[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

These letter need to be revealed RIGHT NOW. :-w

WOW, poor TH. In his life he saw 2 ghosts: SN and WY. No wonder he suffers from heart attacks.
I hope he won't think WY is returned as a ghost to curse him who wanted him dead! I am ready to expect anything from these writers!

Anyway one thing is certain: if he dies, he'll die of heart attack. :(

@jeenee‌ Thanks for the pics of JCW. You sure know how to lure me back here!!! ;))
Sorry chingus, I was not prepared to do the recapping.. just thought of helping jeenee... not much help actually. My first time watching live for this drama. 
Ok, back to reality.... I have broken my promise to my girls.... bad mommy I am... 

Guest uctqepe

link for 47th preview 

does anyone have link for short video of Ayu's coronation? there is none in MBC youtube :(i guess, only looking at Ayu can mend my never ending broken heart :(

juz saw the preview ep 47
hmm ..why paeha scared of wy till fall off frm the horse...green man is juz immortal not ghost..nothing to be afraid of...so are writers nim plan to do tis to paeha till coronation??i actually x wanna c lady ki n paeha outside the palace when their misunderstanding still not settled at all..it still x rite time for dating ..
@petria be ready.tomorrow we will knw who is  the masked man??

petria said: @qwenli, I haven`t seen the ep, but it would be more logic if Paeha`s nightmare reveals his fears, not the course of the story and the future...
You think that he is getting the same treatment as El Temur while being delusional and sick? A prophecy like that?
Aphasia for me then. b-(