3 pic.twitter.com/o0dHMHgMa1

— NnaNdy (@Patchynan)

March 25, 2014

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

@hkana Thanks for the info.
Looks like it was one episode on KBS Drama Special that aired every Saturday there. There are no updates on his company FB and websites.
But I found this.
Drama Preview

Still170097001_L.jpg
170097002_L.jpg
170097003_L.jpg
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/thedrama/info/photo/index.html

@adikkeluangman Thanks for the preview and pics! Aah that's a drama special?  I can't see the preview because of country restriction. KBSW uploads drama special on YT too but I don't see it, maybe it's been aired yet.  Thanks for the heads up,  I'll keep an eye on it because I really want to see him.  It looks like a complex character.  From the list of still pictures on KBS website, looks like it will be uploaded next week.
On his wiki bio, it said that he was on one episode of drama special as well but it's in 2012 and I haven't found it.  
Drama Special - A Corner (KBS2, 2012)

The episode is up :
Monster | 괴물 (Drama Special / 2014.04.18)

[Drama Special : Monster | 괴물]
- Cast : Yeon Junseok, Kang Seongmin, Park Byeongeun
- Synopsis : A murder of a woman in her 20s in the middle of Seoul. Taeseok who is a student of a prestigious university accidentally kills Mina who's a gold digger. Taeseok's father is about to run for councilman election and asks Lawyer Kim Hyeonsu to take care of the murder. Hyeonsu tells Taeseok to turn himself in and claims he'll be found innocent. The prosecutor in charge of this case, Chae Jinuk, was a fellow trainee with Hyeonsu. He's very determined to put Taeseok in jail.

video + synopsis cr. KBS World TV

----
Junseok met Sungmin again :D

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeon Jun Suk been added to MBC daily drama Make A Wish. Mon-Fri 19:15 time slot previously occupied by "Shining Romance". 
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1400839920702625002
1400839604_702625.jpg
Not sure what his character will be. I could not understand after using Google Translator.. Help... 
I'm dissappointed with his agency because why don't they updated about it on their SNS about this. Even his KBS Drama Special also, they don't promote about it.  

Archived