[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest JezzaG

@qwenli SN found out about the merchant group. ANd I think EB gave her OT's fake mask. From then, she figured out that someone in the palace must be the one running the merchant group. She showed up wearing the fake mask with the other members of merchant group (not sure) and the real ML leader also showed up. SY removed the masked and everybody went cray haha then asked the real ML leader hu u?? I'm sorry for my crappy explanation but thats what I can make out from all the recaps. I still can't understand everything very well without subs :))

ya..ya...indeed writers making  ek a weirdo..she will keep everyting till old age to tell paeha then?? how many years?? 40 or 50 years later when all their hairs turn grey/white??maybe one of them may have hearing impairment(hearing aid stil x yet invented)..
.or when one of them become alzheimer??
or maybe stroke with slurring speech??

:-\" :-\" :-\"

Guest JezzaG

@hanaseyes I like your ava! Dino Paeha looks so chill hahaha. But I think he'd enjoy it more if Dino SY joins him... and they'll have some wine party...  :> :>

@drbigapple‌ that is the problem with me. Like @jiji0203‌ mentioned she wants to live with Him for many years to come but also living with their issues for too long, is that even healthy?

Unless it works for them. Since both of them keep quite and doing things behind their backs.

If they do survive questioning themselves all the time please I want to know the secret.

Well tomorrow last episode.

Edited

Maybe I'm underestimating their love.

petria said: After everything that has happened, Ta Hwan loves Nyang enough to, consciously and with his own hands, kill two human beings for her honor and well-being.
I need those darn subs, but if OT was confessing his love for SUNG Nyang while dying, than I`m sorry, but his death wasn`t epic: a hero would think of her happiness and future life with her husband. I`ll repent later if my impression`s wrong.
And that night after the coronation wasn`t oh-la-la but making love.
Paeha is a romantic hero.

And I strongly protest why El Curly and Wang Go haven`t attended the coronation, ruined the ceremony for me.
Aaaand I have to go, see you later. :))

edited: @hanaseyes, colors are hot, but the lights are off!

Guest uctqepe

jiji0203 said: I'm actually enjoying this scene more than that so-called "Oohlala"  Am i being delulu or reasonable? I'm sure everyone can agree with me on this.

@jeeneeYou are not alone!!!! ;))I am totally loving this episode, not that OT is dead as I don't care anyway but how manly Paeha is. ;)Kill to protect his love, imagine a guy who used to hide behind his people would kill, and twice? Totally, bloody sexy!!! :\"> :\">
EditedOh, I know some may think that I am cruel for saying a murderer is sexy but this is Yuan era... and killing a fictional character is not a crime.....@drbigapplePlease!! Guard our door! Don't let angry dogs come in!! :))

@jeenee : We're not upset !!! We have many fun !!! I'm drinking wine now, and listening music !!! ( I said the true ) !!!

n me have my dinner now while watching disney cartoon. ohh those mickey n minnie more romantic n intens than pheya-hwanghu mama what so called ohlala tonight *sarcastic*

Guest sogongx3

I think Paeha will die next episode and I'm going to be super mad X(

Golta...what the hell is wrong with you??????? Omg he is worse than El Temur&TN together!

soojun said: @jeeneeYou are not alone!!!! ;))I am totally loving this episode, not that OT is dead as I don't care anyway but how manly Paeha is. ;)Kill to protect his love, imagine a guy who used to hide behind his people would kill, and twice? Totally, bloody sexy!!! :\"> :\">
EditedOh, I know some may think that I am cruel for saying a murderer is sexy but this is Yuan era... and killing a fictional character is not a crime.....@drbigapplePlease!! Guard our door! Don't let angry dogs come in!! :))