[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

@reijayeThank you for the video 
@HaYam El-Abbas welcome honey . By the way , I'm Arabian also .You know , I know you by name onlyyou are the one who designed for master's sun right ?
Thank you for your poster ... So happy to see fans make a posters I like this cuz it contains the 4 main characters ^^589920646.jpg
Your design are daebak  ! 

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow wow and wow now this is what we called a good weekend with so many good news and pics.
I am feeling at top of Mount Everest after watching Donghae couple and all the pics and video.

Thanks AQ ,@Samzz for pic and video and @nancykimlee and @sikoku,for translation news.
@bexyahmed thanks for the cut video.
AQ thanks for that DH pic from training love it want to kick MBC for not posting it.

@reijaye, Thanks for full video loved watching the whole part.
@HaYam El-Abbas:Welcome dear love all those art work u posted for hotel king and also the funny caption on Mygirl.
After watching a glimpse of everyone in drama i want 5th april to be next week becz i can't wait anymore.
I hope we get english translation for whole part LDW and LDH are talking and having so much fun i want to know what they are talking abt.
And Haha our girl is hilarious what is she doing LOL.

class="H"

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@bexyahmed : you know me !!  :D
oh god , i became famous one :D

i designed for master's sun and other drama =)

any way , i'm so happy becuase there is another one Arabian here  :x and know me :D
and thanks dear for your words about my work , my pleasure =)

Guest secret274

Omg promo photos and videos are sooo promising...hii guys I am new here should have said that first but I was distracted by those mouth drooling jaw dropping photos

@samzz 
You killing me with these caps >> need oxygen Thank u for post it 
@HaYam El-Abbas
yeah , I see . I'm so happy to coz I know you even if it is just by name ... By the way , I think you don't know me , but I'm a member of Asia world team for translation , and sometimes help Dramawonderland team in translating and designed and I'm also individual translator in my own blog  .
Just wanna say for you me , wonderland and 2 more sub team decided to translate Hotel King to Arabic :)

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@bexyahmed: you help Dramawonderland team in translating !!
i know Midou Med ,  the founder of the blog :D

yeah , i know about 
deciding to translate Hotel King to Arabic , beacuase i'm the one who will design the report :D
may be you don't know !! i'm a friend to 
Midou Med since 3 years ago =)

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@samzz :i like the video and your calling to the upcomin drama " OH MY HEART, POOR MY HEART"  :D
i'm agree with this remaining =) 
really , i'm so excited for this new drama  :x

Chingues , i wish LDW and LDH dating in the future after finishing new drama [-O<
really , i love this couple so much ^^ 

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@Ihjj  : LDH made her hair with red , just for her previously drama Miss Ripley 2011 - not has red hair always  :)

Guest zechie

Super excited for this one omg..... Lee dong wook is my very first Korean crush and wook-hae is my ultimate otp back then. And my girl is one of my fave kdramas That i'ved watched. Omggggggg. My otp will be reunited once again. Hello unnies!!!!!!

Dahae teasing Wookie, said he sound like a casting director when he called her,-We know from the report, that the first choice from director was Lee Yoo Bi, so Dahae is not a first choice,-hehehe, Wookie,  the actress in mind your mind is Dahae, right. So cute when he tried to explain it's from the director instead.
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=473375

20140309_1394349037_37549100_1.jpg

BiQkKIoCcAEsPIe.jpg

Guest zechie

samzz said:
Dahae teasing Wookie, said he sound like a casting director when he called her,-We know from the report, that the first choice from director was Lee Yoo Bi, so Dahae is not a first choice,-hehehe, Wookie,  the actress in mind your mind is Dahae, right. So cute when he tried to explain it's from the director instead.
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=473375

Oh My" I really want to see this drama Hotel King but i just have too many dramas already under my belt at the moment in which if i watch everyone of them I might as well commit myself in a nut house in other words in a Mental Ward after going insane 8-} :-j L-) ^:)^ ~X(

@kingstone @secret274 and @zechie, welcome here :)
@sikoku, yes nice to see this side of Dahae again ^^
@samzz, thanks a lot dear for the caps. I really hope we get to see HD version of the video soon :x
@shielizda, yes I am worried too. Not sure @maz can handle all this, lol :))
@Ihjj, Dahae hair here is 
bronze brown actually not red :D
@Hayam El-Abbas, that red hair in Miss Ripley was a wig actually ;)

Guest zechie

suchadiva42 said: Oh My" I really want to see this drama Hotel King but i just have too many dramas already under my belt at the moment in which if i watch everyone of them I might as well commit myself in a nut house in other words in a Mental Ward after going insane 8-} :-j L-) ^:)^ ~X(

Guest zechie

@apqaria thanks Bb hope we can all be friends here. 

Anyone who can understand Korean language or who is actually a Korean? Jezzz I badly wanna learn the language ... Its really hard to watch a drama while reading its subtitle but that's life lol hahaha.

I can't wait to fangirl with you all every week..

@zechie and @Annya, I hope we get translation for the whole interview too. May be @nancykimlee can help here if she have some time.
But till we get something more, I have made a post with some translations of what I understood of some parts in the news :\">
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-size: 28px; line-height: 33px; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Dong-Hae Couple are Lovey Dovey on MBC Section TV

Archived