Yeon Jun Suk 연준석

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Video highlight for EP56
'Embarrassing' moment when been found relationship of Dowon and Sowon at the meeting of the families. That auntie.. knew so it must be Kyunwoo (Hyunwoo brother) that told her. Seokhyun was there because it was for him..

Guest adikkeluangman

Video highlights for EP59
Jin Hee give propose ring to 'impress' Sowon. They in double date with Seokhyun and Dowon

Video Preview for EP60
Seokhyun go to oppa hospital room and begging forgiveness. How come did he know and how much. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Video highlight for EP60
Seokhyun in tears and kneel for forgiveness in front of Hyunwoo and he move.

Seokhyeon and Dowon finally married 
brb crying. this is first time Jun Suk got married in drama.
Video Preview for EP61

Guest adikkeluangman

Drama Make A Wish been preempted since last Friday until this Thursday due to 2014 Asian Games broadcast. I hope that the production will continue to filming according to the schedule and they can get proper rest too. 
If include few episodes that been preempt previously. It will be like 1-2 weeks worth episodes and with this they will extend the drama too.
Here wedding pictures of Song Seok-Hyun and Han Da-Won. Be right back sobbing. This is his first drama wedding right...Bxzx-mjIgAA7V5c.jpgBx0azZVCYAAlLvJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

New episode tonight like finally after it been preempt for Asian Games. The only drama slot affected for almost two week. Urgh...
Video highlights for EP61
The Han sisters went double date, Jinhee get goose bumps because of whatever. Did the married couple asked them the name for their baby?

Guest adikkeluangman

Video highlight for EP62
"I do not like the body ..." Seokhyeon got the news about Hyunwoo and asked to return home

Preview for EP63

Guest adikkeluangman

Videos highlight for EP63
"I'm going up!" To Dowon angry Seokhyeon

Poor Dowonnie and Seokhyun
Video preview for EP64

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Monster has been nominated in the 19th Asian Television Awards. The winners will be announced at the Awards gala ceremony at Asia's most spectacular destination – Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on 11 December, 2014.
BEST SINGLE DRAMA OR TELEMOVIE PROGRAMMEDrama Special: Monster
Korean Broadcasting SystemKBS 2TVKoreahttp://ata.onscreenasia.com/ata2014/nomination-list.asp
By the way, I stopped watching his drama Make A Wish at this moment. Maybe I will resume later. Good news is drama Cheer Up Mr. Kim rerun at KBSW. Maybe I should watch that again.

@adikkeluangman Thanks for the info. Wow Junseok and Monster's crew & cast, congratulations on the nomination! Only one short drama was selected for nomination from Korea. Woot!
Thank you for Make A Wish highlights ^^  I'm waiting for CUMK to air again :D

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeon Jun Suk went to KBS Drama Awards 2014 and he was the award presenter for Best Child Actress category. He looks so handsome and sharp in tuxedo and his hair is back to black.
http://youtu.be/znkWrV9ia_c
At red carpet1420029675723.jpgimage_readtop_2014_1586287_1420031749170

@adikkeluangman Thank you for the links, I've been looking for those ^^ He looks so handsome! It was so cute he presented the award for Best Child Actress with a young child  :D Tall oppa :D Sometimes I forgot he's only 19 :D  
It's good to see him again, hope to see more of him :D   

• 5 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

EXO′s D.O to Act with Kim So Hyun in Movie ′P​ure Love′

EXO’s D.O and Kim So Hyun have confirmed their castings in the movie Pure Love.

D.O, who has proven his talent through the movie Cart and drama It’s Okay, It’s Love, will be acting with Kim So Hyun, who is currently playing an extraordinary role in drama Who Are You – School 2015, as a couple falling in love for the first time.

93417002.jpg

Others joining the couple are Lee David, who has made great impressions in movies such as Poetry, The Terror Live, Kundo: Age of the Rampant and The Front Line, Joo Da Young, who is currently acting in the drama Masked Prosecutor, and Yeon Jun Suk who has played a child actor to Kim Nam Gil in the drama Shark. The five actors will act as five best friends in the movie. 

Pure Love is about love and friendship from past to present through a letter from the past delivered to a live radio show. The movie is Director Lee Eun Hee’s debut film.

Meanwhile, the production company Jupiter Film, which has produced The Face Reader, Shoot My Heart and My Wife Got Married is wrapping up with castings and will begin shooting in Goheung at the end of June.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/93417/exo-do-cast-in-purelove

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

This news was last month but I just remember about him in this movie.

EXO′s D.O, Kim So Hyun and More Film ′Pure Love′

61849306.jpg

The cast is in full character

74536772.jpg

Yeon Jun Suk goes back in time

45606959.jpg

Joo Da Young on the other hand...

17170110.jpg

Kim So Hyun takes center stage

The cast of Pure Love were on location at an elementary school in Jeollanam-do on July 28, rehearsing for the upcoming film. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/96134/photo-exos-do-kim-so-hyun-and-more-film-pure-love

Archived